ec.jpg
IMAG1778.jpg
metallicalogo.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
photo(1).JPG
IMG_2724.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DEWSHO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 11 years ago

Darn, 2 1/2 hours away. Kinda far to play a few games. But definately doable for a tourney
Will definately check it out the next time I visit my pinball buddy in Carpentersville.

#89 11 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

Well put. I've never found a location like this that makes it so darn challenging to simply play the pins that they have on site! It's like you need a password or know the secret handshake to get into the pinball machine area. I've learned the hard way that they simply don't want my money.

I'm looking for the Safehouse.

#91 11 years ago
Quoted from skristof:

Finally took a drive to check the place out. New machines were still "coming Soon" but TSPP was on free play so i snuck a game in
A lot of the games played really well, no major complaints. There was probably 10 different people who meandered in there over the course of the 1.5 hours I was there...

1.5 hours and only one free play eh? Must have been a great game!

#106 11 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Password, please?

Haven't been there in ages. For the longest time they had a rather large girl working the door. When I was young and immature (AHEM), I would tell people the password was "I'm looking for a fat chick". Going in at lunch when there is nobody working the door and trying to figure out the way in is fun too!

1 month later
#185 11 years ago

Going to head down to the May tourney. Any WI people want to carpool? Save a few bucks on gas and have someone to chat with on the way there and back?

2 weeks later
#193 10 years ago

Never have I been so jealous of IL people

#197 10 years ago
Quoted from tomaszb1:

Metallica tom you say? Hmm... might have to try to make an appearance! Man, I missed the tourney again... damn you real life!

I don't think you missed it. Next Tuesday I think, right Art?

#210 10 years ago

No where NEAR as jealous as having that many nice pins in one place. Nice try though.

2 weeks later
#227 10 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

So I finally went today to play metallica. Brought my god daughter because she likes pinball too.. They finally made it worth buying $20 worth of tokens, they give you 20 free tokens.

Played the left metallica, and after about 4 games this happened (the button pushed all the way into the cabinet)

After letting someone know, it didn't take long to get some techs on it to fix the problem (maybe 20-30 minutes)

GD wanted to play South Park, which I didn't like originally, but I must say it was pretty fun. Lots to shoot for and fairly easy to get multiball. There was even a kid I didn't know that wanted to get in on a 3-way game with us, which surprised me. Made me felt good that kids really like pinball, and that even more so they like competition (kept track of the scores to see where he ranked)

CaptainNeo has the funniest tourney story about that button! Flew out instead of in during his play!

2 weeks later
#231 10 years ago

Headed down to play a bunch of machines that I've never tried tomorrow. See you guys there!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Black Mountain, NC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 12.95
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DEWSHO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/9-pinball-machines-added-to-enchanted-castle-in-lombard-il-west-burbs?tu=DEWSHO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.