(Topic ID: 23844)

700 horsepower 2000 trans am for pinball machines

By stettler

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Odometer.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    FrontInterior.jpg
    Odometer.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    th_Motor.jpg
    TAPassengerSideView.jpg
    TADriversSideView.jpg
    1963_1090073890849_3327_n.jpg
    There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

I think you will sell it and that list should all be attainable with 20 large with funds left over.

#52 11 years ago
    Quoted from stettler:

Anyone looking to duplicate the car would spend every penny of $40,000. I am guessing you have an SS?

My name refers to a heads up car I used to race...It was a 87 Monte. I crew on a procharger "F2" Maverick now
    here's a link

Car is 25-2, all steel, 10.5w, 529 CI BB Ford crank driven f2,3200 lbs...the link is just a test pass with 7 degrees of timing out of it...car make over 1700 hp
    it's not mine, I'm just lucky enough Rich lets me hang around with him

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/700-horsepower-2000-trans-am-for-pinball-machines/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.