(Topic ID: 68014)

$9,500 for a Medieval Madness in southeast Pa.

By TaTa

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 189 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by TheFamilyArcade
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

19.jpg
image-501.jpg
image-867.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#115 5 years ago

Is this link working for some of you? Observed some say it's not working, others say it is.

I keep getting a "Google 500 Internal Server Error".

I have tried the useless canned-suggestion provided by Google to no avail.

Free bump.

#117 5 years ago

Hmm (maybe more a question for the OP/because he might be losing potential prospects having my same problem; wondering if this is one of those cases where you have to have an account to see the pics (Picasa in this case)...because I'm getting this error message):

"500 internal server error

If you're seeing a '500 INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR - Unable to process request' when trying to access Picasa Web Albums, it means that your online album is temporarily unavailable. Refreshing the page may help to resolve this. If not, these errors generally resolve themselves within a few minutes, so please wait a bit before trying to sign in again. If you continue to see this error over an extended period of time, please use the Picasa Help Forum to let us know so we can look into the issue. Please provide the following information:

• What were you doing when you experienced the 500 error? For example, were you logging in, viewing albums, sharing, uploading, adding name tags?

• When did you start experiencing the issue?

• Are you signed in to your Google Account when the problem occurs?
Should this error be part of a wider-spread issue, we'll use the help forum to post regular updates."

Yes I'm signed into my Google account.

Free bump again for the OP

#119 5 years ago

Figured it out (for anyone else having the same problem):

You've got to be using Google Chrome as your browser vs. IE 10 (at least on my pc).

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I'm using Firefox on the Mac with zero issues.

Hmm...FWIW, my issue occurred on a new Samsung Series 5 lap with an Intel 3rd Gen I7 chip (running IE 10).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside