View topic image gallery

IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7571 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fotoboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

ok, long story short...
Machine was working fine, starting fine scoring fine, playing fine (except one little issue). I removed the PF for 5 minutes to get a closer look at the coin unit, when I replaced it, this is how it came back to life...

>> I have checked the fuses
>> I have checked the Jones plugs (on the PF)
>> I manually added scores, and manually game ended, then it clears and kicks out the ball, but otherwise the PF is unresponsive
>> Tilt switch is open.

I know its something simple... but if I dont find it today I have to put it away for a week to park the car in the garage (pending snow storm)...

#3 4 years ago

So, I am assuming that I should be looking at the relays?

Are lights to the PF different circuit?

thx

#5 4 years ago

I have looked at those, and they seemed right, but I will double check them.

Now I get it,,, switch on relay.

seems to be getting closer now.
thanks

#6 4 years ago

All of those seem to be as they are suppose to be...

IMG_7571 (resized).JPGIMG_7571 (resized).JPGIMG_7572 (resized).JPGIMG_7572 (resized).JPGIMG_7573 (resized).JPGIMG_7573 (resized).JPG
#9 4 years ago

@edednedy... thanks, with that tidbit of info I was able to finally isolate the odd poblem... It seems that the bracket that holds the relay nylon piece had popped off rendering it relatively useless but not entirely useless looking... cool. Now onward to my original problems... Think ill start another thread for that! Thanks yall.

2 weeks later
#10 4 years ago

Just in case anybody is still looking at this, got the problem solved, then removed PF again (what was I thinking?) now similar problem, but not same cause. Nothing happens when I hit restart button. Otherwise machine is totally alive... sigh.

Any ideas?

#11 4 years ago

This happened a second time when I removed the PF... I cleaned the Jones plugs well and problem SEEMS to be resolved.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fotoboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/68-williams-cabaret-w-unresponsive-pf?tu=fotoboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.