(Topic ID: 266123)

78 Bally Kiss Solendoid Test #3 Fails - Drop Targets

By pjschurman31

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pjschurman31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

So any help would be greatly appreciated. I replace the solenoid (NO-26-1900) on the drop targets and saw the 1N4004 Diode on the solenoid was shot so I replaced that too. All of my solenoids are firing except the drop targets. I am ready to replace the entire board but would appreciate any advice.

#3 4 years ago

Thanks, quick question. The drop targets used to work, but I did notice there are not two large gauge yellow wires going to one lug, it appears it has always been this way (only one) do you think this could have caused the driver to go bad on the solenoid board? As I do not want to get a new board and have this happen again.

#5 4 years ago

So do you still recommend I replace the board? or what is your easy fix... or is the easy fix replacing the board

Also, do you recommend a reliable resource and/or replacement board for the AS-2518-22.

#8 4 years ago

I do... What do I need to replace... but I still may order a new board... but always love a challenge! I open to the fix... let me know what I need to do.

#10 4 years ago

I'll give it a try... thanks for your help and always appreciate the quick responses! ~Peter

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
$ 18.98
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clermont, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pjschurman31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/78-bally-kiss-solendoid-test-3-fails-drop-targets?tu=pjschurman31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.