• Royal Rumble 5 votes
    5%
  • Flintstones 3 votes
    3%
  • Other 14 votes
    13%

(107 votes)

#1 2 years ago

What's your favorite game? Best theme? Last ability in a collection? Memories of a game?

■A NIGHTMARE ON ELM ST
■ROADSHOW
■MAVERICK
■ADDAMS FAMILY GOLD EDITION
■CORVETTE
TOMMY THE PINBALL WIZARD
■DEMOLITION MAN
■POPEYE
■WORLD CUP SOCCER
■RESCUE 911
■ROYAL RUMBLE
■GUNS AND ROSES
■THE FLINTSTONES
■THE SHADOW

#2 2 years ago

Corvette for me. Plenty of shots and some good, simple, fun gameplay.

#3 2 years ago

Best game of '94? The Shadow knows...

#4 2 years ago

To many to choose from this bunch, so many good pins, royal rumble gets my pic for the nostalgia factor... but I'm a sucker roadshow, an nearly every other game mentioned...,..

#6 2 years ago

Guns 'n F'n Roses. It's all about the music for me on this list.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Guns 'n F'n Roses. It's all about the music for me on this list.

Same here. The soda shop by my house growing up had one and I played it daily for years.

#9 2 years ago

Why don't you list ALL the games in the poll? I ended up voting for something that it turns out isn't the best.

#11 2 years ago

1994 was another great year for Lawler. The flippers on Addam's Family Gold are great and boy has this game gone up in value! I would say this game is the best game overall from 1994 considering its heritage. Super fun game that always gets play.

If you want an all new game, I think Lawler gets it with Roadshow. It is another great theme that was right up Lawler's alley combining construction work and travel in a very humorous way. This game is classic because it is a little of all of Lawler's previous hits jammed into a superpin table. Fun game that earned very well on location. These were speckled all over I80 between Ohio an NJ as I played 2 games in different locations on a trip from MI to NY.

There were lots of great tables in1994 too - I enjoyed playing every game on the list at some point or another. If only I had the space, time, and money!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 13.00
Playfields
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 259.99
2,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Concord , CA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside