IMG_0435 (resized).JPG
IMG_0434 (resized).JPG
IMG_0433 (resized).JPG
IMG_0432 (resized).JPG
IMG_8716 (resized).jpg
March 2005 047 (resized).jpg
March 2005 045 (resized).jpg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Playdium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from HD_Fatboy:

I did not have time to check these things out last night.
I for got to mention also, when you put in a quarter it does still give you two credits.

That means the credits pin is set to 2 plays and that the "Third Chute Relay" is firing as it should. There is an adjustable pin near the chime unit, (lower board), that you can move to allow it to give 2-5 plays per quarter.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from HD_Fatboy:

Thanks Vic_Camp, I have read many of your posts since I got into wanting a pinball.
I will check out the F relay.
I have another question, how do you remove the free play, I want to go back to quarters otherwise the kids will be playing day and night and not do anything else.

Attached is a replay unit set to Free Play. Notice the middle contacts are permanently set to remain contacted. Adjust these to open and you can go back to coin play.

IMG_8716 (resized).jpgIMG_8716 (resized).jpg

#26 6 years ago

These have to be adjusted perfectly to operate correctly. Read through the following.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-as-match-stepper-rebuild-step-by-step

#28 6 years ago

Yes, coil when activated pulls armature plate causing gear to advance. That coil, #A-489, has an ohms rating of 15. Check the ohms resistance of your coil before replacing it.

When you reassemble these, the wipers have to be dead center of each field before tightening the outboard bearings.

#29 6 years ago

For reference.

Gottlieb AS Adjustment (resized).jpgGottlieb AS Adjustment (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lakeville, MN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Playdium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-couple-or-three-high-hand-questions?tu=Playdium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.