F12E1A9C-002A-4B0E-9619-EDD2BB651411 (resized).jpeg
C417B327-80C7-45AA-AB83-8482ABD3EB9A (resized).jpeg
IMG_4989 (resized).jpeg
30394DCD-F446-47B1-A64C-BD96B75100B4 (resized).jpeg
8040597B-AE70-4C58-81D0-37894D3F6CB7 (resized).jpeg
B709E72E-C4D4-4B2E-9480-500425D7DB41 (resized).jpeg
CCEC5874-709D-4932-9890-EB4783F539C7 (resized).jpeg
5E0A3C1E-8333-477C-B3A4-71294596F088 (resized).jpeg

There are 611 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 13.
#201 2 years ago
Quoted from Joydivision:

Your clear plastics are broken where the captive ball sits (you probably already know) which is a very common problem with Fireballs. The 2 posts in front are not original & have been added because of this.
However, you can buy replacement clear plastics from the Pinball Rescue from the link below is you want to restore the set up to original.
Pinball Rescue are closing for good on June 7, so you will need to order now if you happen to want them! I'm pretty sure you can't get them anywhere else.
http://www.pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Fireball.html

Thanks much for the heads-up!

For now, I'll keep it like it is. Blasphemy, I know. But the 2 posts installed on mine look like they will hold up much longer than the original plastic setup, even if I would replace those broken plastics for fresh ones.

#202 2 years ago
Quoted from Jappie:

Thanks much for the heads-up!
For now, I'll keep it like it is. Blasphemy, I know. But the 2 posts installed on mine look like they will hold up much longer than the original plastic setup, even if I would replace those broken plastics for fresh ones.

Pinball Rescue is closing tomorrow for good, so if you want anything, you need to do it now.

#203 2 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Pinball Rescue is closing tomorrow for good, so if you want anything, you need to do it now.

Thanks! I did check out their website and there wasn't anything I need right now.

I have a local source that can make new clear plastics for my Fireball if I should ever decide that my machine needs those.

#204 2 years ago

Back to my original question.

Quoted from Jappie:

Does anybody have a tip on how to get the slingshots nice and snappy, without the machine gun effect kicking in?

Who has the answer to this?

#205 2 years ago
Quoted from Jappie:

Does anybody have a tip on how to get the slings nice and snappy, without the machine gun effect kicking in

From my experience, the only cause of machine gunning sling shots I have encountered on any game is when the contacts are gapped are too close. I don't find the sling shots snappy on Fireball - maybe is is because the sling angles are different to regular slings.

#206 2 years ago

I got the 2 clear plastics from pinsider jbovenzi today. They originally came from Pinball Resque and fit perfectly. This hobby is going to miss Pinball Resque. I think I'll have some extra sets made up as my other 2 clear plastics are badly yellowed. I may even have some slingshot protectors made. Two questions. What is the best material to use for this project and if I do the slingshot protectors should they be clear or a color? Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue. Thanks to jbovenzi for his help. Let me know what you think. Thanks Don.

#207 2 years ago

Found 2 additional clear plastics on Fireball that I had overlooked. Both on the right hand side of the playfield. One is very small, at the bottom of the playfield just above the right slingshot and the other guides the ball into the Wotan lock hole. That brings the total number of clear plastic pieces to 6.

1 week later
#208 2 years ago

Ok I want to test the waters. I took a complete set of clear plastics out of Fireball to a shop and asked for a price for 25 sets. I did complete sets and not just the two pieces that break because my guess is most Fireball clear plastics are yellowed like mine and the difference in cost was only about $15. Why not get a complete set. You will need to transfer the small bell shaped stand offs but a post in this topic covers how to do that. It does not look hard once you know the tricks. If someone finds that before I do please repost that here. Cost for the 6 piece set will be $50 plus shipping. I'm new at this so I'm not sure how to deal with the shipping part. The plastics will be made of a material that will stand up to any type of shipping so it may be possible to use bubble wrapped envelops. Not going to get rich with this project but it should be some fun helping out other Bally and Fireball Fans. If this works out I may do other Bally games from this time period. Let me know what you think and send me a PM if you want to get on the pre-order list. Thanks

#209 2 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

Ok I want to test the waters. I took a complete set of clear plastics out of Fireball to a shop and asked for a price for 25 sets. I did complete sets and not just the two pieces that break because my guess is most Fireball clear plastics are yellowed like mine and the difference in cost was only about $15. Why not get a complete set. You will need to transfer the small bell shaped stand offs but a post in this topic covers how to do that. It does not look hard once you know the tricks. If someone finds that before I do please repost that here. Cost for the 6 piece set will be $50 plus shipping. I'm new at this so I'm not sure how to deal with the shipping part. The plastics will be made of a material that will stand up to any type of shipping so it may be possible to use bubble wrapped envelops. Not going to get rich with this project but it should be some fun helping out other Bally and Fireball Fans. If this works out I may do other Bally games from this time period. Let me know what you think and send me a PM if you want to get on the pre-order list. Thanks

I’m in, PM sent and bump.

#210 2 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

I got the 2 clear plastics from pinsider jbovenzi today. They originally came from Pinball Resque and fit perfectly. This hobby is going to miss Pinball Resque. I think I'll have some extra sets made up as my other 2 clear plastics are badly yellowed. I may even have some slingshot protectors made. Two questions. What is the best material to use for this project and if I do the slingshot protectors should they be clear or a color? Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue. Thanks to jbovenzi for his help. Let me know what you think. Thanks Don.

Quoted from fingersport:

I would take a set for sure. Count me in

#211 2 years ago

Waltrr from above makes number 4 on the list. As I mentioned in my return PM's , if we can get 10 pre-orders Ill go ahead and place the order. We have over 50 people participating in this topic so we should be able to get to 10 with no trouble. Spread the word. I have several friends that will probably want a set. Ill start calling around tomorrow. I'm hoping we can get to 20, but as I said Ill order as soon as we get to 10. Thanks guy's. Don

#212 2 years ago

I found the thread about moving the bell posts. The thread is from Vid9000. It explains the process in detail and very clearly. Thanks to Vid900.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/removing-amp-installing-bell-posts-on-new-plastics-vid-s-guide

#213 2 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

PM sent

#214 2 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

Count me in for a set. I don't really need them right now, but have a habit of collecting spare parts for all my games.

#215 2 years ago

We are getting close to 10 pre-orders. Just need two more and I will place the order. They told me it would take about a week once I placed the order. Thanks to everyone who has showed interest. Don.

#216 2 years ago

We made it to 10 pre-orders. I hope we pick up a couple more in the next week to 10 days. I'll be placing the order tomorrow. I'll let you know when they are ready to ship. Payment is going to have to be by check or money order. My address is below. I'm also going to check on shipping costs tomorrow. Hopefully I can come up with a flat rate for everyone. Thanks again and I will be in touch. Don

Donald Bosworth
3006 So 94th St
Omaha NE 68124

3 weeks later
#217 2 years ago

Good news. I got word today the plastic's are ready. I hope to pick them up tomorrow or Monday. I will need to test fit and figure out a good method for packing but if you want to start sending your checks or money orders that would be fine. I decided to go with a flat rate shipping of $9.00 bring the total to
$59.00 for shipping in the US. I hope to be ready to ship by end of next week as soon as payment is made. My address is in the post above. I have the following people on the pre-order list.

Skidave
Ballypin
Pinballer 73
Waltrr
Jasper
rockymtn
djblovw
Nate
Roboyton john
Fingersport

Hope to hear from everyone soon. Thanks Don ( Fingersport)

#218 2 years ago

By the way as you can see 2 people dropped off the pre-order list after I had placed the order for the plastic's to be made. As a result I have 15 plastic sets
without a home so if you have any friend with a Fireball please spread the word that the plastic's are available. Thanks Don.

#219 2 years ago

Hey Donald,

I'm still in and will drop a check in the mail today. I'm really in no rush since my Fireball has been in line for resto for the last 15 years or more, so if you want to wait until the check clears, that's fine with me.
Maybe this will give me a little incentive to finally get it up and running. I've been sitting on a new set of plastics for years and was hoping for CPR to do playfields, but it doesn't look like that will ever happen. Mine's not bad, but a new one would be awesome

Thanks for getting these done,
Walt

1 week later
#220 2 years ago

Time for a update. The plastic's have been done for about 2 weeks. I found one problem right away. The holes for the top of the bell shaped stand off where a size small. That took about a week to fix. I found a second problem when I test fit the plastic's on my Fireball. The plastic on the left side of the messenger ball alley did not have a large enough notch to hold the messenger ball in place. This means that plastic needs to be recut. All other plastic's fit fine. Replacing the messenger ball plastic will take a couple of days. I hope to be shipping out plastic sets by next Monday. I have received three checks in the mail so far. Hopefully the other 7 payments will arrive in the next few days. I still have 14 sets available so tell any of your friends with Fireballs about this project. Thanks Don.

#221 2 years ago

I would like to honour my declared interest in a set. Unfortunately, payment by check is a problem for me living in Australia. Are there any other options fingersport Don?

#222 2 years ago

I will be posting my restored Fireball in the market place in the next week or so in the market place.
Game is in central Va. 3,500 firm, limited delivery, shipping if buyer makes all arrangements.

1 week later
#223 2 years ago

I would like to honour my declared interest in a set. Unfortunately, payment by check is a problem for me living in Australia. Are there any other options fingersport Don?

Quoted from Pinballer73:

fingersport ??

#224 2 years ago

Ill see if I can find a friend with a paypal account. I had a request for this once before and forgot to follow up. Ill let you know what I find out. Sets are complete and have been test fit. I have also played about 100 games on the new plastic's without a problem. PM me your address and I will check on the cost of shipping to Australia. I also had a person from Europe ask about shipping but he never sent me his address. I need to go back and see if he is still interested.

#225 2 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

Ill see if I can find a friend with a paypal account. I had a request for this once before and forgot to follow up. Ill let you know what I find out. Sets are complete and have been test fit. I have also played about 100 games on the new plastic's without a problem. PM me your address and I will check on the cost of shipping to Australia. I also had a person from Europe ask about shipping but he never sent me his address. I need to go back and see if he is still interested.

Thanks Don. PM reply sent.

#226 2 years ago

OK...the first 4 checks have arrived and I sent out the plastic set for those orders on Thursday. All 4 orders should arrive Monday or Tuesday. Let me know if your order has not arrived by Wednesday. In other news I checked on shipping to Europe and Australia. Depending on the city, shipping was high. Very high. Between $50 to $70 US. This to me is crazy. I think the box weighs more than the plastic's. If you still want to order the plastic sets send me your full address in a PM and I'll get a exact quote. I fully understand if you drop out.

That still leaves 6 orders I don't have checks for. I'll send out PM reminder in a week or two. I still have 12 sets to sell so please continue to tell anyone who has a Fireball the set's are available. Thanks everyone who ordered and let me know your results. Don B...fingersport.

#227 2 years ago

Pm sent to fingersport on buying a set.

1 week later
#228 2 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

OK...the first 4 checks have arrived and I sent out the plastic set for those orders on Thursday. All 4 orders should arrive Monday or Tuesday. Let me know if your order has not arrived by Wednesday. In other news I checked on shipping to Europe and Australia. Depending on the city, shipping was high. Very high. Between $50 to $70 US. This to me is crazy. I think the box weighs more than the plastic's. If you still want to order the plastic sets send me your full address in a PM and I'll get a exact quote. I fully understand if you drop out.
That still leaves 6 orders I don't have checks for. I'll send out PM reminder in a week or two. I still have 12 sets to sell so please continue to tell anyone who has a Fireball the set's are available. Thanks everyone who ordered and let me know your results. Don B...fingersport.

I received my plastics last week

Thank you!!

#229 2 years ago

I also received mine. Thanks.

#230 2 years ago

That makes three of us that have already received their plastics! Thank you.

4 weeks later
#231 2 years ago

I think everyone should have the plastic set's by now. I still have 11 set's to sell. Hopefully Fireball owners will run across this post and order the remaining set's. My plastics continue to work well. I even set a new high score last night. 119,270. I started using the messenger ball when I have 2 balls locked. It makes a big difference have one of the balls return to the shooter lane. Man I love this game. I really need to set up my 4 Million BC.

3 weeks later
#232 2 years ago

To the group, according to the specs we have 3815 FB72 made.

It looks like I might have a line on the GERMAN version of this game! (Why yes, I am pretty excited!)

Does anyone have a clue on how many of those were made? And is that number part of the 3815 total or a separate number?

Thanks all of you know-it-alls!

4 weeks later
#233 2 years ago

I shipped out two more clear Fireball plastic sets last week. I still have 11 sets left so tell your friend they are available. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

3 months later
#234 2 years ago

I have had a question come up a couple of times. Will the clear plastic set that I made to replace the broken and often discolored original plastic's fit on a Fireball 2 or Fireball Classic? As most of you know Fireball 2 is a completely different game so no they will not fit on that game. As for Fireball Classic I am not sure. My guess is no. The post holes are probably different. If anyone has any information on this let me know. I have not had a Fireball Classic in many years. I did like the game however. PM me if anyone want a set of the clear plastics. You can find most of the detail starting with post 213.

1 week later
#235 2 years ago

Joined the club yesterday. I’ve been on the lookout for one for a while. One popped up on Facebook marketplace and was only 30 minutes from me. The seller said it was a barn find. Water damaged back box, no backglass, and he said it tuned on but wouldn’t eject a ball into play. But he was asking $800, and in this day and age of pinball pricing I figured as long as all the parts are there (except a backglass) it was worth it. So I told him I would be there in a half hour. I wasn’t going to let this sit for a day and let someone else grab it.

The playfield isn’t terrible, but not great. It had some crazy wood looking Mylar? around the pop bumpers. I was able to take it up today without losing paint. It was covering some wear, but I would rather look at that on a fifty year old pin than this crazy Mylar. One flipper bat is broken, and a mushroom cap is gone. But I was able to test play it today and every seems to work.

The not ejecting problem…only two pinballs in the machine. Added another and it works.

I spent $400 today on a backglass, mushroom targets, flippers caps, and other various parts needed to get it at least playing correctly.

Next will be addressing the cabinet.

Looking forward to this project. I almost like fixing up pins that have been neglected better than playing them.

8BE1D8C2-EAF2-49B7-B047-0488C1F95223 (resized).jpeg8BE1D8C2-EAF2-49B7-B047-0488C1F95223 (resized).jpegA7B88E5F-D305-477D-A0E4-9F329843EFCB (resized).jpegA7B88E5F-D305-477D-A0E4-9F329843EFCB (resized).jpeg936BEBA9-4810-4AF0-816B-FBE607D1BB41 (resized).jpeg936BEBA9-4810-4AF0-816B-FBE607D1BB41 (resized).jpegC0929B73-03D4-4AD9-A33D-E8FB68139A91 (resized).jpegC0929B73-03D4-4AD9-A33D-E8FB68139A91 (resized).jpegA05DBF38-5165-4D49-A7AE-AD136C53C960 (resized).jpegA05DBF38-5165-4D49-A7AE-AD136C53C960 (resized).jpegD9244DC0-6FCC-4DA1-A1AB-5581B72D719C (resized).jpegD9244DC0-6FCC-4DA1-A1AB-5581B72D719C (resized).jpegAEF3F22F-0C83-4448-A5FC-F28A9297E974 (resized).jpegAEF3F22F-0C83-4448-A5FC-F28A9297E974 (resized).jpegC9B2F0EC-C039-4BC3-9CEE-941B479A0EFF (resized).jpegC9B2F0EC-C039-4BC3-9CEE-941B479A0EFF (resized).jpegF9BF58C8-8A79-4FCA-A470-5BFA7FAF50FC (resized).jpegF9BF58C8-8A79-4FCA-A470-5BFA7FAF50FC (resized).jpegEEE4688A-0843-4B87-B11B-D9339E4E71BE (resized).jpegEEE4688A-0843-4B87-B11B-D9339E4E71BE (resized).jpegB52EA6A1-A9E6-496C-B0F9-856505BCA5BC (resized).jpegB52EA6A1-A9E6-496C-B0F9-856505BCA5BC (resized).jpegBDA4E411-485A-4482-B00C-004F817448E2 (resized).jpegBDA4E411-485A-4482-B00C-004F817448E2 (resized).jpeg
#236 2 years ago
Quoted from ktuhde:

Joined the club yesterday. I’ve been on the lookout for one for a while. One popped up on Facebook marketplace and was only
The playfield isn’t terrible, but not great. It had some crazy wood looking Mylar? around the pop bumpers. I was able to take it up today without losing paint. It was covering some wear, but I would rather look at that on a fifty year old pin than this crazy Mylar.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The crazy wood Pop Bumper rings are a left over from the Bally late 60s games. Somehow they ended up on your machine.
Great find for the price! Congratulations!

#237 2 years ago

That has some crazy paper label or aftermarket score reels at the 1st, 3rd and 4th player. Great score.

#238 2 years ago

I love a local find. Congratulations.
It even has both bells!

#239 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

That has some crazy paper label or aftermarket score reels at the 1st, 3rd and 4th player. Great score.

Yes, looks like Williams score reels.

Bally score reel number strips can be found at http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Bally/Bally_Score_Reel_Numbers.zip

#240 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Yes, the score reels on three of them are Williams.

I bought the machine from a guy that said he has repaired pins for 30 years. He had a workshop with tons of spare parts laying around. Because the head was the worst part, he started repairing that first. He had to repair some wires, you can see in the bottom left of the backside picture. And he said he replaced the score reels because he said the originals were peeling or flaked off. He just used what he had laying around.

It’s a bit of a Frankenstein, but I’m going to have a playing Fireball. My plan is to wait until the weather is a little warmer in Ohio when I can work in my garage with some airflow so clean the playfield really well and see if I can repair the head.

I need to locate a metal back panel for the head. Measured the one on my Bow and Arrow and it seems like the opening is a little smaller on the fireball. Does anyone know the exact size that the Fireball back panel should be? I’m going to post on the Ohio Pinbrew forum and see if anyone has an extra one they might sell.

#241 1 year ago

I’ve been trying to work on and tweak a few things to get my new project Fireball playing correct. I’m not experienced at EM repair, but I can take things apart to clean and usually narrow down a problem.

My tens score reel on player one stopped working after a few games. Ended up the plunger actually broke in half. I borrowed the one off the player four reel until I can order the part. We he back box is pretty cruddy and I will eventually need to go through all of the score reels to clean them. Hopefully this broken plunger was just a one off problem. I guess the tens score reel on player 1 is probably the most used out of all 16.

One question I have for other owners is how loud is the Flash Motor supposed to be for the lights on the Odin kickout hole? Mine seems a little too loud to me. I can’t tell what the noise is? The motor or a coil? The whole thing is loose to the cabinet because the rubber grommets are dried up. Could that cause excessive noise? It works correctly and the noise is just when the flash motor is activated. Any advice on what to do first? Or is this just normal?

Thanks

7881F2DD-227E-4F3A-8B64-B2EAD9B4894C (resized).jpeg7881F2DD-227E-4F3A-8B64-B2EAD9B4894C (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#242 1 year ago

I’m in the club. This is a project where someone intended to paint and clear the playfield, but only got as far as stripping a lot of the posts, plastics, pop bumpers, and flippers.

Any tips for color matching the paint?

I’ll clean it up first then decide if I’ll give the painting a try.

Hopefully all the parts are there to get it playing again.

3D0228BA-626B-4568-893D-78FCECF84B39 (resized).jpeg3D0228BA-626B-4568-893D-78FCECF84B39 (resized).jpeg9366AB55-EAB9-4BBC-8C05-D7673A531084 (resized).jpeg9366AB55-EAB9-4BBC-8C05-D7673A531084 (resized).jpegB2890A66-5408-4533-B553-992ED530464D (resized).jpegB2890A66-5408-4533-B553-992ED530464D (resized).jpegB75B90DA-D520-4C8B-98A4-F269E65C63AC (resized).jpegB75B90DA-D520-4C8B-98A4-F269E65C63AC (resized).jpegD49691FA-C88C-4C66-80F0-38A59995042D (resized).jpegD49691FA-C88C-4C66-80F0-38A59995042D (resized).jpeg
#243 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I’m in the club. This is a project where someone intended to paint and clear the playfield, but only got as far as stripping a lot of the posts, plastics, pop bumpers, and flippers.
Any tips for color matching the paint?
I’ll clean it up first then decide if I’ll give the painting a try.
Hopefully all the parts are there to get it playing again.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It looks to be in pretty good condition. The cab & backglass are better than most. I’d just wax that playfield & have fun with it.

#244 1 year ago

Hoping to re-enter the club. Sold my Fireball many years back but recently agreed to purchase one that is a major project. The head is from another game and a correct Fireball head will have to be created from parts. I’d much rather buy an original head if anyone has a parts machine.
Fantastic

#245 1 year ago
Quoted from FantasticPinball:

Hoping to re-enter the club. Sold my Fireball many years back but recently agreed to purchase one that is a major project. The head is from another game and a correct Fireball head will have to be created from parts. I’d much rather buy an original head if anyone has a parts machine.
Fantastic

There was a complete Fireball head for sale here in The Netherlands a while ago. I contemplated on buying it but didn't in the end. I could try and see if I still have the seller as a contact and ask him who he sold it to if you don't mind to pay (probably very) high shipping costs...

#246 1 year ago
Quoted from Jappie:

There was a complete Fireball head for sale here in The Netherlands a while ago. I contemplated on buying it but didn't in the end. I could try and see if I still have the seller as a contact and ask him who he sold it to if you don't mind to pay (probably very) high shipping costs...

Never hurts to ask..

1 week later
#247 1 year ago

C884DBDB-2356-4E22-9B3D-933129E25187 (resized).jpegC884DBDB-2356-4E22-9B3D-933129E25187 (resized).jpeg
#248 1 year ago

The cleaning begins.
Will waxing preserve the paint, or is the only option a clear coat? I basically want it to stay this way, so maybe a playfield protector will work if there is one made someplace?

02520968-DFF8-4DE7-94DF-6F9287217FF4 (resized).jpeg02520968-DFF8-4DE7-94DF-6F9287217FF4 (resized).jpeg1C104E7F-AE13-40F2-97E6-613736D34D69 (resized).jpeg1C104E7F-AE13-40F2-97E6-613736D34D69 (resized).jpeg3842A6E4-0B12-4493-B256-8B7975BD9759 (resized).jpeg3842A6E4-0B12-4493-B256-8B7975BD9759 (resized).jpeg3F2C9299-8DEF-4059-9980-217B34779C51 (resized).jpeg3F2C9299-8DEF-4059-9980-217B34779C51 (resized).jpeg8DAA82D6-AD14-43C7-8E0C-1F1DDBE66F33 (resized).jpeg8DAA82D6-AD14-43C7-8E0C-1F1DDBE66F33 (resized).jpegB7D19C99-7DE0-4643-BB7A-B48880D7D195 (resized).jpegB7D19C99-7DE0-4643-BB7A-B48880D7D195 (resized).jpegCD4DB222-4E82-4971-97B1-E048B03685EA (resized).jpegCD4DB222-4E82-4971-97B1-E048B03685EA (resized).jpegDAEE895D-4A5E-4EC4-B4C1-A8E981B74CF2 (resized).jpegDAEE895D-4A5E-4EC4-B4C1-A8E981B74CF2 (resized).jpegEDA85D97-5E89-4649-8806-645868737CD1 (resized).jpegEDA85D97-5E89-4649-8806-645868737CD1 (resized).jpeg
#249 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

so maybe a playfield protector will work if there is one made someplace?

You can get a protector from here:

https://www.beehivepinball.com/product/pinball-playshield-protector

I have one, looks & plays great with it.

IMG_1050 (resized).JPGIMG_1050 (resized).JPGIMG_1051 (resized).JPGIMG_1051 (resized).JPGIMG_1052 (resized).JPGIMG_1052 (resized).JPG
#250 1 year ago
Quoted from Joydivision:

You can get a protector from here:
https://www.beehivepinball.com/product/pinball-playshield-protector
I have one, looks & plays great with it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks JoyDivision, that does look great. I'll be ordering one this evening.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Durham, NC
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 20.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shawnee, KS
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 611 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/72-fireball-club-all-here-can-enter-valhalla/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.