(Topic ID: 216059)

"A Dialed In Conversation" video (with Jersey Jack)

By spida1a

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by spida1a
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hi Pinside gang,

In December 2017 I visited Jersey Jack Pinball and did a quick video interview with Jack Guarnieri. We specially talked about the making of "Dialed In" and he revealed a lot of wonderful information on the game.

Well ... I am VERY excited to finally share and present this video to you. It is called "A Dialed In Conversation" with Jersey Jack! I worked on this particular piece for months and am very happy with how it turned out. The 30+ minute video has been uploaded to YouTube today. A special thanks to everyone who contributed to the video by sending off photos, video and more! I really appreciate it!

Here is a direct link in case it might interest you. Thanks as always for the support and I hope you enjoy.

Sincerely,
Chris Bucci

#3 2 years ago

Great video, Chris!

Love DI.

Jack signed my game as born on December 5th...maybe it's in the video?
Or...maybe not.

#4 2 years ago

Very nicely done! Thank you for sharing!

#5 2 years ago

chill lol. Maybe!!!

Thanks for watching guys. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

#6 2 years ago

Great video!

#7 2 years ago

Just watched the video! Loved it, keep up the great vids Chris!

#8 2 years ago

Nice video. I’ve gone back to watch a lot of your older videos and enjoyed them. You can genuinely see that you’re enjoying pinball. We love our Dialed In, it’s my wife’s favorite

#9 2 years ago

Great job and awesome work!

#10 2 years ago

coz - Thanks, I appreciate that. I’m glad you enjoy the game as much as I do.

Quoted from Coz:

Nice video. I’ve gone back to watch a lot of your older videos and enjoyed them. You can genuinely see that you’re enjoying pinball. We love our Dialed In, it’s my wife’s favorite

#11 2 years ago

Good job, interesting and informative. I played the game only recently and I loved it. On paper it doesn't impress at all....I HATE my stupid life-controlling smart phone, but when you play this game, it's just so much fun.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Great job and awesome work!

Thanks bladefury! And thank you so much for the photo contributions to the video.

#13 2 years ago

Great video!

It makes me so happy to see and hear a video with great audio. Usually the audio is forgotten and all the focus is on the picture.

#14 2 years ago

No one produces a better pinball video than Bucci.

#15 2 years ago

Wow, thanks! I appreciate that.

And I totally agree axl.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

No one produces a better pinball video than Bucci.

Thanks mike_j

#17 2 years ago

Just to close things out ... I should definitely thank some awesome pinball folks who helped with the video.

Obviously, Jack and JJP as a whole. They were wonderful hosts and great people!
Kevin Manne ( kevinbuffalo ), Nick Lane ( gusphan ) and the gang at Buffalo Pinball!
Jim S. at the Pingame Journal!
Zach ( zmeny ) and the gang at SDTM!
Bruce Nightingale ( drgnlair ) and bladefury !

I really appreciate the help. Your contributions really made a difference.
And thanks to all of you for watching.
Until next time.
Sincerely,
Chris

#18 2 years ago

Good video. Love all the info on jjp games. Well done.

#19 2 years ago

Great video. Very interesting when JJ talked about presales. The licensed pirate them sold itself in minutes on theme alone while DI took a long time to get same number of sales. DI took a tremendous amount of effort to get the game out for people to see and play. Once people checked it out, sales were made. He also said development costs were about the same. Original themes have more freedom but you have to developed every resource. I would love to see more original themes but doesn't seem like a good business decision. I rather have DI than POTC but I must be in a minority.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I rather have DI than POTC but I must be in a minority.

You may have missed it but POTC hype has been going in the opposite direction due to changes made on the prototypes. I think there was even a recent poll where more people picked DI over POTC as a game they wanted to buy.

Personally I really hope DI outsells POTC so they get the message that original games can and will make more money.

#21 2 years ago

Thanks guys.

I haven’t been paying attention to POTC ... I’ll have to check it out.

#22 2 years ago

Awesome video Chris! I didn't know about many of the things that Jack discussed, very cool and interesting. Dialed In is a masterpiece by Pat Lawlor, heck of a fun game. I just got an LE 2 weeks ago and have been having a blast playing it. Thanks again for another great video!

#23 2 years ago

Thanks panzerfreak ! I agree. And thanks for watching.

2 months later
#24 2 years ago

Sorry, I forgot to say thanks jawjaw

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 9,000.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside