Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Hi,

Going thru the final tally and we have a few
    roaming BHZA games for pre-order that have
    popped up. Please contact me if you would like
    to hold one or need more info!

http://pinballinventor.org/games/benheck/

Thanks!

Jpop
    (224) 532-0639

#2 12 years ago

cost?

#3 12 years ago

#5 12 years ago

They're only making 99 of them so it is definitely a "Boutique" price for a "Boutique" run

I too think the price is a bit high but I am in for the pre-order and am excited to see how this develops....

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

I am in for the pre-order and am excited to see how this develops....

Me too.

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

fattrain said:I am in for the pre-order and am excited to see how this develops....
    Me too.

Me 3!!

#8 12 years ago

I'm down with a CT version.

#9 12 years ago

Are they making 100 including the CT versions, or 100 + the CT versions?

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Are they making 100 including the CT versions, or 100 + the CT versions?

99 BHZA
    25 CT BHZA
    124 Total

#11 12 years ago

$10k is a decent price considering what you'll get. JPOP's stuff is all highly regarded. Imagine if big bang bar was made by someone decent I'm sure that this machine will skyrocket on resale later with only 124 made.

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

gweempose said:fattrain said:I am in for the pre-order and am excited to see how this develops....
    Me too.
    Me 3!!

Me 4....or 5....or whatever we are up to now.

#13 12 years ago

Me 6?
    I think we took a poll a while back and something like 16 or 17 pinsiders had pre-ordered.
    Can't wait to see the owner's package coming in late April!

#14 12 years ago

CT???

#16 12 years ago

Excited to hear more soon.

#17 12 years ago

Excited as well!

Plus it looks like from his website e.t.c. that they are welcoming opinions and suggestions (soon)!

This is a new approach in the pinball industry starting with JJP, and now Zidware/benheck/JP.

Very Cool in my opinion
    (which I am allowed to give! hehe)

#18 12 years ago

I am happy for all of you that are in on this!Just a little to costly for me,I do hope to get to play one sometime.....

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from scooter:

I am happy for all of you that are in on this!Just a little to costly for me,I do hope to get to play one sometime.....

I told all my buddies that I hope it has a bill validator on it since I am going to charge them a buck a game to recoup some of my costs.

#20 12 years ago

At that price I'd be scared to actually play it.. have to just leave it NIB and look at it now and again.

#21 12 years ago

So did any of you guys get one?

Greg
    BHZA #4

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Greg
    BHZA #4

Number 4?! You didn't hesitate!

BHZA #19

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shrub_Light:

I told all my buddies that I hope it has a bill validator on it since I am going to charge them a buck a game to recoup some of my costs.

I would pay!

#24 12 years ago

I'm in for one. I think around 79 or so.

#25 12 years ago

Man I would love to get in on this.

#27 12 years ago

no one knows what the playfield looks like??? Not sure if I could fork out 10k without seeing the game

#28 12 years ago

What's the payment plan look like on one of those? How much of the deposit is non-refundable? I know this was mentioned somewhere before, but I don't feel like searching for it.

#29 12 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

What's the payment plan look like on one of those? How much of the deposit is non-refundable? I know this was mentioned somewhere before, but I don't feel like searching for it.

$750.00 deposit immediately on purchase.

Info packet comes late this month. You will have, I believe, 30 days to decide to stay in or bail. If you bail you get your $750.00 back. If you stay in, I think the first payment is due in 30 days. I want to say that the first payment is $2950.00 but I can't remember for sure.

Anyone?

#30 12 years ago

There is a guy local up here who ordered one. Too bad I will have moved before he gets it. I guess I will have to wait til Tatman gets his. lol

#31 12 years ago

I lost the megamillions no BHZA for me =-(

#32 12 years ago

#34 12 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Greg
    BHZA #4

You are the only one I have seen with lower than mine...#10. And I RAN to the desktop computer when I saw the notice, the laptop was not fast enough lol.

#36 12 years ago

#36...
    come on, who's 37?

#37 12 years ago

10K?

I would have to sell PLAF and BEAFM to get one of these.

#38 12 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

$750.00 deposit immediately on purchase.

Info packet comes late this month. You will have, I believe, 30 days to decide to stay in or bail. If you bail you get your $750.00 back. If you stay in, I think the first payment is due in 30 days. I want to say that the first payment is $2950.00 but I can't remember for sure.

Thanks Rob.

#39 12 years ago

To put in in perspective, games like MM, CC, MB, AFM and so on are pushing and surpassing the $10K mark. I Agree, it is a bit insane, but these were produced in much larger volumes.

For a boutique run of 124 games, I can't see how it would be viable for JPOP and company any other way. If the creativity is there (and I have no doubt it will be) and John sticks to his market by providing a no-compromise pinball machine for the collector, I don't see why this game would not be valued in the same company as those games, or higher.

#40 12 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

There is a guy local up here who ordered one. Too bad I will have moved before he gets it. I guess I will have to wait til Tatman gets his. lol

I don't believe tatman ordered one. If you are ever in the area, however, you are more than welcome to come over and play mine.

#41 12 years ago

Dan, who ordered one?

#42 12 years ago

I'm in but don't remember my number! Pretty good Pinside representation...

#43 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

SealClubber said:

I don't believe tatman ordered one. If you are ever in the area, however, you are more than welcome to come over and play mine.

Does that invitation extend to me? Pretty please!

#44 12 years ago

Looks like I'm number 73. Let's hope it doesn't take them a week to build each one Or if people drop out that the priority queue allows someone with a higher number to get their machine before someone else that buys in a dropped out spot in a month with a lower number.

#45 12 years ago

#46 12 years ago

I am in. Love John's games already. I'm sure this one will be good as well.

#47 12 years ago
    Quoted from Schusler:

Does that invitation extend to me?

Of course!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-few-bhzas-roaming-around and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.