You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Coin Door (resized).jpg
Coin (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Coin inserts
Anyone know if this are reproduced for this era of bally?
Don't see anything similar on PBR
Restoring a Minizag

Coin (resized).jpgCoin (resized).jpg

Coin Door (resized).jpgCoin Door (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

To the best of my knowledge, I believe these are No Longer Available and have not been reproduced.

#3 6 years ago

post 3412, https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/69#post-3825235
I got the nickle/dime stuff , I imagine the quarter is still available

Added over 6 years ago: EDIT: I had purchased 2 of the 3 bezels and coin plates for my Wiggler

#4 6 years ago

The close up photo is an original. The one on the right on the coin door is original. The one on the left was scraped and modified.
Bally also made an entry plate that said to plays 1 Quarter for that coin door.

Added over 6 years ago: The close up photo is an original. The one on the right on the coin door is original. The one on the left was scraped and modified.

Bally also made an entry plate that said 2 plays 1 Quarter for that coin door.

#5 6 years ago

Ok..........I am in search of the 5 cent insert or the quarter insert as shown above. If anyone has one to sell

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/68-bally-coin-inserts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.