Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN2124 (resized).JPG
    DSCN2123 (resized).JPG
    DSCN2121 (resized).JPG
    DSCN2120 (resized).JPG
    DSCN2119 (resized).JPG
    DSCN2118 (resized).JPG
    DSCN2117 (resized).JPG
    DSCN2116 (resized).JPG
    DSCN2115 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingopodcast.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

There is a guy bringing 65 NOS bingo backglasses to Allentown. He will be at the Marco Specialties booth and says he will not be bringing any glass back with him.

Titles are mostly late 60s games through 70s, but a couple of screen games. Mystic Lines glasses (Orient and Bamboo), Miss Universe, Bonanza, Lido, Safari, Miss America Deluxe, Ticker Tape, Stock Market, Venice, Miss America '75, Dixieland, Tahiti, Bahama Beach, Sea Island, Folies Bergeres, Hi-Flyer, Bonus-7.

Primarily, I am posting this so others can get the glasses they need, especially Sea Island and Lido(!), but also the more unusual mystic lines games.

Secondarily, I have a favor to ask - if anyone is going to Allentown, would you mind photographing Venice and Bonanza for me? Straight on, if possible? I have very un-clear images in the Multi (one I've touched up from a broken backglass) and would like to have sharper copies.

Happy to discuss terms, please PM me if you have any thoughts on how I can repay you for your time in photo-ing, or if a purchase is required, I would obviously pay you for that. I, personally, don't need the physical glass, just photos of those two.

#3 4 years ago

These appear to be factory NOS - there is a closeup of the Orient glass on Facebook (Bingo Butch's group) that shows the mirroring.

The others are inconclusive, but it stands to reason that they are all NOS and not repros.

Bamboo is a bit mystifying, did Bally rename Orient? I always thought that was an aftermarket thing.

He also has a glass I've never seen called Ticker Tape '74 (which is Wall Street with a different name). These seem like non-factory glasses, but others appear factory... perhaps a mix, or perhaps these are all factory glasses.

#4 4 years ago

Looking closer in that post, it looks like Mike bought a Sea Island and you can also see what appear to be mirrored effects (but you have to look very closely).

1 week later
    #17 4 years ago

I posted on the FB group to see if anyone has one for you. I'll let you know if anyone responds there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingopodcast.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/65-nos-bingo-backglasses-on-facebook?tu=bingopodcast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.