69BA21D4-F04D-449E-BEAF-DE28324FBBDD (resized).png
image (resized).jpeg
hqdefault (resized).jpg
25399121_937045336475070_2734934962528468648_n (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpg
D3572CF8-02D0-4519-BAA1-0BB433FD16CD (resized).jpeg
E8CB3B2A-179A-454B-AC96-BD932A6FA404 (resized).jpeg
homer (resized).jpg
There are 2,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 41.
#1051 6 years ago

NIB Metallica-

m (resized).jpgm (resized).jpg

#1052 6 years ago

It's so new, it's not even fully made yet!

#1053 6 years ago

NIB Kiss-

20171025_175201 (resized).jpg20171025_175201 (resized).jpg

#1054 6 years ago

Wow...right back to decal issues...thats so 2016...
Way to go stern

#1055 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Way to go stern

Disappointing for sure

#1056 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No need to take shit from a guy that loves TH, especially RH

Yeah he loves the Hobbit and says GB is the worst game ever made, go figure lol.....I mean how are you even supposed to take a guy like that serious?

#1057 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

what do you consider massive on GOT? You don’t fall ass backwards into billions. Maybe a few hundred million if you get lucky, but that’s peanuts.

Yeah I'm a little sick of hearing this routine from people now.

Quoted from cosmokramer:

Way to go stern

Old school. I've heard the gold dust from 2014 is back on some SW too.

#1058 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah he loves the Hobbit and says GB is the worst game ever made, go figure lol.....I mean how are you even supposed to take a guy like that serious?

I actually play games & understand them. Most people here understand and respect my opinions and knowledge of games...even if they disagree with me, they get where I'm coming from & know I'm coming from a place of experience.

#1059 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I mean no disrespect, but the irony of this post made me laugh. You own a Hobbit. I sold my fully-paid interest in Hobbit to get a GOT LE. Greatest decision I ever made. I actually agree that it's a great pin, as do many of the guys who compete at the highest levels. Just ask 'em.

Comparing GOT LE to the Hobbit is like comparing a Hyundai (GOT) to a Mercedes (TH)...rule set on GOT isn't that complicated...I sold my GOT LE after 90 days because nobody cared for it...everyone seems to be highly entertained with TH....go figure

#1060 6 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

They sell the pro for 5200 to 5100 shipped here. Some are able to still get a nib for 4800 shipped. What does the pro go for there?

A new Stern Pro bought today in the UK would cost $8146. Yes that is for a Pro.

#1061 6 years ago

Oh crap, thanks for jogging my memory, I asked my contact ( he works for a soon to be opened pinball museum in N. Miami) forward me pics of a NIB Metallica. The side decal was just hanging down when they opened the box. The best part was the Star Trek sticker on the coin door.

IMG_2746 (resized).jpgIMG_2746 (resized).jpg
IMG_2743 (resized).jpgIMG_2743 (resized).jpg
IMG_2744 (resized).jpgIMG_2744 (resized).jpg

#1062 6 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I really thought you were joking, but then read the rest of the post. Guess not ... Jesus man, really? And yes, I have played it. Stern has some really good stuff - but not that one. (Yes I have played it enough...and I am a GOT fan)

Look what you did with your opinion about Got, one of the best pin of all times.
We told this woman that this pin is a turd, see what happened

Thank you....

#1063 6 years ago

I don't understand how this thread (and others) can exist with these pictures and stern says nothing.

#1064 6 years ago
Quoted from clg:

I don't understand how this thread (and others) can exist with these pictures and stern says nothing.

Because they know it already. It seems to be a head in the sand and greed mentality.

When you combine climbing retail price increases with consistent cost cutting in the form of spike node modules, changing to a flimsy cheap 2 latch system for the play field, recycled play fields, soldered node based leds, peeling cab labels etc. etc.

Just wait till an LED goes out on one of these tables and they have to replace a whole board (a proprietary one at that). Hold on to your wallet. This will continue till people let Stern know licensing doesn't trump shoveling out tables that are closer to toys in quality.

#1065 6 years ago

Can you imagine what these machines will look like in 15 years with splitting cabs and shattering clearcoat..etc? The guys on here are worried about node boards availability down the road. These games are not going to survive that long for us to worry about that, they will self-destruct way before the boards are out of circulation.

#1066 6 years ago

Wow, just wow, with those pictures I am so happy I was able to return my MET for being a POS, and I am not surprised at all Stern has not improved. I am surprised that people keep buying NIB Stern pinball machines though.

Small key issue and Jersey Jack calls the customer himself, just like Charlie would at spooky. The "great Pinball savior" Gary Stern doesn't have the time, and if he did he just deflects and lies along with his minions Powers and Gomez.

#1067 6 years ago

Lat year i made a joke, Stern would deliver their pins in the future without decals. Half way done. Good job. You are on the right track.
Absolutely right.
Like Motorola, Nokia, Commodore, GM, Lehman etc etc
All had better knowing about markets than their customers.

#1068 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Oh crap, thanks for jogging my memory, I asked my contact ( he works for a soon to be opened pinball museum in N. Miami) forward me pics of a NIB Metallica. The side decal was just hanging down when they opened the box. The best part was the Star Trek sticker on the coin door.

Since it's in a museum, your friend should leave it in that condition as testament to what Stern pinball represented in 2017.

#1069 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

what do you consider massive on GOT? You don’t fall ass backwards into billions. Maybe a few hundred million if you get lucky, but that’s peanuts.

Yep few hundred million points.

#1070 6 years ago
Quoted from clg:

Stern doesn’t care.

Until legions of people stop supporting them they will do the same, probably sold a lot of ST already.

#1071 6 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Wow, just wow, with those pictures I am so happy I was able to return my MET for being a POS, and I am not surprised at all Stern has not improved. I am surprised that people keep buying NIB Stern pinball machines though.
Small key issue and Jersey Jack calls the customer himself, just like Charlie would at spooky. The "great Pinball savior" Gary Stern doesn't have the time, and if he did he just deflects and lies along with his minions Powers and Gomez.

Gary would say something like no machine is perfect and it’s within the normal standards to have some decal peel or ghosting or cabinet splitting etc..

#1072 6 years ago

No stern does not care one bit. The pictures speak for themselves.

#1073 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Can you imagine what these machines will look like in 15 years with splitting cabs and shattering clearcoat..etc? The guys on here are worried about node boards availability down the road. These games are not going to survive that long for us to worry about that, they will self-destruct way before the boards are out of circulation.

There were howls of derision a couple of years ago, and even last year, when people suggested that Stern were reverting to type, and that their new machines had become modern DEs or the worst of the SEGAs.

Personally, I doubt they'll last anywhere near as well as that, if they were to suffer even remotely similar levels of abuse.

They're frequently in a bad way straight out of the box.

P.S. That ST coin door sticker on a NIB Metallica (ST production ended this time last year) is absolutely laughable.

#1074 6 years ago

Some of you people are pretty ridiculous. Stern had a decal issue a couple of years ago and it seemed like Met pro and WrestleMania were the main ones affected. So are you folks claiming these are new production games with this issue or just posting old crap to be dramatic? There were some wrinkle issues with KISS also. Haven't seen that issue since then so they obviously cared enough to fix it. I had a met pro that peeled a little. I just glued the decals back on and kept playing it. Would I have preferred it not happen, sure, was it a big deal, nope.

As for the claims that the games will not hold up you have zero idea what they will look like in 15 years and you are just making up shit to be dramatic. Maybe they won't hold up as good, maybe they hold up better, maybe it's about the same. You do not know and neither do I. Simple fact is if you don't like the games or the company then just don't buy them. But your thinking that a JJP game is going to hold up any better is a very flawed point of view.

#1075 6 years ago

Well more people going to the competition might actually be enough of a "reality dose" for them to do something. I jumped ship this week by getting a JJP game. Pirates will be released in first quarter which in turn will let me put up two Stern games up for sale and I will reserve a spot for Toy Story for the end of 2018. Stern has the opportunity with GOTG to snag my business back but I'll take this release with a grain of salt. I will wait a while before coming back to Stern to see if they have addressed what they need to gain my confidence back. Short of that, I see alot of JJP stuff entering my small collection and seeing more Sterns leaving.

#1076 6 years ago

Fact: the photo of the met decals I took myself 3 days ago. The game was recently set up nib and has no more than 20 plays on it.

#1077 6 years ago

this thread is such a joke

#1078 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Some of you people are pretty ridiculous. Stern had a decal issue a couple of years ago and it seemed like Met pro and WrestleMania were the main ones affected. So are you folks claiming these are new production games with this issue or just posting old crap to be dramatic? There were some wrinkle issues with KISS also. Haven't seen that issue since then so they obviously cared enough to fix it. I had a met pro that peeled a little. I just glued the decals back on and kept playing it. Would I have preferred it not happen, sure, was it a big deal, nope.
As for the claims that the games will not hold up you have zero idea what they will look like in 15 years and you are just making up shit to be dramatic. Maybe they won't hold up as good, maybe they hold up better, maybe it's about the same. You do not know and neither do I. Simple fact is if you don't like the games or the company then just don't buy them. But your thinking that a JJP game is going to hold up any better is a very flawed point of view.

Completely agree on the decal issue = addressed.
Code seems to be better now than 2015
Ghosting = still a problem
Node boards = still a problem
Cab splitting = not sure

#1079 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

your thinking that a JJP games is going to hold up any better is a very flawed point of view.

No it isn't.

Their cabinets are immensely more solid. Their latest board revisions for WOZ & Hobbit (and all DIs) seem to be very reliable. They publish all their schematics for both boards and mechs, of all revisions. They use much higher quality decals. Playfields are much higher quality.

How could they possibly not both hold up much better and be much easier to service? Spike and Spike 2 will be a nightmare.

#1080 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

No it isn't.
Their cabinets are immensely more solid. Their latest board revisions for WOZ & Hobbit (and all DIs) seem to be very reliable. They publish all their schematics for both boards and mechs, of all revisions. They use much higher quality decals. Playfields are much higher quality.
How could they possibly not both hold up much better and be much easier to service? Spike and Spike 2 will be a nightmare.

JJP's manual for DI blew my mind. It's not a photocopy that as been pdf'ed. Extremely detailed and the manual get's updated when they do changes.

#1081 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

No it isn't.

You do not have a portal to the future and you are just making up shit because sterns cost a lot in Europe. You are just guessing and trying to sound important. I've owned all 3 JJP games. They are nice, but they are not easier to service and I have had more problem with them then any stern ever. Will they be in better condition then a stern with the same number of plays in 15 years? I do not know and neither do you.

#1082 6 years ago

Whats the build date on the MET? Is it old stock with peeling decals? Or fresh off the line...

#1083 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

JJP's manual for DI blew my mind. It's not a photocopy that as been pdf'ed. Extremely detailed and the manual get's updated when they do changes.

You have to pay extra for that nice JJP manual too.

#1084 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

You do not have a portal to the future and you are just making up shit because sterns cost a lot in Europe. You are just guessing and trying to sound important. I've owned all 3 JJP games. They are nice, but they are not easier to service and I have had more problem with them then any stern ever. Will they be in better condition then a stern with the same number of plays in 15 years? I do not know and neither do you.

And you sound like a fanboy too blind to even recognize facts with ample evidence and pictures to boot. Is it legit to complain about pf ghosting and clearcoat cracking? Is it legit to ask for resolution for splitting cabs and decals, when there are pictures after pictures from NIB buyers? You're in denial man. And don't tell me it's been addressed, the guy that sent me the pics told me Stern send them a head decals to change themselves. Also just in case it didn't penetrate your bubble SW games still have ghosting.

#1085 6 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Fact: the photo of the met decals I took myself 3 days ago. The game was recently set up nib and has no more than 20 plays on it.

But your Kiss pic is a few years old right? I’ve seen that one before. I thought the point was discussing issues Stern is having now, not rehashing their “greatest hits”. Sounds like your Metallica is new business, but you undermine your point by posting it right next to an old pic.

So back to your Metallica - what’s your build date? Is it a new machine or was it built back when they were having cab decal problems?

Quoted from kvan99:

And you sound like a fanboy to blind to even recognize facts with ample evidence and pictures to boot. Is it legit to complain about pf ghosting and clearcoat cracking? Is it legit to ask for resolution for splitting cabs and decals, when there is picture after picture from NIB buyers? You're in denial man.

Of course those issues should be addressed by Stern. Point is that if people are using old pics and old reports and implying those specific issues are still happinging with newly built Stern games, it’s hard to have an honest conversation about the issues they’re still having today.

Quoted from kvan99:

EDIT: Sorry, I responded seriously to your other post before reading the above. You’re evidently not interested in a fact-based discussion, sorry to have wasted your time. If you need me I’ll be waiting for my SW to spontaneously combust.

#1086 6 years ago
Quoted from scooter75:

You have to pay extra for that nice JJP manual too.

So?

You have to pay extra for PF supports on Stern.

I’d rather have PF supports myself.

#1087 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

And you sound like a fanboy to blind to even recognize facts with ample evidence and pictures to boot. Is it legit to complain about pf ghosting and clearcoat cracking? Is it legit to ask for resolution for splitting cabs and decals, when there is picture after picture from NIB buyers? You're in denial man. And don't tell me it's been addressed, the guy that sent me the pics told me Stern send them a head decals to change themselves. Also there in case it didn't penetrate your bubble , SW games still have ghosting.

I'm not a stern fanboy and I'm not in denial of anything. I've owned a lot of games from almost every company for the most part and I've dealt with issues from almost all of them. It's just hilarious how up in arms most of you are about anything stern does. Below is a list of all of my stern NIB purchases and I've had a few issues but nothing that sent me crying to pinside and nothing for the most part that I couldn't fix. The majority of them literally needed nothing. There's a 11 game sample set for your data and I have a lot of friends with a lot more games then me that also have yet to have any of there sterns fall apart or burst into flames. I'm sure you don' believe me or anyone else though because stern has never made a game that functions correctly in some of your minds. I really do think most of you people stare at your games instead of playing them. It's like a perfect unblemished pinball machine gives you all wood or something.

Tron pro NIB no issues
ST pro NIB bad opto under ramp, pain in the ass to fix
IMVE NIB now issues
MET pro NIB pealing head decals, couple of switch adjustments
TWDLE NIB blown fuse for magnet upon startup
ST Premium NIB no issues
KISS LE NIB slight wrinkle around the coin door, Gene head needed tweaks
GOTLE NIB no issues
GB premium NIB needed lots of gameplay tweaks, no cosmetic issue
MET Premium NIB no issues
ASLE NIB no issues

#1088 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

So?
You have to pay extra for PF supports on Stern.
I’d rather have PF supports myself.

Oh, you pay for those with a JJP too. It’s just baked into the $8.5k base price.

#1089 6 years ago

Let's not turn this thread into another battle of the fanboys. Both Stern and JJP have had issues. The point of the thread was to raise concern that while JJP has taken significant action to improve, Stern has gone in the opposite direction.

There was a recent post in the Batman 66 club thread that said Stern isn't addressing the needs of its customer base.

This pretty much sums up this thread. That customer base, of which we are a key part, has to apply pressure by keeping their wallets closed. It's up to each and every one of us to help, no matter how enticing a new title/theme may be. We might miss a game or two we might otherwise by at release or miss out on an LE, but if we don't change our actions, Stern will certainly never change theirs.

#1090 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

So ad hominem and no attempt to refute any of the FACTS I stated.

Board reliability - Spike and Spike 2 node boards are constantly failing, and revisions are not mutually compatible. Virtually no reports of JJP's latest boards failing .

JJP publish schematics for every revision of every board and mech in every one of their machines. Stern have published no Spike or Spike 2 main or node board schematics at all. Game specific boards are typically not covered either. Mechs, some are, some aren't.

The cabinets use much heavier, stiffer, higher quality ply with more bracing and better joints. Find me numerous splitting JJP cabs.

The standard JJP decals are thicker, higher DPI and less brittle. The 'RadCals' much more so. They're also laid edge to edge, so even if there is some movement, they won't split at the corners like Stern (and CGC) do.

The 'FUN' pfs were absolute dog **** and Stern are still dribbling their GB stockpile of those out, with second date stamps. The Churchill pfs have clearly been cheapened to a level where they've become problematic. Clear chipping, insert ghosting and lifting, excessive dimpling or cratering are common. The only JJP machines reported to have any major pf issues since the early pre December 2013 WOZ (which had a US non-Churchill manufacturer) were a couple of engineering sample DIs that had 10s of thousands of location plays and a very light clear.

No crystal ball is needed.

#1091 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Thats bad! Ok the decals would be one thing (bad batch of adhesive?) but the star trek decal lol...

#1092 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Let's not turn this thread into another battle of the fanboys. Both Stern and JJP have had issues. The point of the thread was to raise concern that while JJP has taken significant action to improve, Stern has gone in the opposite direction.
There was a recent post in the Batman 66 club thread that said Stern isn't addressing the needs of its customer base.
This pretty much sums up this thread. That customer base, of which we are a key part, has to apply pressure by keeping their wallets closed. It's up to each and every one of us to help, no matter how enticing a new title/theme may be. We might miss a game or two we might otherwise by at release or miss out on an LE, but if we don't change our actions, Stern will certainly never change theirs.

I agree. I get tired of the bickering. I love JJP's machines, and I love Stern's machines. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. I'm not a fan of Hobbit or a few of the Stern titles, but I can always find the good in every game. Even if I had a Shaq Attack as my only game, it's still better than the games I had five years ago. It's pinball and I love pinball. Give me an old Gottlieb or a wood rail and I can still have fun with it. Guess I'm pretty f**ked up, eh? This nitpicking is exhausting.

#1093 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This nitpicking is exhausting.

Feels like your in class all over again......or monitoring detention...pending from which angle you look at it

#1094 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Of course those issues should be addressed by Stern. Point is that if people are using old pics and old reports and implying those specific issues are still happinging with newly built Stern games

WTf? What do you mean using old pictures? Those pictures are less than a month old!

#1095 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Give me an old Gottlieb or a wood rail and I can still have fun with it. Guess I'm pretty f**ked up, eh? This nitpicking is exhausting.

No you can't. Your doing the hobby all wrong

#1096 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

WTf? What do you mean using old pictures? Those pictures are less than a month old!

He said Metallica pic was a month old.

There’s that Kiss pic (which I believe I saw a year or two ago in another thread). And then the cabinet splitting pic, which is apparently also from a while back.

That’s what I mean. If you (and obviously I don’t mean you personally, you didn’t post the pics) mix in old and new pics, it makes it difficult to tell what problems Stern is having right now. Which is pretty important to the discussion.

#1097 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

He said Metallica pic was a month old.
There’s that Kiss pic (which I believe I saw a year or two ago in another thread). And then the cabinet splitting pic, which is apparently also from a while back.
That’s what I mean. If you (and obviously I don’t mean you personally, you didn’t post the pics) mix in old and new pics, it makes it difficult to tell what problems Stern is having right now. Which is pretty important to the discussion.

Oh, Ok, I thought you meant I posted the old pics. I agree if the pics are old then it's not valid. I, however, got those pics last week and the museum got the machine a week or so before that. I have no idea of the build date. It could be old inventory.

#1098 6 years ago

Everything from Stern just boils down to the same issue they refuse to modernize the way they think. It seems they just follow the same old process. I'm not getting into the whole fanboy debate on who makes a better machine. I will say this JJP, seems to be using a modernized process. JJP PotC shows a modern approach to code, the reveal felt very modern, with all use pinheads scrambling and excited on line searching for leaks and watching the countdown. I really believe if Stern wants to survive as a modern company they need new blood basically everywhere, leadership, design, code, manufacturing, quality control, marketing you name it.

#1099 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

some of your rant I agree with, but to say that Stern is even in the same league in regards to quality versus JJP is a total JOKE...clearly the JJP product is built 10X better than Sterns....if you owned one you would know that....I have have several of both and there is no comparison...

#1100 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

.... Find me numerous splitting JJP cabs...

... The only JJP machines reported to have any major pf issues since the early pre December 2013 WOZ (which had a Us non-Churchill manufacturer) were a couple of engineering sample DIs that had 10s of thousands of location plays and a very light clear...

Your reputation is well known and earned on the forum.

Here's some reports of JJP cabinet issues, Multiple examples too. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-owners-thread/page/23#post-3255689

And here's a recent post of JJP PF problems.

Quoted from dgoett:

The playfields and printing are top notch. It's the crappy brittle clear he uses that is the problem.
A brand new hobbit out of the box had clear chipped away where the metal wire guides were put in the playfield. If you've ever installed one of his new playfields, you have to pre drill every screw hole or the clear lifts right off the artwork. I've had MANY playfields cleared over the years - mostly by Playfield Renovations. NEVER had that kind of issue. Even HSA doesn't do that. And don't even try and hammer in T nuts on a mirco like they do at stern. Have a TZ at work with cracks in the clear from hole to hole all over the playfield - completely unusable. The below photo is a hobbit smaug that was on location about a year. Not over played because league doesn't like it. If I spend $9500 on a game it better damn sure not look like this over time.
jjp (resized).jpgjjp (resized).jpg

-
-

Quoted from jfh:

Let's not turn this thread into another battle of the fanboys. Both Stern and JJP have had issues.

Actually, it's the Stern haters that are ignoring the FACT that all manufacturers who produce pinball machines in large volume will have some problems/issues. And people who simply point this fact out on the forum get smeared as Stern fanboys. JGentry is now a Stern fanboy? LOL. It never ends. I've been smeared as well for saying as much, and even with only two of six pins in my collection being Stern.

Make no mistake, there is a very vocal and extreme hate component on this forum. Many are happy to ignore the FACT that JJP has had issues too. Lots of reality distortion bubbles in this thread and on the forum.

Both JJP and Stern have had their problems and deserve criticism for their shortcomings. Buy if you want; or don't buy; that's really the most significant impact anyone can have on a manufacturer. Anything else is ridiculous diatribe by people with an axe to grind.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,495 (Firm)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 25.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 26.50
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 2,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 41.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-dark-night-for-stern/page/22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.