Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Goronic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_8634 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9163 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5991 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0909 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 11 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 10,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: TRON: Legacy LE

Added: February 26th, 2019 Ended: March 15th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

Selling my Tron LE to make some room. I'm the second owner. It has the Arcade mod and Pinstadiums installed.

Item photos

IMG_0909 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5991 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8634 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9163 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 9,500

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

San Jose, CA, US

Seller insights

These are Pball's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pball's stats page

#2 11 months ago

Congratulations on the fast sell. Tron LE is one of my favorite pins.

Buyer will be extremely happy!

#3 11 months ago

A stunning game...one of the best LE's ever made.

Not surprised it sold fast!

#4 11 months ago

Price of them has been on the rise. Why not? It’s still the best LE Stern has ever made.

I sold mine about a year ago for $11,000. The regret is starting to set in.
Met the buyer of mine for the first time out of the blue last week. He told me he sold it about a month ago for $14,500. Holy crap!

#5 11 months ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

He told me he sold it about a month ago for $14,500. Holy crap!

Sounds like it might be the same guy who purchased my 3 acres of oceanfront property just outside of Kansas City.

#6 11 months ago

Price of them has been on the rise. Why not? It’s still the best LE Stern has ever made.
Met the buyer of mine for the first time out of the blue last week. He told me he sold it about a month ago for $14,500. Holy crap!

I got a WW from you a couple years ago and marveled at your TronLE. Remember you saying it would never leave!

#7 11 months ago

i would sell my loaded huo le completely modded to the gills with an extra nos play field for 15000. as i recall that is what i got last time for the same combo except the tron le was nib.

#8 11 months ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

i would sell my loaded huo le completely modded to the gills with an extra nos play field for 15000. as i recall that is what i got last time for the same combo except the tron le was nib.

Damn son, you still got that nos pf? Piece of art there...

#9 11 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

Damn son, you still got that nos pf? Piece of art there...

it was great meeting you that day.

#10 11 months ago

$14,500 is crazy...don't imagine it sold on Pinside. 10K sounds about right for Pinside.

I bought a beauty for $10,500 (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-13) ~5 months ago (after it languished on Pinside for 6 months). Pretty heavily modded with NOS ramps uninstalled. Game only had ~1000 plays, so the ramps won't be needed for quite awhile. Sounds like I got a fair deal.

#11 11 months ago

For all those who can't fathom a Tron LE going for 14.5k its quite simple- Happy wife = happy life. She had wanted Tron for a while so I thought it nice to surprise her with an LE for her birthday. Turns out LE's are hard to aquire in a months time frame, so I searched ebay, found one and paid the hefty "buy-it-now" price. Seller was a pleasure to work with and the machine cleaned up nicely once all the action fugures were unglued from the plastics. My wifes happy, I'm happy, no ocean-front view from Kansas city is necessary...

Congrats to both the buyer and seller of this pin. I'm sure they are both feeling happy as well.

#12 11 months ago

there’s an ass for every seat and a sucker is born every minute.

#13 11 months ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

For all those who can't fathom a Tron LE going for 14.5k its quite simple- Happy wife = happy life. She had wanted Tron for a while so I thought it nice to surprise her with an LE for her birthday. Turns out LE's are hard to aquire in a months time frame, so I searched ebay, found one and paid the hefty "buy-it-now" price. Seller was a pleasure to work with and the machine cleaned up nicely once all the action fugures were unglued from the plastics. My wifes happy, I'm happy, no ocean-front view from Kansas city is necessary...
Congrats to both the buyer and seller of this pin. I'm sure they are both feeling happy as well.

Good for you man.
That’s all that maters.
I wish my wife said a game she wanted or much less played.
I love her. But then again the door swings both ways and I’m not really that excited to go to a Cat Show either
We both have our own unique hobbies...it’s all good.

#14 11 months ago

Good for you man.
I’m not really that excited to go to a Cat Show either

But do you go?

#15 11 months ago

I’ve been to one.
That was enough for me.

#16 11 months ago

If it is the cat show I am thinking - then yes - I would go

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside