Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 213 posts
  • 103 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Rusty_Frozen_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    erik-not-looking-for-1_(resized).jpg
    10455692_638257716305550_3452862393146162550_n_(resized).jpg
    10455692_638257716305550_3452862393146162550_n_(resized).jpg
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_1.04.50_PM_(resized).png
    IP_Check_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_11.18.39_AM_(resized).png
    2016-01-03-07-17-14--769155709_(resized).jpg
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_3.57.41_AM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_3.57.41_AM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_3.45.25_AM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-03_at_3.45.25_AM_(resized).png
    image_(resized).jpg
    2016-01-03_02_43_21-eBay_Feedback_Profile_for_pin-protector_(resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 213 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
    #151 8 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

Am I reading this right? He bought 20 off himself and they work great?

Yeah not only unscrupulous and dickish, but also a liar. Can't seem to stop digging his own grave.

#152 8 years ago

I didn't know who this guy was, but I do now. Thanks internet.

#153 8 years ago

Haha! Now I see it is just EZ E with a new name. No wonder. This guy has been and ass for years on both RGP and Pinside.

#154 8 years ago
    Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

It's the system, It keeps changing my posts. OMG! It changes bids and pinside posts. It's the sellers fault!

Look! The sellers response is unacceptable at best. It no longer matters who is right. With that kind of response from the seller, no one is going to not side with shackler.

It's obvious this was handled wrong. The posted response tells me this seller will not be in business long.

#155 8 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Haha! Now I see it is just EZ E with a new name. No wonder. This guy has been and ass for years on both RGP and Pinside.

If I were a mod (haha), I would be on the lookout for any new accounts in the last 24 hours created from his IP.

#156 8 years ago

Okay, so here is an update. I also want to thank the support from this community. It sucks, and we all just want to play some pinball.

I thought about the last message he sent, the ''thanks for the $10 jackass'' long message. I decided to call ebay and explain the situation, which is well documented through the messaging system too.

After being bounced around for about an hour on the phone, and explaining the situation to 4 different people, they all said the feedback I left should not have been removed. They said they were sending a coaching report to the agent that removed it, and that what I had said/left was understandable.

They also took a good look at the sellers messages, and the last message to me, saying ''wow'' and that it would not be tolerated, that they take those as a rule violation seriously and they have been forwarded for discipline to the proper people for further review (they were pretty surprised by that message as well)

Lastly, because of the lapse in returning the item on my part due to me not trusting him, the agent then opened a special case for the $10 to be returned, saying that she totally understood the frustration of the situation and they want to make it right. She said to look for the $10 request return in 5-7 days.

It was never about the $10 dollars to me, keep it if you don't want to do the right thing- But, after it's all said and done, don't have my ten bucks in your back pocket and start poking me with a stick and say ''in your face!''

#157 8 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

In fact, if the $10 comes back, it can be donated to Pinside.

Does this still apply?

#158 8 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

I agree he's and ass on Pinside. I wasn't shocked at all he was called a ______.

#161 8 years ago

the lesson is we are all brothers and sisters here. you treat your brothers and sisters right and they will return in kind.

you treat them poorly and,............................well, expect to reap what you sew.

#162 8 years ago

Where is 2rustyballs!?!?
    I can't wait to hear more from him!

#163 8 years ago

Good to hear it, hopefully the jerk will get banned here as well
    He lost the wrongfully taken $10 plus lost his "shill" pinside account

Ripping off another pinsider - $10
    Getting caught in your shenanigans - priceless!

Karma man......karma

I hope nobody ever buys from him again - I won't!!!!

#164 8 years ago

Congrats man, it's rare that these turds get what they deserve.

#165 8 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

Where is 2rustyballs!?!?

Haha, he ducked out now that we all know who he really is. He's hoping that things will blow over and he won't get banned. I sure hope he gets banned for this duplicate account.

#166 8 years ago

Maybe we could finally retire lionman, and make him lyinman

#167 8 years ago

I had a similar situation as a buyer when the seller pocketed my money without sending anything. Multiple messages went unanswered and eBay was great about refunding my money and reprimanding the seller (after he sent me some nasty messages).

If you document everything and demonstrate that you're the same person in the disagreement, you'll likely emerge victorious.

#168 8 years ago

I've been an Ebay seller for 15 years and would never act this way to a customer. Sellers emails and replies are horrible.
    It's not that hard to see the buyer made a mistake. Seller should have contacted op and said something like
    " Hey I seen you over paid for this part. I'm guessing there was a mistake. here's your $10.00 back."
    No, who's wrong or right. No personal bitching or attacking. It's a business, nothing more.
    Remind me not to buy from this guy. Ever.

#169 8 years ago

I read the first post an thought "Hmmm...sounds like our old fiend Corn Hohler". Amazed he's still part of pinball. Figured by now he and Teekee would have alienated everyone in the hobby & could only tolerate each other.

#170 8 years ago

Rustytwoballs and his s*|+ customer serivce is not to be heard from hmmmm. From someone who runs the entire operations of customer service from the soon to be largest ipo company in history, let me help you, don't treat the customers like crap or you won't make it!!!

#171 8 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Okay, so here is an update. I also want to thank the support from this community. It sucks, and we all just want to play some pinball.
    I thought about the last message he sent, the ''thanks for the $10 jackass'' long message. I decided to call ebay and explain the situation, which is well documented through the messaging system too.
    After being bounced around for about an hour on the phone, and explaining the situation to 4 different people, they all said the feedback I left should not have been removed. They said they were sending a coaching report to the agent that removed it, and that what I had said/left was understandable.
    They also took a good look at the sellers messages, and the last message to me, saying ''wow'' and that it would not be tolerated, that they take those as a rule violation seriously and they have been forwarded for discipline to the proper people for further review (they were pretty surprised by that message as well)
    Lastly, because of the lapse in returning the item on my part due to me not trusting him, the agent then opened a special case for the $10 to be returned, saying that she totally understood the frustration of the situation and they want to make it right. She said to look for the $10 request return in 5-7 days.
    It was never about the $10 dollars to me, keep it if you don't want to do the right thing- But, after it's all said and done, don't have my ten bucks in your back pocket and start poking me with a stick and say ''in your face!''

And THAT, my friends, is indeed "shacklers revenge!"

#172 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

I read the first post an thought "Hmmm...sounds like our old fiend Corn Hohler".

What gave it away? The use of 47 exclamation points in one paragraph.

#173 8 years ago
    Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

I'd say OP's names says it all. This is another revenge move.

This cracked me up. My wife said, ''another? Did you have other revenge moves?''

#174 8 years ago

The emails from the seller are worth $10. Comedy gold!

#175 8 years ago

Is rustyballs the dude that people were posting about his pedophile issues a few years back? He used to do youtube videos always with young girls in them if it is the same dude. I remember a video of them at allentown or so ething a year or two back and that is where people posted up his sexual predator past. Same guy or someone else?

#176 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Is rustyballs the dude that people were posting about his pedophile issues a few years back? He used to do youtube videos always with young girls in them if it is the same dude. I remember a video of them at allentown or so ething a year or two back and that is where people posted up his sexual Predator past. Same guy or someone else?

That's another guy. Strange story, but I was the guy that brought my Volcano up to my Hotel room last Allentown with some friends, and he was in the lobby filming with some Canadians. He ended up crashing our party and everyone was like ''wtf'' is this guy? He was super annoying, and doubted we would get the Volcano going. Granted we were drunk, but I know my system 80's

So the next day at the fairgrounds, another friend started researching him on his phone because he was avoiding the question of who he was and his name, and found the sexual predator case, a story for another day.

There is a youtube video of the Volcano party, for anyone interested..It's at least entertaining.

#177 8 years ago

He once had a $100 Paypal bounty on my head. I honestly can't remember why. He offered to come to my house many times to presumably beat my ass. I know he offered this service to other pinheads as well over the years.

E! Is a pinball RGP legend.

http://rec.games.pinball.narkive.com/PANPfgs2/100-cash-with-info-on-where-to-find-turbo20lbs

#178 8 years ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

....to presumably best my ass.

The ass that legends are made of...

#179 8 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

be an unmitigated d-bag about it to boot.

You know you've effed up if pezpunk is calling you a d-bag. He's the most politically correct guy here.

Quoted from thedarkknight77:

That eBay seller is a classic Fucktard

Definition of fucktard

Fuck borrowed from the two word phrase fucking idiot and tard taken from the early version used to describe a mentally challenged person, retard. When put together we get fucktard. A fucktard is an individual who is well equipped to operate normal living duties but somehow finds themselves looking more mentally challenged than the average person. In the south or Southern States of The United States of America, a fucktard can usually be found with self inflicted injuries, caused in the name of fun, normally preceded by the famous catch phrase " hey y'all watch this." Therein lies the stupidity, that sets in motion a chain of events, resulting in the phrase " dude you're such a FUCKTARD! "

#180 8 years ago

I remember back when everybody hated Exjet because he said WOZ would not ship Dec 2011

Say what ya want, the dude was right lol

#181 8 years ago

I think everyone hated because of assholism not an obvious clairvoyance on the obvious.

#182 8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up and this was a hella great thread to follow. Seemed like there was a little lull and then boom, resolution from Ebay. Also the first time i've heard of a Paypal bounty to beat somebody up, wtf?

#183 8 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

Where is 2rustyballs!?!?

He won't be back. I would be surprised if he even posts anywhere else in pinside.

#184 8 years ago

He will be back but his name will be PinJohnny or PinFrank

#185 8 years ago

FYI, I find it easier to just let ebay settle the dispute sometimes, and the longer the written response you get from the seller the more likely you will not agree to any resolution
    Also the last 2 refunds / returns I did through eBay there was a print return label link once the refund /return was agreed or authorized, and it produced a prepaid 1st class label with tracking, and once the tracking shows delivered then the refund is automatically paid

You can also get a refund through PayPal if not ebay
    And your CC company if you used a CC via PayPal

I have no idea who is right or wrong in this situation as there was just to much to read, but hopefully somebody finds this helpful

BTW, I once had somebody get really upset with me for calling at the completely unreasonable hour of
    7pm in response to a forsale add they placed LOL! Go figure...

#186 8 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I remember back when everybody hated Exjet because he said WOZ would not ship Dec 2011

The problem wasn't so much what he said, it was how he said it.

I'll give him credit on WOZ, he called it right every time. But he did it in a completely asshole way, again and again. To the point where he lost all credibility and was dismissed outright even though his insight was correct.

#187 8 years ago
    Quoted from stangbat:

I'll give him credit on WOZ, he called it right every time. But he did it in a completely asshole way, again and again. To the point where he lost all credibility and was dismissed outright even though his insight was correct.

being right about one thing years ago has nothing to do with this thread. he is a serial asshole with a reputation gained over many years and many incidents.

#188 8 years ago

It's not like this is an isolated incident.

RustyBalls/Exejet has been a total Dbag from day one.

The only question now is under what name will this guy try and slither back in.

#189 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Is rustyballs the dude that people were posting about his pedophile issues a few years back? He used to do youtube videos always with young girls in them if it is the same dude. I remember a video of them at allentown or so ething a year or two back and that is where people posted up his sexual Predator past. Same guy or someone else?

Those were lies perpetrated by that Shasta stealing slut Patty J...

#190 8 years ago
    #192 8 years ago

Rusty_Frozen_(resized).jpgRusty_Frozen_(resized).jpg

The plot thickens?

#193 8 years ago
    Quoted from Phantom1911:

Rusty_Frozen_(resized).jpg
    The plot thickens?

I have received some reports about this user and did some Sherlock work. All evidence on my end points to 2rustyballs being a duplicate account and since those are strictly forbidden I have decided to freeze the account.

#194 8 years ago

And that is truly Shacklers Revenge

But do you think he'll look back and say "Wow if I didn't come off like a total douche bag and brag about stealing $10, and tell him to post about it on Pinside. Then go under my second account and expose myself as the seller. I wouldn't have got negative feedback on eBay, alienate myself from the rest of the pinball community so now I won't get as many sales, and got my account 2nd account frozen."

I'm gonna guess no. People like this don't learn, they just blame everyone else.

#195 8 years ago

Thank you pinside for another classic thread....

#196 8 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

I have received some reports about this user and did some Sherlock work. All evidence on my end points to 2rustyballs being a duplicate account and since those are strictly forbidden I have decided to freeze the account.

Thanks Robin.

#197 8 years ago

Thank you Robin!

#198 8 years ago
    Quoted from stangbat:

If it ain't what you say but how you say it I guess that's why it was OK for another guy around that time to ever so politely say the game was about to ship, every 3 mos... for 3 F'n years lol

Im not excusing the shennanigans Exjet has pulled. I'm just here having fun & bringing up old shit like the rest of ya

#199 8 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

2rustyballs being a duplicate account

It would be helpful to know the other associated accounts
    to avoid becoming victimized from any of them.

I would hate to have him Paypal $100 to come beat your ass
    only to have him lodge a complaint against the seller
    and get a refund.

#200 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinpast:

It would be helpful to know the other associated accounts
    to avoid becoming victimized from any of them.
    I would hate to have him Paypal $100 to come beat your ass
    only to have him lodge a complaint against the seller
    and get a refund.

OK, best post of the thread. Nothing can top that ^^^^. We can close it now.

But I will say one last word!!!!!!!!!! All of this is 100% predictable and expected from this guy, and to have it come to this end...over TEN DOLLARS and a few exclamation points among a bunch of misspelled words...is an awesome start to the New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 213 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-bad-seller-on-ebay-pin-protectors/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.