Topic Stats

• 346 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by girloveswaffles
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 145 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0327_(resized).jpg
IMG_20150117_214642996[1].jpg
IMG_20150117_214638293[1].jpg
IMG_20150117_151008127[1].jpg
IMG_20150117_145738247[1].jpg
IMG_20150117_144108060[1].jpg
Zzzzzzzz.jpg
heeeynow.jpg
image.jpg
20150117_ARCEX_web.jpg
EBD Early Production.png
The Box.png
Bunch o Ramps.png
Beware I Live.png
Fix it Felix Jr.png
Torch EGWA.png

There are 346 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
#1 4 years ago

Here's a few reasons to go ...
Barracora72.jpgVernes World72.jpgEclipse72.jpgStar Gazer72.jpgDuramold72.jpg
(... and for those of you who see that other pin in the background of this last picture, there's two of them there.)

Asteroid Annie and Varkon72.jpg
#2 4 years ago

More:
other Varkon72.jpgSpirit72.jpgMars God of War 72.jpg

#3 4 years ago

Thank you for posting this! By far the biggest draw and most exciting thing is getting the chance to play some of these rarer games! Vernes world!!

#4 4 years ago

Do they have a MACH 3 laser disc game there?

#5 4 years ago

Yep... totally stoked to see this and experience so many rare titles! Will be there from the opening bell until the closing millisecond.

BTW, not kidding about hearing protection. Bring some. Lots of hard surfaces everywhere. Could be deafening. I recommend the Etymotic ER20... way better than the cheap foamies.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Do they have a MACH 3 laser disc game there?

Not sure. They were still bringing in and setting up stuff. There are Dragons Lairs, Space Aces and a Super Don Quixote though.

#7 4 years ago

RedJungleLord.pngParagon72.jpgMagic Castle Pinball Champ72.png
Cosmic Princess72.pngBlue Note.png

Atari72.png
#8 4 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Not sure. They were still bringing in and setting up stuff. There are Dragons Lairs, Space Aces and a Super Don Quixote though.

I own the game and love it. I have it set on demo mode so you play it all the way through, almost 15 minutes. But it's down now, wish I had someone local to fix it.

#9 4 years ago

The earliest video Pin-Ball?
Pin Pong.png
Note the marquee:
Kick72.png

Sportsman.png
space race.png
joust pinball.png

#10 4 years ago

Have been wanting to play a joust for years!!

#11 4 years ago

Don't have tix yet? Buy through Groupon with my referral and we'll all save a few more bucks! Woo!

http://www.groupon.com/bwf/793ae05a-f214-482b-a832-82ea6e3a60a1?utm_campaign=OfferReferral&utm_source=bwf_fb&utm_medium=bwf

#12 4 years ago

Pop Quiz!

Can you name the game from this view?pop quiz.png

#14 4 years ago

You're getting warm ...

#16 4 years ago

Ding! Ding! Ding!

#17 4 years ago

This kid's good! I'm going to get off the computer now and try to reclaim some of my top scores.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Don't have tix yet? Buy through Groupon with my referral and we'll all save a few more bucks! Woo!
http://www.groupon.com/bwf/793ae05a-f214-482b-a832-82ea6e3a60a1?utm_campaign=OfferReferral&utm_source=bwf_fb&utm_medium=bwf

Done!

Thanks Greg.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Thanks Greg!

#20 4 years ago

Sorry if this has already been covered, but does anyone know the approximate number of pins that will be there? I'm playing with the idea of an impromptu trip.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Sorry if this has already been covered, but does anyone know the approximate number of pins that will be there? I'm playing with the idea of an impromptu trip.

DO IT! I will be there all day Friday and Saturday! I am only going to be there for an hour on sunday. I am going down solo.

I believe there are at least 250 pins that will be playable, I could be wrong on that number and there may be more than that! TONS of Ems and lots of early 70's and 80's games, lots of rare stuff!

http://www.arcadeexpo.com/collection/

They have a groupon now as well for passes

http://www.groupon.com/deals/arcade-expo

Come on Pismo! Lets hang out!

#22 4 years ago

Nifty LED will be here - Stop by our booth and say Hi

#23 4 years ago

Spent a couple days out there tuning EMs & thought I'd share a couple too: image-106.jpgimage-183.jpgimage-205.jpgimage.jpg

#24 4 years ago

image-489.jpgimage-832.jpgimage-34.jpg

Also a couple notes about Banning:

1) it's not that far! I thought it had a "halfway to Vegas" thing going on when ya drive from LA....nope! It's much shorter than a trip to SD.

2) it is so windy out there! It sounds dumb but be careful opening your car door, or the wind will rip the damn door out if your hand! I was at in n out and I saw the wind catch a young lady's car door as she opened it, and it crunched right into the car next to hers and a very loud argument ensued. So yes it's silly, but be prepared for that desert wind. We'd all rather be flipping than fighting at a burger joint

image-456.jpg

#25 4 years ago

I want to hug that Magic cabinet that's barely visible. Cabinet looks NICE. Miss my game even though it was way too easy. Art was so awesome and still a little disappointed that I never got to remove ALL of the green paint.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from Troz:

Thanks Greg!

Got 2 tickets for my wife and I for Saturday...thanks

#27 4 years ago

Thanks for the wind report Curtis! And thanks for tuning up some stellar looking EM's

Quoted from NiftyLED:

Nifty LED will be here - Stop by our booth and say Hi

Its great to finally hear of some vendors being there as well. I swear I only do my shopping at expos, so its nice to know what one can look forward to.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

DO IT! I will be there all day Friday and Saturday! I am only going to be there for an hour on sunday. I am going down solo.
I believe there are at least 250 pins that will be playable, I could be wrong on that number and there may be more than that! TONS of Ems and lots of early 70's and 80's games, lots of rare stuff!
http://www.arcadeexpo.com/collection/
They have a groupon now as well for passes
http://www.groupon.com/deals/arcade-expo
Come on Pismo! Lets hang out!

Thanks Steve.... sounds cool. Gonna be a spur of the moment decision, but I'm checking it out. Gotta get my fix since I missed CAX.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Thanks Steve.... sounds cool. Gonna be a spur of the moment decision, but I'm checking it out. Gotta get my fix since I missed CAX.

DO IT!!!

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from Curtis_Playfield:

Also a couple notes about Banning:
1) it's not that far! I thought it had a "halfway to Vegas" thing going on when ya drive from LA....nope! It's much shorter than a trip to SD.
2) it is so windy out there! It sounds dumb but be careful opening your car door, or the wind will rip the damn door out if your hand! I was at in n out and I saw the wind catch a young lady's car door as she opened it, and it crunched right into the car next to hers and a very loud argument ensued. So yes it's silly, but be prepared for that desert wind. We'd all rather be flipping than fighting at a burger joint

image-456.jpg 261 KB

image-832.jpg 139 KB

image-489.jpg 290 KB

image-34.jpg 241 KB

If there is any burger worth a little fist-a-cuffs its a double double

#31 4 years ago

Got my discounted saturday ticket!

thanks Rarehero.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

Got my discounted saturday ticket!
thanks Rarehero.

Cool! I wasn't sure it was good for more than 2 uses! 2 people used my link right away & I got a $14 rebate for my tix! Yay!

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I don't know the exact number but the room with (most of) the pins is at least twice the size of the video game room, must of had about 200 pins, and they were still brining some in. In addition, there's going to be a side room with adult themed pins off the main room. There are defiantly way more pins than Video games, shooting galleries, bowlers and other games combined.

... and for some reason, Rocky and the second Varkon were in the video game room.

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

If there is any burger worth a little fist-a-cuffs its a double double

Just a side note, there aren't many food places in the immediate area, but if you go west on the freeway a shot distance, there's a good selection of restaurants on the north side of the freeway, most within a mile of where you get on the freeway (and getting on the freeway from the expo site is easy).

#35 4 years ago

Curtis, love that backglass pic with the guy sacked out..."Smell my feet!" lol

Sure would love to play Asteroid Annie and Cosmic Princess.......and that Blaster!!

#36 4 years ago

adult themed pins off the main room.

Ok, what constitutes an adult themed pin? Inquiring minds want to know.

#37 4 years ago

just booked a room for two nights at the travelodge, see you guys there~

#38 4 years ago

Big Dick? Zingy Bingy? I'm sure there are other ones that aren't X-rated but pervy none the less.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Big Dick? Zingy Bingy? I'm sure there are other ones that aren't X-rated but pervy none the less.

I thought of those, but Zingy Bingy and Big dick are super rare. having seen some rarities posted it wouldn't surprise me though. Maybe they will have the sexy girl with the Ipad in the playfield like they did at PAGG last year.

#40 4 years ago

As others have noted, Big Dick, Zingy Bingy, Sexy Girl for example. There might be some alternate back glasses too.

#42 4 years ago

I don't know the exact number but the room with (most of) the pins is at least twice the size of the video game room

Wait... isn't the collection on the arcadeexpo.com site the official list for the event?

#43 4 years ago

I thought of those, but Zingy Bingy and Big dick are super rare. having seen some rarities posted it wouldn't surprise me though. Maybe they will have the sexy girl with the Ipad in the playfield like they did at PAGG last year.

I've played Zingy Bingy, but I'd love to see Big Dick in person.

#44 4 years ago

Air Ball.pngAladdins Castle.pngTime Line.pngLocomotion.pngJolly Park.jpgbunch of Bally.png

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

but I'd love to see Big Dick in person.

Are you just trying to set yourself up for a joke?

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Are you just trying to set yourself up for a joke?

Apparently! But I was serious.

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Apparently! But I was serious.

But seriously, I thought it was nothing more than a Backglass swap to a Williams Big Deal? Which looks like a pretty boring game.

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

But seriously, I thought it was nothing more than a Backglass swap to a Williams Big Deal? Which looks like a pretty boring game.

Oh I'm sure the game is no big deal, I just think it's funny.

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You could have just asked when you were over the other nite....OOOOOOOH! (Dice voice)

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I've seen it! The hype is due to rarity

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
There are 346 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside