Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by SunKing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1022.JPG
    IMG_1020.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1009.JPG
    IMG_1008.JPG
    IMG_1007.JPG
    IMG_1006.JPG
    IMG_1005.JPG
    IMG_1003.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_0996.JPG
    IMG_0993.JPG
    IMG_0991.JPG
    IMG_0989.JPG
    IMG_0988.JPG
    IMG_0982.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bd_designs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hey Gang!

I wanted to let anyone around the Houston area know that there will be an Arcade Night fundraiser for the Bay Area-Houston Habitat for Humanity on Thursday, Sept. 25th from 7:00 - Midnight at Joystix in downtown Houston.

As part of the aerospace community's annual effort to raise money for Habitat, we came up with the idea of having a family Arcade Night which Joystix has graciously agreed to host for us. Wristbands into Joystix will only cost $10.00 and 100% of all wristband sales for the night will be donated to Habitat. Just like the regular monthly Pac-Man Fever nights, your wristband will grant you access to all 150+ games in the showroom that will be on free play.

So if you're free on 9/25 and want to help donate to a great cause while still getting in your pinball fix, please feel free to swing by Joystix! It'll be a great evening! See flyer below for more details.

Thanks for your support!

2014 Arcade Night Fundraiser Flyer - Final-638.jpg2014 Arcade Night Fundraiser Flyer - Final-638.jpg

#4 9 years ago

Indeed! And it likely won't be as crowded as a normal Pac-Man Fever night...but if it is, then that only helps out Habitat more so it's a win-win!

Hope to see you there next week!

#6 9 years ago

Thanks for the bump!

We set up a Facebook event page as well a few weeks ago so if anyone would like to add it to their events calendar on FB, search for Arcade Night Fundraiser for Bay Area Houston Habitat for Humanity

The support is greatly appreciated!

-Blake

#8 9 years ago

Thanks for helping spread the word! Glad to hear that you'll be able to make it out to the event!

#10 9 years ago

Tonight is the night friends! Come on out to Joystix for the Aerospace Arcade Night Fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity from 7:00-Midnight!! Wristbands are only $10.00 and 100% of wristband sales goes to Habitat! It's gonna be a GREAT night and it's a fun way to give back to the community! I really hope to see everyone there!

Hope I get to meet some fellow Pinsiders tonight!

#13 9 years ago

I can't thank everyone enough for showing up last night for the fundraiser! The turnout was excellent and it was great seeing so many folks there! It was definitely a nice amount of people to have some good donations but also keep many of the games open. I also got to play more games than normal.

Thank you again for generously donating your time and money to a great charity and we hope everyone had a blast too!

I think there will certainly be interest in trying to do this again next year!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bd_designs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/925-houston-habitat-for-humanity-arcade-night-fundraiser?tu=bd_designs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.