You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2016-09-07 13.43.36 (resized).jpg
2016-09-07 13.43.16 (resized).jpg
2016-09-07 13.43.03 (resized).jpg
dominoscoremotor (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

[NOTE: The last line is the important one. I just really need pictures rather than help.]

I'm doing a score motor repair and I misplaced where a jumper went and the picture I took beforehand didn't turn out good enough to tell exactly where it went.

I did a Spin-A-Card and a Domino score motor repair (getting quite good at these...) in the same day so I might be getting them mixed up, however I know for sure Domino is the one with the jumper issue and is the one that is not working, I just mean like colors and such.

Basically there's two jumpers that fell out when I needed to reattach a wire, one was a metal one and one was either a red or blue rubber-insulated wire that brought voltage up to the score motor runout circuit. With the jumper removed the score motor was not spinning towards home when not at home.

Everything I talk about in this post is on this section of the motor, the straight metal jumper goes to the next switch over and the wire jumper goes up/down a level and over a little:

dominoscoremotor (resized).pngdominoscoremotor (resized).png

It's been 3 weeks since I've been in New Jersey by the machine but I am wanting to bring it somewhere this weekend so I am heading up there tonight to begin working on it. I will take pictures there.

I know enough of what I am doing that I don't necessarily need "help" luckily, really I just need pictures. So even if I'm confusing the hell out of you with this post, some pictures of this section of the motor would be great! Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/68-gottlieb-domino-owners-quick-easy-picture-needed?tu=Otaku and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.