1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by lancestorm
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 600 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle

Added: March 5th, 2019 Re-listed: 1 time (May 7th, 2019) Ended: May 14th, 2019
Condition: As is

Item description

#164 in line

Joe@Pinballstar

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 600

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Boerne, TX, US

Seller insights

These are iceman44's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to iceman44's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Lot's of interest in this one! Took me an hour to respond to all the pm's.

Not

I wonder if this will end up being a walk away?

#3 1 year ago

Not sure what you mean by walk away? This will sell just may be a little while once folks see spooky approaching 100 units and/or if Bowen’s walkthrough + if sdtm review is good. Great price, it is $450 free people. Bump!!

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Not sure what you mean by walk away? This will sell just may be a little while once folks see spooky approaching 100 units and/or if Bowen’s walkthrough + if sdtm review is good. Great price, it is $450 free people. Bump!!

Boom boom Lance. And its OBO

#5 1 year ago

How about this, whatever it goes for I will donate the funds to the BCRF.

Breast Cancer Research Foundation

#6 1 year ago

Why do you want to sell?

#7 1 year ago

That’s extremely nice of you Doug.

Doug’s one of the nicest and fairest guys that there is.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Why do you want to sell?

Well I was supposed to get #164 originally around Halloween of 2018. I purchased 5 pins since then.

Spooky is WAY behind the curve now and I don't think this "strategy" on their part will work again.

They need to live up to their promises. "18 months" doesn't cut it with me when they knew they collected the cash and a big delay was coming because of TNA

So its time to move on.

And I'm trying to make this into a positive and i wish them the best!

#9 1 year ago

I'm going to match the donation to BCRF if anybody wants this game.

#10 1 year ago

Good for you iceman44 ! This is great.

#11 1 year ago

I understand your frustration. But if I were you, I would take down the add and wait a bit. Once production picks up, you can re-list it and likely get all your money back. Interest will pick back up once more units start shipping and the games are unboxed, streamed, etc. Just like JJPOTC picked up after the delay. Hate to see you lose your money.

#12 1 year ago

Cold. As. Ice.
Hey I don't blame ya buddy. We still love ya. Well, everybody but Charlie that is.
Let's talk about yer WOZ for a minute though...

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I understand your frustration. But if I were you, I would take down the add and wait a bit. Once production picks up, you can re-list it and likely get all your money back. Interest will pick back up once more units start shipping and the games are unboxed, streamed, etc. Just like JJPOTC picked up after the delay. Hate to see you lose your money.

I agree, am sure it will pick up again.

I don't feel like its losing my money. My mom survived breast cancer. My mother in law did not survive it.

So I'd like to see somebody get a game they want and I'll double up the donation to BCRF

#14 1 year ago

I would love for Spooky to refund that $1k to BCRF and I'll add another $1k on top of it.

Win win all the way around

#15 1 year ago

Super awesome of you... my mom is a survivor of 4 years now... lost my grandmother few years ago.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

How about this, whatever it goes for I will donate the funds to the BCRF.
Breast Cancer Research Foundation

I'll start the bidding at $200. Someone bid this up and get Iceman his BCRF donation going.

#17 1 year ago

D think I just bought a MBLE and wife is gonna fckn kill me.
Call Charlie bro I'm sure he would do this....you know they're great peoples!

#18 1 year ago

But AWESOME of you to offer this up. Yer alright for a white guy.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

D think I just bought a MBLE and wife is gonna fckn kill me.
Call Charlie bro I'm sure he would do this....you know they're great peoples!

Man you are gonna love that MBLE Gryzz! You must have an awesome wife to put up with you

I'm sure Charlie will go for it. Great peeps is right

#20 1 year ago

Feel stupid cause there were so many great machines at Louisville this weekend but we just kept going back to MBSE. Jesus Criminy I wish Williams would get back in the pin business.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Feel stupid cause there where so many great machines at Louisville this weekend but we just kept going back to MBSE. Jesus Criminy I wish Williams would get back in the pin business.

You won't regret it. Man its just freaking awesome and gorgeous. No doubt, CGC Williams is something else

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

ell I was supposed to get #164 originally around Halloween of 2018. I purchased 5 pins since then.
Spooky is WAY behind the curve now and I don't think this "strategy" on their part will work again.

i agree with that, I want another game too but having a hard time waiting for my game to be completed. The problem is that I only have a place for 1 more game.

#23 1 year ago

Brilliant thread! Talk about putting someone on the spot.

#25 1 year ago

You're a good (but batshit crazy) guy Ice. I wish I had the room I'd buy it. I'm going to put up 3 games on the chopping myself.

#26 1 year ago

So this is a $1000 preorder selling for $550? Great deal!

#27 1 year ago

What's the delta to get the full game?

#28 1 year ago

Not sold yet. Wow.

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What's the delta to get the full game?

I think MSRP is $6450, so you'd still owe Spooky $5450 and another $500-ish for shipping. Don't know if they are collecting out-of-state sales tax yet.

#30 1 year ago

Latest quote for me was $230 shipped from Benton to Cincinnati so that 500 you speak of might only be for the coasts

#31 1 year ago

Are all 500 sold out?

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Are all 500 sold out?

I don't believe so.

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Latest quote for me was $230 shipped from Benton to Cincinnati so that 500 you speak of might only be for the coasts

Good point. That makes sense. I'm used to about $500 here in CA.

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

I think MSRP is $6450, so you'd still owe Spooky $5450 and another $500-ish for shipping. Don't know if they are collecting out-of-state sales tax yet.

HNUH. Man I sure love Alice Cooper. Not sure it's enough

#35 1 year ago

I’m not an Alice fan but love the monster castle theme and the feel at pincinnati. Played great and was FUN. This is not another music pin! Waited for a spot to open here and jumped in. If you love Alice I would scoop up this spot!!!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside