(Topic ID: 47034)

70,000 views already who said METALLICA was not a good theme?

By musketd

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Hwawonyu
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#2 7 years ago

Nobody is saying shit anymore especially jjp.

I'm glad the haters are silenced and I hope this turns out to be sterns best effort to date.

#3 7 years ago

65,000 were me... yah!

#4 7 years ago

Laugh out load........ A view and a purchase are 2 very different things.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from sterlingpinball:

Laugh out load........ A view and a purchase are 2 very different things.

The LE's sold out in a day and pros are selling too. This game is going to not only be a great pin to play, it's going to surpass everyone's expectations on look, appeal and lasting power. I can't wait to get mine in a few weeks! Good times for pinball! Sorry Metallica haters but your bitterness towards the greatest metal band of all time has been silenced, the pin community has spoken!

#6 7 years ago

Have to agree. All these threads about stern should make an xx band theme instead or Megallic sucks are clearly wrong. This is shaping up to be a major home run despite their opinion.
Personally I was ok an the theme but man o man once I saw it and the tracks I was done. Good days for pinball for sure ; )

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
St. Louis, MO

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside