Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jwo825
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Ok, so I got Johnny Mnemonic about a month ago, reminded me how good Williams games feel and play..

Have a Shadow coming..

I can hold 5.. I will have 3.. TS, JM, and DM..

Now thinking Congo might be number 4... considering making Flintstones number 5 but not sure

I cannot do Dracula, not interested in High Speed 2 or NBA fastbreak and excluding the other 6 widebodies.. what other ones are available? I am just wondering what I am forgetting from that era..

Thanks
    Steve

#3 10 years ago

I know that is a popular game.. but I never liked it.. at all..

Also thinking maybe NGG.

Also do not like Dr. Who.

#4 10 years ago

Funhouse is not a DMD game. Other non-widebodies from the era include Whodunnit, Whitewater, Theatre of Magic, Creature, No-Good Gophers, Circus Voltaire, Champion Pub, and Corvette.

#5 10 years ago

Thanks for the list.. nothing there is really jumping out at me.. maybe time to revisit Stern...

#6 10 years ago

No regrets on picking up my Scared Stiff, not deep rules, but deeply entertaining...having said that Flintstones is great too and still a little underrated.

#7 10 years ago

Any interest in, Dirty Harry, T2, No Fear

#8 10 years ago

Dirty Harry....forgot about that one... Thanks!

#9 10 years ago

Fish Tales is tons of fun also!

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from skywalker:

Dirty Harry, T2, No Fear

I would have to add Judge Dredd to this list of must have B/W titles. They can keep all the high priced so called "A" games. These are way more fun.

#11 10 years ago

Hey o-din, was thinking the same, think op was staying away from WB pins, Luv my bally/Wms B Titles

My JD should be here very soon

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Funhouse is not a DMD game. Other non-widebodies from the era include Whodunnit, Whitewater, Theatre of Magic, Creature, No-Good Gophers, Circus Voltaire, Champion Pub, and Corvette.

Quoted from balboarules:

Thanks for the list.. nothing there is really jumping out at me.. maybe time to revisit Stern...

Nothing jumping out. Funhouse awesome. TOM classic JPOP . Cirques Voltaire one of Midway finest . Corvette Gomez's first machine for Bally and a blast . CFTBL by DR.FLASH total fun. ST:TNG amazing . JUNK YARD .

#13 10 years ago

I just dropped my IJ in the marketplace to 4100

#14 10 years ago

I will check out your Indy...junkyard...another one I forgot...you guys rule

#15 10 years ago

Indy is great, but it's a widebody

#16 10 years ago

Yes, I know Indy is.. but I really loved that game.. Wanted faster challenging games, which is why I was not looking at widebodies.. not saying they are not challenging, but JM is just such a fast game..

Guess when the right deal presents itself, the decision will be made..

Just got in a JP to shop out.. so another DE to play with I have never had before..

#17 10 years ago

A very nice Indy just got listed in the forums. Wide bodies can be fast, you just have to crank up the angle. I played a Popeyes recently that was lightning fast

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/90s-williams-need-some-more and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.