Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by gdonovan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200416_172417 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jclocomotion.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Me and the misses disagree about the leg protectors
    I say without them looks much better and as we are not restoring the cabinet paintwork to pristine condition I don't see the point of them. She won the toss though.

20200416_172417 (resized).jpg20200416_172417 (resized).jpg
    #3 3 years ago
    Quoted from aeneas:

That kind of protector will do more damage than the legs.. so they should go.

Could you elaborate a bit more for er-indoors to digest?

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

On a cabinet with decals, the style you are using will wrinkle the decals more than the legs alone.
    I personally use Stern style ones linked above on all cabinets with repaints or new decals.

er-indoors says that we don't have any decals on the cabinet just paintwork so they will be fine.
    Have agreed that they can stay on for 6 months and when they come of and have left damage then they can go in the bin. Marriage is a 50/50 thing I suppose

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jclocomotion.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-divided-opinion-leg-protectors-or-not?tu=jclocomotion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.