(Topic ID: 263507)

68 Williams Cabaret, the saga continues...

By fotoboy

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by fotoboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

score selector (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7579 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fotoboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

So, I am working my way through this machine, and I have one little thing that I am hoping all you pinball wizzards can help me with.

The extra ball light gets activated every so often (in normal gameplay) after which it gets deactivated, usually pretty soon after that. Problem is, it always gives an extra ball no matter if ball drains or one of the roll overs for extra ball is hit. It stays on, altho the lights go off. I have cleaned the EB relay switches..,

Any Ideas??

IMG_7579 (resized).JPG
#3 1 year ago

Howard,
this is a little bit hard do explain, but I'll try. Cabaret has a "score selector" (in photo) wheel activated by some of the bumpers (marked "change"), each position on the wheel activates some stuff on the PF. One of the positions (red) activates everything, including extra ball to this player light, until one of the change bumpers is hit again. Once the extra ball reward lights are activated, it SHOULD give an extra ball if one of the triggers is hit while it is activated. Then it should disable the extra ball after it deactivates. It does not disable, but always gives me an extra ball. (but only after the extra ball for rolling here lights).

(the ball count advances perfectly.)

score selector (resized).jpg
#6 1 year ago

@edednedy Hi, and thanks for the tip.

THAT WAS IT! What on earth is that switch about?

Thx again!

#7 1 year ago

@rolf_martin_062
Thanks for all the help, I think I got this thing rolling finally. Now I have to move it. But I think things are pretty stable.

#9 1 year ago

edednedy
Are all the extra ball switches that way?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fotoboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside