(Topic ID: 155655)

$7.99 Storage Drawer Bins at Aldi - you need these

By vid1900

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170413_075001 (resized).jpg
    IMAG5832_(resized).jpg
    IMAG5826_(resized).jpg
    PigglyWiggly-Logomarkhighres_(resized).jpg
    Red_Owl_(resized).jpg
    who_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    pasted_image_(resized).png
    image_(resized).jpeg
    IMAG0649_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    magnetbox_(resized).png
    20150705222824835_(resized).jpg
    IMAG0650_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

This week at Aldi supermarkets they have these unbreakable drawer thingys for $7.99

Nice quality, and you get a bunch of dividers with it too.

If you have pinball or electronic parts, you probably need 10 of these, lol.

#4 8 years ago

Aldi is a much smaller store (square footage wise) in the States, than what I see in Europe.

It has a sister store chain in the States called Trader Joe's that has a lot of inventory overlap.

Aldi usually has better prices than Trader Joe's, like $1.61 for a gallon of hormone free milk.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I have an Aldis 2 miles one direction and a Trader Joes 2 miles in another direction and within a 4 miles radius of my house I'm surrounded by at least 20 major supermarkets, 5 Super Target, 4 Walmart, 3 Kmart, 2 Festival, 6 Cub, 1 Costco, 2 Byerlys, and a couple others I can't think of right now.

You are ready for the zombie apocalypse

#27 8 years ago

It's the same size as any other storage drawer thing (same as the HF $14.99 unit), maybe ~18x12" but don't quote me on that.

Quoted from SilverBallz:

I just though aldi was a grocery store for low income families.

Aldi is one of those ecco stores where you bring your own reusable bags and return your shopping cart back to the rack for .25 cents instead of leaving it out in the parking lot to scratch up my vehicle.

Lots of hormone-free and non-gmo foods, Girlscout cookies all year around. Food of the week sales, so one week is all German import foods, another Italian or Asian.

In Europe, Aldi is much larger, kind of like a Super K-Mart.

In the States, Aldi is smaller - I can buy all my groceries and be back in my truck before I could even get to the Milk isle at Martins.

#67 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Is vid working undercover with Al Queda?

Al Qaeda is old news, come join me in the fastest growing movement in the world!

who_(resized).jpgwho_(resized).jpg

#69 8 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

... am I the only one "disturbed" by the Terrorist jokes?

Probably.

Come visit Yemen with me; all we've got are terrorist jokes.

Try being 6'8" in Yemen, it's a joke all in itself.

#72 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

What is the difference between ALDI and LIDL?

They are rivals in Europe.

No LIDL yet in USA that I've seen, but I'm sure with Aldi's success, it won't be long......

#80 8 years ago
    Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Aldi is nasty, I consider it a welfare store. Went there once and it reminded me of a food pantry. Maybe different in Europe, but in Michigan we have much better choices for grocery stores.

Must be a Detroit area thing.

All the Aldi by my house are clean and well stocked.

#83 8 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

No frills does not equate to welfare.

Exactly.

I'd encourage welfare recipients to shop at Aldi because the produce is super fresh (unlike Kr*ger)

Trader Joe's and Stacy both make you bring your own bags, are they somehow ghetto too?

#85 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

The produce I've experienced at Aldi's has been ripe bordering on rotten. If you like ripe bananas they are the place as they mark them down to like 25¢ a 1 1/2 pound bag.

It's got to be a Detroit thing.

Maybe Lidl will send all their crap to Detroit too once they arrive?

"What do we do with all this rotten food?"
    "Send it to the Detroit area, those pigs will eat anything....."

1 year later
    #102 7 years ago

These are back in stock at Aldi this week again.

Same price $7.99

They also have dozen eggs for .46 cents - just in time for Easter

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/799-storage-drawer-bins-at-aldi-you-want-these?tu=vid1900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.