Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 213 posts
  • 103 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Rusty_Frozen_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    erik-not-looking-for-1_(resized).jpg
    10455692_638257716305550_3452862393146162550_n_(resized).jpg
    10455692_638257716305550_3452862393146162550_n_(resized).jpg
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_1.04.50_PM_(resized).png
    IP_Check_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_11.18.39_AM_(resized).png
    2016-01-03-07-17-14--769155709_(resized).jpg
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_3.57.41_AM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_3.57.41_AM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_3.45.25_AM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_3.45.25_AM_(resized).png
    image_(resized).jpg
    2016-01-03_02_43_21-eBay_Feedback_Profile_for_pin-protector_(resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 213 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 8 years ago

Update again:

These are the new messages that this user has sent me from the ebay messaging system...today.

''We purchased the company from EZ, your posts and false comments have opened you up for a lawsuit. This will get real expensive for you. good luck dumb ass! Jerry''

''We forwarded all your contact information to EZ. ''

#203 8 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Update again:
    These are the new messages that this user has sent me from the ebay messaging system:
    ''We purchased the company from EZ, your posts and false comments have opened you up for a lawsuit. This will get real expensive for you. good luck dumb ass! Jerry''
    ''We forwarded all your contact information to EZ. ''

I would tell "Jerry" to Bring It!

#204 8 years ago

Ooohhhh, scary. You might have to let his mom know he's been bad on the computer again.

What false comments? Even ebay is looking at him now.

#205 8 years ago

What a sad little man this guy is. And he continues to fuel the downward spiral that is his life.

#206 8 years ago

Guys you have him all wrong. He's a well respected pilot in the aviation community. The FAA says so...

"FAA recognizes Erik James Hohler, Pickerington-based pilot sets positive example"

http://aviation-business-gazette.com/A24/B74/Pilot-Erik-James-Hohler-Pickerington-OH.html

#207 8 years ago

I had the same reaction.

Personally, I would cease all communications. As far as you're concerned, the matter was resolved by ebay. Any further communication is unnecessary.

It's most likely an empty threat, but if there's a remote chance that something arrives in the mail, you don't want to give him anything that can be used against you later.

[edit] Also, if you're concerned about your personal information being shared, you might want to think about contacting ebay about the message and express your concern about the seller proclaiming that he's sharing your information with 3rd parties without authorization. But, that might also rile him up even more, so....*shrugs*

#208 8 years ago

Why is an airline pilot making pin protectors for $15 (OBO) a pop?

#209 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

It's most likely an empty threat, but if there's a remote chance that something arrives in the mail, you don't want to give him anything that can be used against you later.

Tell your wife NOT to sign for any letters, LOL.

#210 8 years ago
    Quoted from crwjumper:

What a sad little man this guy is. And he continues to fuel the downward spiral that is his life.

Exactly....I think he knows he made a mistake. Have to think what is going on in his life for him to act this way. I would lay off this guy..seriously he's had enough. Time to lock up this thread.

#211 8 years ago

Mr Rusty balls sent me a pm telling me he is an attorney. I guess Rick from PPS sent him a threatening letter. I can send a snapshot of the message to you if you need it for any reason. False claims or whatever....
    I'm sure the mods have access to the pinside email system so please feel free to look at it if one needs to.

#213 8 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Time to lock up this thread.

My thoughts exactly. No need for this escalating further at this point. I agree that the behaviour by this guy is pretty despicable (he's not exactly been friendly to me either), but let's stop digging up and posting private info. Sorry, Pinside just isn't meant to be about that.

Quoted from chrisjens2:

I'm sure the mods have access to the pinside email system so please feel free to look at it if one needs to.

Nope. Actually, no one of Pinside staff has. The only access to the PM system is low-level (direct database) access and only yours truly can connect that way. Not that I've ever felt a need to do so. I get enough PMs myself to stay occupied.

There are 213 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-bad-seller-on-ebay-pin-protectors/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.