Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by ninedeuce
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpeg
    #1 11 years ago

NAVL Quoted me $807 Is that right?

#2 11 years ago

Seems double but maybe they don't have any good local carriers in those zones. I paid $357 for NJ to IA

#3 11 years ago

Just paid about $420 from NY to Denver which is literally only 10 miles less than Orlando.... It's not a distance issue.

Try getting a quote either from or to the dock and not home delivery. Maybe the home delivery part is the issue if either you or the seller doesn't mind bringing it to or picking it up from the dock.

#4 11 years ago

Normally its ~450 for coast to coast

So yes, that seems a little "off" to me

#5 11 years ago

Who else besides navl?

#6 11 years ago

Thats too high, unless they have to deliver it to some little island in a rowboat. I would suggest calling Michelle B. direct @ 630-352-3312 and have her quote it.

#7 11 years ago

$807, how is it being transported?

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#8 11 years ago

What number did you call?

NAVL=1-800-959-8880, gaming department

#9 11 years ago

Ya thats nuts even for Navl Standards

#10 11 years ago

Thanks will call Michelle tomorrow

#11 11 years ago

For one pin should be around $350-380. For two pins at same time, $410-430. I've had single and double pin shipments from Denver to FL in the past year.

#12 11 years ago

Just shipped NAVL a pin from So. Cal. to Miami for 430.00 insured.

#13 11 years ago

Seems very high, but the price of the game adds a fair amount (If you take insurance beyond standard $1500). If it's being picked up or delivered to a multi story home or building. A flight of stairs cost me an additional $100 bucks or so.

#14 11 years ago

I shipped Deltona FL to North Jersey for 395 and VA to Jersey for $385. Jersey to AZ is $400. Perhaps they doubled down on you. These were in the last month.

#15 11 years ago

Michele isn't there any more...but I just got something from florida to SLC for 450.00 insured. SLC Utah

#16 11 years ago

Navl has been going up a lot the last six months. Last quote I got from them was nearly $600.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from toddsolus:

Michele isn't there any more...but I just got something from florida to SLC for 450.00 insured. SLC Utah

Sorry to hear that. Any info on who the new primary contact there may be for the arcade division?

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from toddsolus:

Michele isn't there any more...

She's no longer with the company? That's a shame. Michele was always such a pleasure to deal with.

#19 11 years ago

I had a game shipped about ten days ago and I dealt with Judy:

Judy M. Metallo
    Precision Transportation Inc,
    an agent for STI and North American Van Lines
    Wk: 630-352-3313
    Fax: 866-651-5919
    [email protected]
    www.precision-nal.com
    www.stidelivers.com

Not sure if she is the new contact or not, but that's who I dealt with. It was a pretty easy transaction.

Edit: Just to clarify. I have no idea whether Michelle is there or not, this is just who I dealt with when I didn't get ahold of Michelle.

#20 11 years ago

I use YRC freight. Really good deal if you can get machine to local transit centers and pick up at local transit center. Usually half of NAVL. Use category 0100 300lbs. 24x24x60. Insured for $25 per lb up to $7000. Cant beat it. You do have to put on a pallet-but they usually have extras-then go to Home Depot buy some $10 tie-downs-good to go.1-800-610-6500

#21 11 years ago

Are we talking about Michelle Bianchi @ NAVL? I just got a quote from her this morning (via email), to ship a videogame cabinet to Nashville. I used her contact info from another Pinside thread.

Yes, the quote was pricier than expected, but I relied on the comments from other Pinsiders regarding NAVL's delivery quality as top-notch.

#22 11 years ago

Try u ship and see what bids u get. I had one shipped from Phoenix to Minneapolis for $ 240. good luck.

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinthusiast:

Are we talking about Michelle Bianchi @ NAVL? I just got a quote from her this morning (via email), to ship a videogame cabinet to Nashville. I used her contact info from another Pinside thread.

Ya I just talked to her the other day as well, I hope she isn't gone!

#24 11 years ago

Its S.T.I now and 375.00 is theyre minimum now. With a 35.00 surcharge in rural areas they may not be rural. I shipped a game from Carolina to California for 525.00 and one side at least was considered rural.

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from sammiesguys:

I had a game shipped about ten days ago and I dealt with Judy:

630-352-3313

That's just one digit off from the number I've used to contact Michelle in the past. The number I have for her is 630-352-3312.

#26 11 years ago

I was going to say. If Michelle is gone, that's a big deal. Don't just use anyone, use Michelle.

Quoted from Pinthusiast:

#27 11 years ago

I called:
    NAVL=1-800-959-8880, gaming department

to ship last week and ended up dealing with:
    Stephanie Harris
    Customer Service Representative
    Beltmann Relocation Group
    Main: 800.959.8880
    Direct: 630.576.5087
    Fax: 630.576.5603

Was ~$380 to ship LV to Austin.

#28 11 years ago

Judy just gave me a coast to almost coast quote of $527.20 for NY to Phx for 2 games.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/807-to-ship-from-denver-to-orlando and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.