Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by TimeBandit
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Howdy, I am planning on a booth for the Total Lightshow modding system at TPF, and bringing display machines from Australia will be a bit tough. I'm wondering if it would be incentive enough for someone local to perhaps bring a machine along and allow me to install the kit in their machine for display in the booth during the show, if I leave the kit installed in the machine as thanks. If that's not enough I would gladly buy enough beer to make it worth your while, or in Texas could that be a trade that goes horribly wrong for me!? Will be looking for Pro versions of AC/DC, Met and TWD.
    Cheers
    Mike

#2 8 years ago

what machine ?

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

what machine ?

AC/DC, Met or TWD, all pro. So three in total.

#4 8 years ago

dohhh... don't have any of those.

#5 8 years ago

I'd do that in a minute if I were back home. Someday I will return to the motherland...

#6 8 years ago

Sounds like a generous offer. I'm sure someone will hook you up with the machines you're looking for.

#7 8 years ago

Well, I'm not bringing any machines from New Jersey, but it'll still be great to meet you!

#8 8 years ago

I have a Metallica Pro LED. PM sent

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, I'm not bringing any machines from New Jersey, but it'll still be great to meet you!

I agree Boob, It will be great to meet me.

#10 8 years ago

#11 8 years ago

A very kind offer of a Met has been accepted. AC/DC and TWD to go. I guess we have a while between now and then, so no rush yet.

#12 8 years ago

Metallica is Texas bound for a Total Lightshow make over Thanks Mike!

#13 8 years ago

Sweet guess I don't need to bring my met this year since there will be another one. Let me know if his falls through for whatever reason. It's an original pro with LED OCD and full led kit.

#14 8 years ago

TimeBandit, a friend of mine got a light show in the mail for his AC/DC yesterday. How long will it take to install?
    He is considering bringing his modded PRO to TPF.

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

How long will it take to install?

Seems an average might be two hours. I can speed run it in an hour, some folks taking extra care and attention to tidying up the wires can stretch it out to four.

#16 8 years ago

It will be installed well before TPF, lol. I just need to make sure I have time off at work when we get closer, but will gladly offer my AC/DC Pro to display this amazing mod! Thanks Timebandit!

#17 8 years ago

If anything falls through I would love to bring my Metallica pro for that great offer. Wish I had seen this earlier.

#18 8 years ago

this makes me want to buy a walking dead pro.

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

If anything falls through I would love to bring my Metallica pro for that great offer. Wish I had seen this earlier.

*thwack*

Back of the line, sir.

#20 8 years ago

hehehehe

(bump)

1 week later
    #21 8 years ago

Just going to bump this every now and then. Still hoping for AC/DC and TWD. Any access privileges that arise from bringing the game of course flow straight through to the owner of the game. It's my booth, but you still get the kudos from the TPF for bringing a game that can be played.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-callout-to-all-you-big-friendly-texans-a-plan-for-tpf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.