Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Hazoff
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bad_Santa (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    01fa0add49b33330c696ba741346a30c (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    GS ACS (resized).jpg
    ac71cf6aac51c88f7283a46903f7afa1582f5598f874803a703a79052ad25ab2 (resized).jpg
    ACS pin (resized).jpg
    39b73810-e9ec-47d9-bfe0-41669d77b33e_1.b9020fd652d1eccb560c36d65d0a4c44 (resized).jpeg
    #1 4 years ago

I'd buy "A Christmas Story" Pin. I love the holiday season and this has become such a pop culture classic that I could handle it being in the line up all year long. So much fun stuff could be in it. Like a F-U-D-G-E (5) bank drop targets / a Red Rider BB Gun toy (like twds crossbow) to shoot Black Bart targets / a flag pole magnet / A Scott Fargus Bash Toy / Christmas Morning Multiball and so much more!!! ME: "Ok Santa, this is officially on my Christmas wish list for 2021!", SANTA: "You'll shoot your eye out kid."

ACS pin (resized).jpgACS pin (resized).jpg
    #2 4 years ago

I could definitely see modern pinball picking up on this Christmas story.

39b73810-e9ec-47d9-bfe0-41669d77b33e_1.b9020fd652d1eccb560c36d65d0a4c44 (resized).jpeg39b73810-e9ec-47d9-bfe0-41669d77b33e_1.b9020fd652d1eccb560c36d65d0a4c44 (resized).jpeg
    #3 4 years ago

With a BB gun cannon, and you have to knock down an eye target for the skill shot.

#4 4 years ago

I think it’s a great theme for a pin in almost every respect. The only downside is the obvious, which is it’s so seasonal.

#5 4 years ago

Santa’s slide ramp!

#6 4 years ago

Yes count me in!

#7 4 years ago

Lots of great material -

Bumpus Dog MB!

Lug Nut MB

Leg Lamp Bash toy

Santa Slide center ramp

Stick your tongue on the flagpole ball lock - Vertical magnet that holds your ball

#8 4 years ago

They could hide an Easter egg where the screen plays the movie for 24hrs straight starting the evening of 12/24!

#9 4 years ago

“It’s a clunker” but I’d be on board for this classic. Can’t see this being a bad theme at all

#10 4 years ago

If owned it, I’d try to play it non stop for 24 hours!

#11 4 years ago

I would buy that for sure! I'd also buy a Vacation pinball which could including Christmas Vacation.

#12 4 years ago

That would be a cool pin if done right. If you're ever in Cleveland check out the Christmas Story house. It where some scenes were filmed and you can wear the "pink nightmare" bunny suit and do a lot more. Highlight of my trip there, better than the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

#13 4 years ago

Shit...has to come in a crate stamped fragile!

#14 4 years ago
    ac71cf6aac51c88f7283a46903f7afa1582f5598f874803a703a79052ad25ab2 (resized).jpgac71cf6aac51c88f7283a46903f7afa1582f5598f874803a703a79052ad25ab2 (resized).jpg
    #15 4 years ago

"You look like a deranged Easter Bunny."

GS ACS (resized).jpgGS ACS (resized).jpg
    #16 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

I would buy that for sure! I'd also buy a Vacation pinball which could including Christmas Vacation.

https://ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4848

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #17 4 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

Shit...has to come in a crate stamped fragile!

No that’s the LE cabinet design.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

I'd buy "A Christmas Story" Pin. I love the holiday season and this has become such a pop culture classic that I could handle it being in the line up all year long. So much fun stuff could be in it. Like a F-U-D-G-E (5) bank drop targets / a Red Rider BB Gun toy (like twds crossbow) to shoot Black Bart targets / a flag pole magnet / A Scott Fargus Bash Toy / Christmas Morning Multiball and so much more!!! ME: "Ok Santa, this is officially on my Christmas wish list for 2021!", SANTA: "You'll shoot your eye out kid."[quoted image]

Meh. I love ACS, but I think Elf has recently eclipsed A Christmas Story as the favored movie for this time of the year. An Elf pin would be pretty great, and would be a year-round earner on location rather than a holiday draw.

#19 4 years ago

Spell OVALTINE for double scoring.

Good score = A+++++++++

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Spell OVALTINE for double scoring.
    Good score = A+++++++++

"Oh Fuuuuuuudddgggeee..." callout when you drain.

#21 4 years ago

This is perhaps the only game that my entire family would play and love.

#22 4 years ago

01fa0add49b33330c696ba741346a30c (resized).jpg01fa0add49b33330c696ba741346a30c (resized).jpg

#23 4 years ago

“You’ll shoot your eye out kid”!
    Could be a great game.

#24 4 years ago

From the local craft brewery here in Houston:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #25 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

I'd buy "A Christmas Story" Pin. I love the holiday season and this has become such a pop culture classic that I could handle it being in the line up all year long. So much fun stuff could be in it. Like a F-U-D-G-E (5) bank drop targets / a Red Rider BB Gun toy (like twds crossbow) to shoot Black Bart targets / a flag pole magnet / A Scott Fargus Bash Toy / Christmas Morning Multiball and so much more!!! ME: "Ok Santa, this is officially on my Christmas wish list for 2021!", SANTA: "You'll shoot your eye out kid."[quoted image]

I would buy it.

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I could definitely see modern pinball picking up on this Christmas story.[quoted image]

Or this one:

Bad_Santa (resized).jpgBad_Santa (resized).jpg

#27 4 years ago

"Fa Ra Ra Ra Raa Ra Ra Ra REPRAY!" I'd also love to see that meat cleaver come down and chop the ducks head off with the match knocker.

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Meh. I love ACS, but I think Elf has recently eclipsed A Christmas Story as the favored movie for this time of the year. An Elf pin would be pretty great, and would be a year-round earner on location rather than a holiday draw.

"ELF" is to Christmas movies as "El Toro" is to pinball.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Pretty sure Christmas Vacation holds the top spot for most aired and viewed holiday program annually for the last several years.

#30 4 years ago

Scott Farkus pop up bumper like CV boom balloon

#31 4 years ago

Love Xmas Story but for a pin? No thanks.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-christmas-story-pinball?hl=tomdrum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.