Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

003.JPG
IMG_1916.JPG
IMG_1972.JPG
IMG_2530.jpg
IMG_2803.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Building a new house - so raising some cash - prices reflect condition. PM me for details and pics or go to
http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade

Big Buck Hunter $4,000
Diner $1,650
Wms IJ unfaded original that you won't believe $7,950
Transformers LE Autobot $4,650

coming soon:
STTNG partially restored $5,750
restored Monster Bash $11,950

In the resto queue:
Funhouse
The Addams Family
Mata Hari EM

Scott

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

Couple of details some pins:

BBH: added shaker, shooter protector, lollipop siderails, and pf brackets (no posts). LEDs in the pf except gi and includes a LED OCD board.

Transformers: Pinball pro speakers, shooter lane protector, Megatron cannon light mod, right upper pf gate removed, but included.

IMG_2803.JPGIMG_2803.JPG IMG_2530.jpgIMG_2530.jpg
#3 9 years ago

Diner - sale pending

#5 9 years ago

Crazy good price on Diner. Wow

1 week later
#6 9 years ago

AC/DC also up for sale - AC/DC premium I bought NIB w/shaker, plastic protectors, shooter lane and scoop protectors, drum add-ons to block the diverter coils, thunderbolt flashers (pinbits), and the molded cannon. $6,650

#8 9 years ago

Price drops:
HUO IJ $7450
BBH without the LED OCD board $3750
HUO Transformers LE Autobot $4450
HUO AC/DC premium w/mods $6250
Iron man original with candy apple red armor $5450

IMG_1972.JPGIMG_1972.JPG IMG_1916.JPGIMG_1916.JPG
#9 9 years ago

AC/DC Sold!

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

Will consider trades for a big ball bowler, proto dirty harry, Guns and Roses, Family Guy

#11 9 years ago

Lunch hour bump.

Curious, when is that Funhouse restore going to occur? Any idea on price at this point?

#12 9 years ago

I'm getting ready to tear the pf down soon so I can get some parts plated, but it may be a while to finish since I'm currently working on TAF and two BSD pfs. Price probably around $5500 or so.

#13 9 years ago

Ah. Don't rush on my regard, there's no way I would have WAF on that. Didn't know the FH's garner so much money, but good luck with the restore. I'll have to patiently wait on a WhirlWind to show up on pinside it seems as it's a bit more in my price range, usually.

#14 9 years ago

Just a behind the scenes peek: I have about $2500 in plating, clear coat, parts, board repair in the FH already. Restoring games are not cheap

#16 9 years ago

That is why I just play them and not restore them it costs too damn much to make them look pretty.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Just a behind the scenes peek: I have about $2500 in plating, clear coat, parts, board repair in the FH already. Restoring games are not cheap

Agreed. Plus have to factor in your time (labor!). I just don't have that kind of cash ...

#18 9 years ago

Current list for sale:
MB Full restoration including new cabinet decals, metal leg protectors, inside cabinet artwork, new legs, new playfield with extra clear coat, new plastics set with protectors, new coil wrappers, new ramp flaps. Drac trac bracket, mosh pit mantis protector, new lockdown receiver, pf hangers and support brackets. All metal regrained, polished and replated as necessary. Flippers and pops rebuilt with new parts, all targets replaced, new launch button, new start button, new tilt mech, new spinner decals, new lane guides, new flipper buttons, new lagoon plastic. Color DMD installed, all characters custom airbrushed, playfield fully leds except flashers.: $10,950

Indiana Jones Wms Beautiful unfaded home use only example. Nicest one I have seen, New polished brass legs installed, has seen very little play: $7450

Original run Iron Man New plastics and protectors, new monger, ramp ans shooter protector, shaker, pf sliders and lollipop siderails added. All armor powdercoated candy apple red with awesome silver sparkle. Cabinet has been drilled (one small hole) that is plugged and the right side of the head has a ding in it: $5250

Big Buck Hunter Home use only. LEDs in the inserts with LED OCD board to prevent ghosting/strobing. Added a shaker motor, protective side rails, and a shooter protector. $3750 without the OCD board or + cost w/board.

Home use only Transformers Limited Edition Autobot #106/125. Extremely nice condition, some minimal wrinkling by the legs. $4450

Trades will be considered - still looking for G&R, Dirty Harry, Family Guy. If you don't like the price - make an offer (worst case I will just say no). Can pallet and ship

Full pics available here: http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade

003.JPG003.JPG

3 weeks later
#19 9 years ago

MB and Transformers gone - current list:

Indiana Jones Wms Beautiful unfaded home use only example. Nicest one I have seen, New polished brass legs installed, has seen very little play: $7450

Original run Iron Man New plastics and protectors, new monger, ramp ans shooter protector, shaker, pf sliders and lollipop siderails added. All armor powdercoated candy apple red with awesome silver sparkle. Cabinet has been drilled (one small hole) that is plugged and the right side of the head has a ding in it: $5250

Big Buck Hunter Home use only. LEDs in the inserts with LED OCD board to prevent ghosting/strobing. Added a shaker motor, protective side rails, and a shooter protector. $3750 without the OCD board or + cost w/board.

Immaculate HUO Sopranos with low plays. Have the coin box, and most of the goodie bag . $4250

Coming soon - No Fear with minimal fade and very nice pf. Also a nice NGG.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 1,419.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
South Berwick, ME
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.00
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,500 (OBO)
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-few-pins-for-sale-near-dayton-oh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.