Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 124 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Jvspin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG3535.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taylorva.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you guys really want an update on every little tiny aspect of everything that is added and done? There will be no element of surprise for those that ordered the game. You'll see and know everything before it even shows up. It's like seeing your xmas presents before you get to open them for real. It's not as exciting. For those of you that buy before you play (which I highly do not recommend), isn't that the whole point is the surprise element? WOZ has none of that anymore.

It does for some.

#66 10 years ago
    Quoted from musketd:

Wonder if when the game ships how the software will be. I am anxious to play one with more in depth software; as it stand right now it is unfair to judge the game with the software it has other then how it physically plays

Have you not done that in previous threads?

#92 10 years ago
    Quoted from 2LiveCrew:

$7500 is a lot of money. You can buy a lot of games with $7500 cash around here, why buy just one if you can purchase 2 nice games. Twice the fun.

Can you? Seems like 7500 is just about 1 1/2 "B" title games or maybe 2/3rds of a way to an "A".

#111 10 years ago
    Quoted from lowepg:

Yikes!
    $7500 is only 2/3 of the way to an "A" game?.... how exclusive is your list of "A" games...?
    Your list must be shorter than mine, here's some "A-games" you could find for under $7500:
    TZ
    TAF
    AC/DC premium
    LOTR
    SM
    ST:TNG
    IJ
    etc?
    Or maybe those are A-, compared to the MM, MB and CC's of the world...

You're correct. I was mostly referring to where games like AFM, MM and MB are trending. Even games like SM and LOTR are fetching 5k and that is for games out of the box.

Being in a Neo thread lends oneself to exaggeration.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taylorva.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/95-on-woz-at-patz?tu=taylorva and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.