Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by canea
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from MTPPC:

Sunking, you've been mind-controlled well. You continue to believe the official conspiracy theory and I will look at the physics, financial, and political evidence and draw my own conclusions. I will never forget the rights that have been taken from me by those who think bin laden hides under my nutsack.

Many conspiracy theorists still maintain that a missile hit the Pentagon rather than a plane.
    I guess the numerous eyewitness accounts recorded on video of a plane clipping a light poll and flying into the building at full bore was not enough evidence for them. The day after 9-11 my ex-coworker friend in DC called me and told me his brother was in the Pentagon parking lot when the plane toppled the light post. Fact is fact. Most good architects and engineers (as your link is connected with "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth") don't need conspiracy theories to rationalize human ignorance, failure, and hate.

Signed
    an Engineer on Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/911-1?tu=dcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.