(Topic ID: 155655)

$7.99 Storage Drawer Bins at Aldi - you need these

By vid1900

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170413_075001 (resized).jpg
    IMAG5832_(resized).jpg
    IMAG5826_(resized).jpg
    PigglyWiggly-Logomarkhighres_(resized).jpg
    Red_Owl_(resized).jpg
    who_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    pasted_image_(resized).png
    image_(resized).jpeg
    IMAG0649_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    magnetbox_(resized).png
    20150705222824835_(resized).jpg
    IMAG0650_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john_i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 8 years ago

I really like Aldi. They have great nuts and trail mixes. The best thing they sell is the fresh salsa. I get two tubs of the Hot every time I go in! It is the best grocery store salsa ever.

#40 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Agreed about the Salsa. Just as good as the name brands and $1.20 less per jar. I'll edit my post above.

The salsa I was talking about is in the refrigerated section in a plastic tub.

#82 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Must be a Detroit area thing.
    All the Aldi by my house are clean and well stocked.

My Aldi is nice and was built new from the ground up, but still some of my friends insult it like they are somehow above shopping there. I have to tell them to give it another chance. Not having shelves, having to pay for bags and loan out a quarter to get a cart doesn't mean the products are bad. They have good quality food and stuff for cheap and the checkout is surprisingly fast. No frills does not equate to welfare.

1 week later
    #96 8 years ago

Funny when I first saw this thread, the bins in the picture looked like one of the tiny sets. I was in Aldi today and came across these bins and was surprised at how big it is. It is truly a great deal for $7.99! I bought one and might grab a couple more after I fill this one. I notice they can hang on the wall too. Might have to try that to conserve space.

1 year later
    #103 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

These are back in stock at Aldi this week again.
    Same price $7.99
    They also have dozen eggs for .46 cents - just in time for Easter

Dang the eggs were $0.51 at my Aldi. I got ripped off!

I picked up a kick ass shop light while I was there. It's a super bright LED strip inside and is rechargeable.

#105 7 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

I'm now more excited about this. So tired of dim cheap flashlights or using my phone flash for a flashlight. Those things you mentioned are so handy. How much was it?

I'm not sure how much it cost, it looked awesome so I threw it in my cart. I think it was around $10. I've never seen an LED flat strip like this before. It's really evenly dispersed and super bright. There is a high and low setting and there's also a spotlight in the end of it.
    They also had a bigger one that was similar.

20170413_075001 (resized).jpg20170413_075001 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john_i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/799-storage-drawer-bins-at-aldi-you-want-these?tu=john_i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.