(Topic ID: 261625)

68 Williams Cabaret starts with 4 players?

By fotoboy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by fotoboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Cabaret power switches (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).png
Capture (resized).png
Capture (resized).png
Cabaret Coin relay (resized).jpg
Cabaret Eject Coil (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).png
Capture (resized).png
IMG_7528 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fotoboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hello Pinball Wizards,
After being in storage for about three years I've began trying to revive my 68 Williams Cabaret add I'm getting close but a few funky things are happening probably unrelated but I'm hoping they're related somehow.

First of all when I start machine it who Runs a little bit extra on the reset and I always get four players ready to play, no matter how many times I press the go button (what is the button called anyway?)

Secondly just in case it should be addressed first, whenever ball drops into then 300 point ball drop hole the 300 Point scores randomly but always more than 300 points, usually more like 600 or 700.

I can make an post a YouTube if that helps anybody... The

IMG_7528 (resized).JPGIMG_7528 (resized).JPG
#3 4 years ago

Sorry about this... M/B?

#6 4 years ago

Ok, thats where I'll start, but being schematically illiterate, how would I find this elusive M/B switch?

#7 4 years ago

MarkG Indeed, I am intimately familiar with the Player Unit... will check that out, again.

#10 4 years ago

Ok, well it seems that the COIN RELAY is sticking on, what activates that?

#11 4 years ago

OP here...

MarkG all players can score, and ball count works.

ball gets kicked out, then scoring starts.

currieddog during the startup the Reset Relay does not move at all.

so the player unit would control the score of a particular player?

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Do the score reels reset?

Yes, perfectly.

@curriedog not following you.

#16 4 years ago

MarkG
Are you sure? That would make the Score Motor run constantly. Here's what drives it:

I am seeing the coin relay stuck on. says coin relay right there... when I manually disengage, everything stops.

#18 4 years ago

@curriedog well I think I got the coin mech adjusted, the spring was weak and now it seams to cycle correctly... however... now I get lights, the ball kicks out , but the PF is unresponsive, except the 300 point hole which kicks out the ball without scoring anything. You think its time for a new thread? Reset button is dead too. Off/On does nothing... sigh.

#21 4 years ago

will have a look...

#22 4 years ago

@markg seems like everything is in order there...

#23 4 years ago

I'M BACK!!
Sometimes it seems like fixing my pins is like two steps forward and one step back...

PLAYFIELD PROBLEM IS FIXED! (It was the game over relay had hopped off the rails)

I still have my EM starting in 4 player mode (with one press of the button)... ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fotoboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/68-williams-cabaret-starts-with-4-players?tu=fotoboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.