ted on horse-526.jpg
Mike & Sherry Giorgio.JPG
ted growing.jpg
punky.png
ted john carpenter.jpg
Ted & Stan Lee.jpg
ted girls pin.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 468 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.
#301 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

There is one thing you may have not realized about Predator that is distinctly different than all the other options you list... Predator is currently sold out. You can possibly get on the wait list but by the sounds of it you will still need another person to bail for you to get one first hand.

I understand that but Skit-B announced a second pin in their upcoming production schedule. Based on what I have seen with their communication, I can not possibly consider them for a future purchase.

It's very short sighted for Skit-B and you to say that the 250 Predators are sold out. What about the next machine, what about the future?

QSS

#302 9 years ago

I've seen the future and I like it........In fact I'm in!

#303 9 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

It's very short sighted for Skit-B and you to say that the 250 Predators are sold out. What about the next machine, what about the future?

I care about one thing and that is for their focus to be squarely on making 250 of game #1. Nothing else even remotely matters. Get Predator in the homes of 250 owners and if it is a great game then they have little to worry about for the future of their company or game #2. Plain and simple.

Nobody will give 2 squats about their mid stream lack of communication if communication continues as promised every 2 weeks and games all get delivered and play as expected. The proof is in the Predator.

#304 9 years ago

1st rule of predator pinball license; don't mention predator pinball machine. Once you've sold all machines, you can never mention it again.

#305 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I care about one thing and that is for their focus to be squarely on making 250 of game #1. Nothing else even remotely matters. Get Predator in the homes of 250 owners and if it is a great game then they have little to worry about for the future of their company or game #2. Plain and simple.

I understand your opinion and I do agree with you on some of your points but I feel it's so damn short sighted. Are people really going to line up for Experts of Dangerous based on what has transpired?

QSS

#306 9 years ago

Are people really going to line up for Experts of Dangerous based on what has transpired?
QSS

honestly, yes... IF predator rocks (like expected) and EOD is fun then pinheads like to forget. Pretty easy to overlook any bumps in the road with game #1 so long as things are better by the time #2 comes around (look to other game makers for this example).

#307 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

honestly, yes... IF Predator rocks (like expected) and EOD is fun then pinheads like to forget. Pretty easy to overlook any bumps in the road with game #1 so long as things are better by the time #2 comes around (look to other game makers for this example).

Yeah and as Kevin said manufacturing pinballs is tough, this is SkitB's first pin so some leeway is certainly viable but the lack of proper communication was a little much. I hope it all goes well, I want this pin bad and the more companies designing and building pins the better.

#308 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

honestly, yes... IF Predator rocks (like expected) and EOD is fun then pinheads like to forget. Pretty easy to overlook any bumps in the road with game #1 so long as things are better by the time #2 comes around (look to other game makers for this example).

True enough. Humans have short memories and I think you are mostly correct. If this game comes out and is good, there will be lineup for the next one. I just won't be in that line.

I think this might be a reflection of our standards and morals....... I think??

QSS

#309 9 years ago

Predator will be the only pin they make in house entirely by the looks of it. They found out its a major undertaking to say the least. Lets hope #2 being built at JJP goes a lot smoother.

#310 9 years ago

Link to that 'other thread' below. If you want updates go there please don't assume info is not being shared because that's not the case. And yes I was given authorization to post it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates

#311 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pretty easy to overlook any bumps in the road with game #1 so long as things are better by the time #2 comes around (look to other game makers for this example).

hah! Look how many people said they would never buy another Stern NIB, never preorder, etc....Oh...Walking Dead?! I'm IN!!

#312 9 years ago

QSS you can come over and play mine when I get it. Might change your mind .

#313 9 years ago

I think some of the FUD on predator comes from dudes on the waiting list.

#314 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

And yes I was given authorization to post it.

Good, now maybe everyone can relax.

I'm ignorant of the legal situation Kevin is under, but I wish he could have just said this months ago:

“Hey guys, so we’re building this game, and it’s going great. To keep costs low we’re not allowed to specifically talk about the IP online. We don’t really know if that even means we can’t say the name of it in this message, but to prevent problems we’re going to play it safe. It’s the game you all know, nothing has changed, and the license is fine. But that’s why we pulled all the info, helps you get your game cheaper. Sorry for the confusion, carry on!”

#315 9 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

BoozeMarlin said:
He didn't make any mention or use of the word Predator

Predator.

#317 9 years ago

Speaking of which, Jessee "the mind" just initiated another lawsuit over the Chris Kyle BS. He won the last one and I'd be very surprised if he doesn't win this one too.

#318 9 years ago
Quoted from Cobra99:

QSS you can come over and play mine when I get it. Might change your mind .

So I get to play the new game and take your Shelby out for a spin?? I can't wait

QSS

#319 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

hah! Look how many people said they would never buy another Stern NIB, never preorder, etc....Oh...Walking Dead?! I'm IN!!

Dammit Ted! I'm only one man but I do what I can!!!

#320 9 years ago

I have a suggestion for "the bet"image-326.jpgimage-326.jpg
Or...

image-341.jpgimage-341.jpg
#321 9 years ago

bronies and a man hammock?

#322 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Either or, but it's not my decision

#323 9 years ago

given the subject matter I kind of figured a MLP would be incorporated in some form?

I am guessing the Korn has something creative in that twisted head of his.

#324 9 years ago

Bi weekly would be about now...

#325 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

I had a girlfriend that was weekly bi .....

#326 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Not sure if you are serious, but an update was provided two days ago. It is in both this thread and the moderator controlled 'official update' thread.

#327 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

MLP wouldn't even be embarrassing at MGC, really.

#328 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I had a girlfriend that was weekly bi

Pics or it didn't happen.

#329 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I had a girlfriend that was weekly bi .....

after seeing your shirts... this isn't really that much of a stretch

I keeeed I keeeeed

#330 9 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

after seeing your shirts... this isn't really that much of a stretch
I keeeed I keeeeed

Lol...Ted dresses like a rich mofo who doesn't give a shit.

#331 9 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Lol...Ted dresses like a rich mofo who doesn't give a shit.

Wellllll, you're half right....I just don't give a shit....

#332 9 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Ted_and_Pee_Wee_2.jpgTed_and_Pee_Wee_2.jpg
#333 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ted_and_Pee_Wee_2.jpg 27 KB

BEST PIC EVER !!!!!

#334 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

BEST PIC EVER !!!!!

.....almost!

vixens ted.jpgvixens ted.jpg
#335 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

.....almost!

vixens ted.jpg 137 KB

Who's the dude?

#336 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

.....almost!

vixens ted.jpg 137 KB

holy smurf !!!

#337 9 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Who's the dude?

Yup!...that's me in 1997....

V3 ted alien cut 2.jpgV3 ted alien cut 2.jpg
#338 9 years ago

Me in 1985!....just pan up through the photos and you can see me getting bigger!

ted_corvette_85.jpgted_corvette_85.jpg
#339 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Me in 1985!....just pan up through the photos and you can see me getting bigger!

ted_corvette_85.jpg 37 KB

dude, where's the gold chains???

#340 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

dude, where's the gold chains???

Dude....don't make me come after you...with my buddy!

Ted_&_Lou_F.jpgTed_&_Lou_F.jpg
#341 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Dude....don't make me come after you...with my buddy!

Ted_&_Lou_F.jpg 26 KB

geez, talk about an unfair advantage...

consider me properly chastised...

#342 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

consider me properly chastised...

....until your next Pinball Party....

#343 9 years ago

So I get to play the new game and take your Shelby out for a spin?? I can't wait
QSS

You sure you want to do that? LT and H pipe and new clutch. Even more powa. Remember the last time you drove it? Anyways, You owe me a ride in the 68.

#344 9 years ago

Not another Ted Photo Thread!

#345 9 years ago

How about a Cigar Photo Thread?

cigar girl.jpgcigar girl.jpg
#346 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

How about a Cigar Photo Thread?

Yeah.. cigars. That's what we're looking at..

#347 9 years ago

well, this thread derailed quickly, LOL

Chris

#348 9 years ago

I'd say we're getting "On Topic"

#349 9 years ago

This thread went from a few words from Skit-B to a few pics of Ted.

#350 9 years ago

Moving to Ted Pics subforum.

There are 468 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-few-words-from-skit-b-pinball/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.