5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HowardR
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oddprime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I have a 1964 Gotlieb Ship Mates machine which has a Roto Target.
I am really new to pinballs.

I made the below video to try and help explain my problem.

When the spin action is fired the coil pulls the plunger which spins target. However when the plunger comes back out it does not come out far enough to effectively spin the target if it is tripped again. I have to manually spin the target back, which pulls and extends the plunger which reset's it enough to spin the target when it is tripped again. I do not know if the pulling the plunger out is a cause of the springs connected on the ratcheting side of the spin target or if there is some kind of electric switch that is supposed to fire to push the plunger back out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oddprime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/64-ship-mates-rototarget-not-resetting?tu=oddprime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.