Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Hammerhead
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

The dirt on whitewater after 750 games at expo. The game was fully cleaned Tuesday before the show. But it cleans up well.

#2 9 years ago

I know what you mean. The rubber in mine is shredded. Looks like I'll be shopping my game before I get to play again.

#3 9 years ago

Did you start with new balls? Why not clean them up after the show, you can look at playfield parts to see if there is going to be any future problems.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

The dirt on whitewater after 750 games at expo. The game was fully cleaned Tuesday before the show. But it cleans up well.

I put 4 or 5 games on it. Beautiful game. Thanks for bringing it to Expo. I've convinced myself I need one now.

#5 9 years ago

Yea, it's definitely a fun game and yours played awesome. I've had one on my list for a while now, but most examples out there are already restored or too much for the condition. I've already got the parts for a restore once I find the right machine.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from TK2012:

Did you start with new balls? Why not clean them up after the show, you can look at playfield parts to see if there is going to be any future problems.

new balls, fully cleaned field. Field was installed just before last years expo. less than 2k games total. This is just balls rubbing steel, rubber crud, coil dust, etc. 750 games is probably 30-40 weeks of time on a route in 4 days in todays climate.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

new balls, fully cleaned field. Field was installed just before last years expo. less than 2k games total. This is just balls rubbing steel, rubber crud, coil dust, etc. 750 games is probably 30-40 weeks of time on a route in 4 days in todays climate.

What about the subways and scoops? If those aren't done, it doesn't take a whole lot of games before the balls drag the crud out of those and onto the playfield.

Jaz

#8 9 years ago

I swear, every 5 minutes I heard 'White Water' every time I was in the free play area. I would have thought the audit would have been around 7,500!

#9 9 years ago

absolutely. The game was fully cleaned. Games get dirty fast and thats a lot of games.

#10 9 years ago

Is my grand master score still there?

#11 9 years ago

Yup, definitely a pretty good play count...

Jaz

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Is my grand master score still there?

Check the audits thread, scores were posted there.

#13 9 years ago

Thanks for reminding me that I still have a truckload of games to set back up and clean!

#14 9 years ago

I only have 1 left to clean, but I only had 2 there, thankfully space shuttle is dead easy to clean.

#15 9 years ago

Thanks for bringing the Whitewater. I had a few early, early morning games on it Friday. Great game.

#16 9 years ago

We had a blast playing this game with the colorDMD. Thanks so much for bringing it.

#17 9 years ago

Thanks to all of those that bring games to shows....there is a lot of work in getting them prepared for a show...and after a show (people don't often think of this end)

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

Check the audits thread, scores were posted there.

Woo hoo, still there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Machine - For Sale
Fort Worth, TX
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

7,780 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/750-games-of-expo-filth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.