(Topic ID: 237271)

Wanted: Pirates of the Caribbean (LE/Collector's Edition)

By brucipher

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PBMAN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Pirates of the Caribbean (LE/Collector's Edition)

Added: 2019-02-27 16:56:06 UTC • Ended: March 11th, 2019

Price

Wanted

I would be interested in buying a used Pirates of the Caribbean LE. I don't need the NIB experience for this game. Prefer to pickup within 2 hours of Lancaster, PA.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are brucipher's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to brucipher's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Lancaster, PA, US

#2 5 years ago

Had a lead on one, but it fell through...

#3 5 years ago

Just got mine.....we are local...if I decide to get rid of it...will let you know if you dont find one by then

#4 5 years ago

Bob Butch has a Standard NIB. Butch2099. Save some money.

#5 5 years ago

edit: sorry, saw looking for used

1 week later
#6 5 years ago

May end up buying a NIB since not much movement on the used market. Bump to see if anyone has decided to let theirs go

#7 5 years ago

Good luck. It seems harder then most times to free up some of the more recent pins from the market. I just picked up an SE and it is an excellent game even at this early stage.I really like the stainless trim. It is a brushed stainless and I think is superior to the powder coat on the LE. With the invitation glass it is a nice package so possibly a consideration at the SE level as well.

#8 5 years ago

This is one hot title right now. Nobody is cutting them loose and production is ending soon from what I here.

I would grab the Standard Bob Butch has before its gone

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Bob Butch has a Standard NIB. Butch2099. Save some money.

Sold

#10 5 years ago

We have NIB POTCs left to sell, both SEs and LEs. Selling briskly lately due to most everyone sold out. Not many left for us but if you decide to go NIB email me st [email protected].
Joe

#11 5 years ago

GLW finding one I know mine isnt leaving anytime soon great game. I dont think your really going to save much buying used at this point.

#12 5 years ago

Bob Butch getting his hands on a NIB LE.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/75780-wanted-pirates-of-the-caribbean-le-collector-s-edition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.