(Topic ID: 299875)

9/11 20 years later. Thoughts, remembrance or loss.

By tomdrum

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
911neverforget (resized).jpg
20210906_001642 (resized).jpg
20210906_001626 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LTG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 2 years ago

I had a customer recently fixated on it was demolition and not planes.

I pointed out that it would take a couple years and tons of equipment to do it. And all that time nobody saw holes cut in walls and primer cord and explosives being packed in. In almost 20 years no death bed confessions ?

They countered with the explosions seen floor by floor going down.

I asked if they thought about all the natural gas lines, propane lines, going up through the towers to all the businesses ? The electric cables from the ground to the equipment on the roof and each floor, and not extension cord size, I mean thick thick huge cables, hitting steel on the way down and grounding out each time ?

Didn't matter. I knew nothing. And what about the other building that collapsed later. I pointed out buildings have been know to collapse over time just from street traffic. And in this case two towers, over a billion pounds each. Slammed down into the ground. At least one of them cracked the planet. They had water coming in from the water around Manhattan. Don't you think that effected other buildings in the area ? Ones left standing were inspected for possible structural damage afterwards.

I suggested they find someone that was there and in one of the towers. See if that changed their mind.

LTG : )

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Take a moment to reflect on those we lost.

And those that were there who escaped. Many have health issues years later from the dust and debris.

There is at least one Pinsider that I know who worked there. He was hungry and went downstairs to get food, when the plane hit. Or he'd have been vaporized.
He avoids the day.

LTG : )

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LTG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/9-11-20-years-later-thoughts-remembrance-or-loss?tu=LTG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.