Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by hoodie75
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Just purchased this game super cheap for a person who didn’t know what they were doing. Working through the machine cleaned all the relays all the switches got the stepper is working good and the score motor working again at least rotating. Looking for schematics because I know there’s a few wires messed up and I can’t seem to get the reset sequence to complete. The bonus relay solenoid will pull in and get frozen and the coil will just buzz. I have scoured the Internet and no schematics can be found. And according to the website here I am the only person that owns this machine. I’ve checked all the normal places that you can find schematics and nobody has them. If somebody else knows of another place that’s not normally used it would be greatly appreciated to pointed out to me. Thanks in advance

#2 2 years ago

I have a 76 Playmatic New World schematics if that would help any?

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

I have a 76 Playmatic New World schematics if that would help any?

I think I checked it out but if you have a digital copy. I could use it to see if the setup is kinda the same. Pm me for my email. Thanks in advance!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/74-playmatic-jolly-ride-4p-schematics- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.