(Topic ID: 68014)

$9,500 for a Medieval Madness in southeast Pa.

By TaTa

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

19.jpg
image-501.jpg
image-867.jpg
There are 189 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 10 years ago

$9,500 for a nice Medieval Madness unshopped in southeast Pa. No errors. Leave me a PM for more info.

#2 10 years ago

Floodgates open ..... you're in for a bumpy ride

GLWTS

#3 10 years ago

I think he knows this. Still a nice deal. Wish I could jump on it but I am in on new mm le
Good luck

#4 10 years ago

It will definitely be interesting to see what happens to the Original market! I don't think it's going to crash like everyone says, but it will certainly "adjust".

#5 10 years ago

I know I'm in the minority, but I would prefer an original.

#6 10 years ago

Have to wait and see until the new one come out, but from I am hearing all positive things about it so far

#7 10 years ago

Given equal condition and price I'd take an original too.

#8 10 years ago

Which one out there would be equal condition to a NIB. That is the ? all the original ones that are out there have thousands and thousands of plays on them.

#9 10 years ago

Pictures would help a potential buyer decide if he wanted to make you an offer.

#10 10 years ago

I know that and stand by my statement as written Although in all fairness we really don't know 100% that MMR will be comparable to a MM. Hopefully, it will be as good or better, but at this point no one really knows. Who knows, if MMR comes out with problems this could have been one of the better times to buy.

#11 10 years ago

My all time Fave game!
GLWS

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Which one out there would be equal condition to a NIB. That is the ? all the original ones that are out there have thousands and thousands of plays on them.

My HUO has about 1500 plays on it, if that, so you are incorrect.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

$9,500 for a nice Medieval Madness unshopped

You might want to throw some new rubbers on that.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

My HUO has about 1500 plays on it, if that, so you are incorrect.

Still 1500 more plays then a NIB but that is pretty impressive Just cant wait to see the game all tricked out with leds, gold trim and shaker motor and upgraded operating system

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

You might want to throw some new rubbers on that.

Why? That isn't all that's involved in shopping a game. I prefer the honesty as opposed to a quick rerubbering and wipedown.

I've seen two unshopped MM's on here since the remake annoucement priced at 8800 & 9800. They've both sold, god only knows at what price, but they've sold.

#16 10 years ago

Boy, this is tempting, but I feel as if I shouldn't bother with MM until we see how the prices pan out.

#17 10 years ago

The first ones that are made in 1997 are the best and always will be ,the ones that are made now they won't be the same in alot of ways

#18 10 years ago

Hey whatever you say ohh lets see:
Upgraded operating system
Upgraded lighting system
Upgraded display
Gold Trim
Shaker Motor
New code to implement the shaker
Ohh and color display
Yeah I guess you are right the old tired Williams MM is much better
Hmm

#19 10 years ago

Lets look at cars for a min ,mustang they have the old ones and the new ones and most people still want the older ones and they still go for high prices so this MM thing will be the same thing over time

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Upgraded display

Ohh and color display
Hmm

I thought the color dmd was incompatible with the new game? Not a deal breaker for me, if i were a buyer of the new machine.

#21 10 years ago

:-)Yes your right it wasn't ,but the older one can have one

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Lets look at cars for a min ,mustang they have the old ones and the new ones and most people still want the older ones and they still go for high prices so this MM thing will be the same thing over time

This whole thing of comparing cars to pinball machines is so insanely stupid, I can't even believe that people post it over and over.

A '65 Mustang has 1 thing in common with a new Mustang. The name. When Ford breaks out the original tooling and makes literal reproductions of a '65 Mustangs, then your comparison will be valid. Until then, it is idiotic.

#23 10 years ago

Enough with car analogy. This new MM will probably be a closer copy of the original than any remake of a car ever dreamed of being. There are some people who agree with you but the lions share of the people out there do not. Get over it, already. The only thing that should matter is that you like the old one better because you have an old one.

#24 10 years ago

Also, unshopped MM for $9500.

Right.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Why? That isn't all that's involved in shopping a game. I prefer the honesty as opposed to a quick rerubbering and wipedown.

I know, it was just a little *joke*.

GLWS!!

#26 10 years ago

Can you please stop trolling every single MM thread? Go away

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

I know, it was just a little *joke*.
GLWS!!

sorry. i shoulda let it go.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

$9,500 for a nice Medieval Madness unshopped in southeast Pa. No errors. Leave me a PM for more info.

Is this a reverse auction?

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Floodgates open ..... you're in for a bumpy ride
GLWTS

Lots of fake ads popping up trying to artificially deflate the current value of MM.

Bumpy ride indeed.

#30 10 years ago

Old and new take your pic... (Both are awesome!)
image-501.jpgimage-501.jpgimage-867.jpgimage-867.jpg

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Can you please stop trolling every single MM thread? Go away

Technically, in this case, I think it's everyone trolling a "for sale" thread.

#32 10 years ago

Apologize for my post. Didn't realize it was a for sale thread.

Quoted from Concretehardt:Old and new take your pic... (Both are awesome!)

image-867.jpg 22 KB

image-501.jpg 23 KB

The one on the left is awesome, the one on the right is what happens when people have more money than taste. Completely overwrought.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Well, it's not for sale or anything so I'm just answering the question. But my MM is original + brand new cabinet decals, brand new playfield, all mechs rebuilt, all plastics are perfect, all boards are cleaned etc. Then there are several enhancements on it. If you take a good look at it, it looks like a brand new game that was just opened. I'd say this is close. Further, it has all the game play tweaked and all the little nuances worked out. When you open a NiB game, any manufacturer, you will have to often tweak all those things yourself before it's in tip top shape.

#34 10 years ago

Did u see in the backbox there's only one little broad lol that's looks not right some how ,not the same at all ?

#35 10 years ago

The first ones that are made in 1997 are the best and always will be ,the ones that are made now they won't be the same in alot of ways

they will be better.

#36 10 years ago

Let the guy try to sell his pin in peace! Go talk about the refakes somewhere else!

#37 10 years ago

mustangs: i have owned many mustangs from boss 302's/boss 351 to 428 SCJ's and shelbys i currently have a 67 GT500 and not a one compairs to my 2012 GT/CS! so if are you buying a MM for investment or FUN!

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Well, it's not for sale or anything so I'm just answering the question. But my MM is original + brand new cabinet decals, brand new playfield, all mechs rebuilt, all plastics are perfect, all boards are cleaned etc. Then there are several enhancements on it. If you take a good look at it, it looks like a brand new game that was just opened. I'd say this is close. Further, it has all the game play tweaked and all the little nuances worked out. When you open a NiB game, any manufacturer, you will have to often tweak all those things yourself before it's in tip top shape.

Quoted from musketd:

Hey whatever you say ohh lets see:
Upgraded operating system
Upgraded lighting system
Upgraded display
Gold Trim
Shaker Motor
New code to implement the shaker
Ohh and color display
Hmm

You mean you #1best game ever hulk? Oh wait that pump and dump happened. On to the next.....

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Original? With non original playfield, non original decals...rebuilt mechs. So the wooden box and pc boards and some nuts and bolts are "original"? It's all relative isn't it? And how much do you have into it?

You're fortunate to have a well playing MM. Calling it original is subjective.

#40 10 years ago

Did u see in the backbox there's only one little broad lol that's looks not right some how ,not the same at all ?

It used to tAke entire rooms of mainframes to equal the current computing power of an iPhone. Something wrong with that?

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Let the guy try to sell his pin in peace! Go talk about the refakes somewhere else!

TeeKee, the market place is a very peaceful place to sell a pin. Pinside thread not so much. Selling an MM now without commentary? Be serious.

#42 10 years ago

Oh, and bump for seller and great game. MM is one of the best ever. Should sell quick if priced right!

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Selling an MM now without commentary? Be serious.

Commentary about what? About a refake that we know very little about? Can't compare it to anything yet and all the speculation sucks in the middle of a guys FS thread...

We know what we get with an original. With a refake who knows.

#44 10 years ago

Original? With non original playfield, non original decals...rebuilt mechs. So the wooden box and pc boards and some nuts and bolts are "original"? It's all relative isn't it? And how much do you have into it?
You're fortunate to have a well playing MM. Calling it original is subjective.

Gees someone has some hatred built up

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmods:

This whole thing of comparing cars to pinball machines is so insanely stupid, I can't even believe that people post it over and over.
A '65 Mustang has 1 thing in common with a new Mustang. The name. When Ford breaks out the original tooling and makes literal reproductions of a '65 Mustangs, then your comparison will be valid. Until then, it is idiotic.

i agree nothing in common
a pretty close remake could be had
ebay.com link: itm

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Gees someone has some hatred built up

You talking to me?

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Commentary about what? About a refake that we know very little about? Can't compare it to anything yet and all the speculation sucks in the middle of a guys FS thread...
We know what we get with an original. With a refake who knows.

Some guys even like fake titties. on younger women.

#48 10 years ago

jack black quote: if you can touch them they are not fake

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

About a refake that we know very little about?

But if it's a unit that we know very little about, how do you know enough to call it a refake? Just saying, it's a double edge sword here we will have to wait to find out if it's a hit or miss. By the same aspect and I'm not picking on you Teekee at all, but of the original owners bitchin' and complaining (not all of them for the record) when something breaks parts wise on their machines like castle, troll heads, plastics or whatever. They will be the first to call PPS and order replacement parts for their machines that have been almost impossible to find and say under their breath "Thank God Rick was doing this project". Then their so called original shall be what some are now calling a refake. Soon they will all be refake's as they keep getting played except for the collectors who don't play them nor allowed them to be touched.

BTW GLWTS, I believe $9500 is fair starting point to open negotiations for purchasing an earlier make MM, after all we don't know how original it is or if it will need any remade parts.

#50 10 years ago

and still have a lot of fun playing with them

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 64.99
There are 189 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/9500-for-a-medieval-madness-in-southeast-pa/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.