By PennSkier

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Classic. cnj.craigslist.org link

IN CASE IT IS DELETED, here is what it says:

"After YEARS of trying to sell this complete machine for $250, with hotshots offering $100, I'm happy to say I SMASHED it up, and it's IN THE TRASH NOW! GOTO Edgeboro if you want it...GOOD JOB pinball experts.

Make sure you go online and rant at RGP or elsewhere how all pinball machines are overpriced, sellers are greedy, and you only pay garage sale prices...No sweat, 1 less BH in population, making my BH worth more...thanks, clowns!"

#2 10 years ago

This is the second or third time I have seen that ad posted but I NEVER saw a Black Hole on Craig's List in PA for under $600 or I would have owned it. So I don't know what the guys problem is but for anyone thinking they missed a deal on a Black Hole it sure as hell wasn't posted on Craig's List any time in the past 4 years or I would have seen it. I check Craig's List 3 to 6 times a day seven days a week (300 mile radius) and there has not been a cheap Black Hole posted in 4 years.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-craigs-list-gem-gottlieb-black-hole-lol and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.