Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by 85vett
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

635535705240585108 (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

$6372.00 total (taxes and delivery) brand new Stern Pro.
    Too high or a fair price?

Now what if that price stayed the same but you could spread payments over 36 months with no interest. $177/month for 36 months...total $6372.00.

#2 3 years ago

That's pretty high IMO. You should be able to find one at $5899 delivered without tax from plenty of distributors. Most will also offer a couple hundred off if you do cash/bank transfer. Reach out to Hemispheres and Tilt, I love them.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

$6372.00 total (taxes and delivery) brand new Stern Pro.
    Now what if that price stayed the same but you could spread payments over 36 months with no interest. $177/month for 36 months...total $6372.00.

Is there an ability to do 36 month payments with 0% interest? I've never been able to find that option before.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Is there an ability to do 36 month payments with 0% interest? I've never been able to find that option before.

Pay Pal does 0% for 24 mo. from time to time. I bought my MMR using this.

#5 3 years ago

That's a bit high. I got my JP Pro for $5899 and no tax from a national distributor...

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Pay Pal does 0% for 24 mo. from time to time. I bought my MMR using this.

That one I've heard of, but not the 36 month 0%. If it did exist it would actually be feasible for me to get the new TMNT machine, haha.

#7 3 years ago

5800 cash or 63 financed. If you dont have the cash, not a bad way to go. Might be a bad idea to finance a toy tho,

#8 3 years ago

You just can’t put a price on the fun a new Stern pro will bring to your household!

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You just can’t put a price on the fun a new Stern pro will bring to your household!

AND ... let's not forget that it's not only a Stern pinball machine - it's a lifestyle (brand) too!

#10 3 years ago

if you are ranked in the top 1000 in IFPA you can get a pro for under 5k.

#11 3 years ago

High IMO...maybe try you closest distributor out of your state. You might pay no tax and free delivery. Also some banks offer 12 to 24 months no interest upon opening there credit card.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

This for sure. With the price increase of Jan it's probably around 5200 now. Still a good deal.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

From who?

#15 3 years ago

My guess is OP is looking to purchase from The Pinball Company. They do financing. They list a JP Pro at $6,299 but it is marked down to $5,999. I find that funny because I thought MSRP was $6099 for JP Pro.

#16 3 years ago

For a PRO, Yes, way to much.

#17 3 years ago
    635535705240585108 (resized).jpg635535705240585108 (resized).jpg
    #18 3 years ago

I got a brand new in box jp premium for $6800 so yes that is very high

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from newovad:

My guess is OP is looking to purchase from The Pinball Company. They do financing. They list a JP Pro at $6,299 but it is marked down to $5,999. I find that funny because I thought MSRP was $6099 for JP Pro.

The Pinball Company's prices are laughable

#20 3 years ago

You have to consider this is with tax and what I guess is special delivery. Tax on a pro would be like $500 where I live. Add another $100 or more for delivery/setup from retailer to your house and that sounds about right.

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

I got a brand new in box jp premium for $6800 so yes that is very high

Can you share who you bought from at that price? Was that cash? Delivered?

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from cscmtp:

Can you share who you bought from at that price? Was that cash? Delivered?

That would be a stern rewards purchase that was done prior to Jan 1. If you are in the top 1000 of IFPA ranked players and have a full profile, check it out on the IFPA website.

The price is $100 more as of Jan 1 due to the price increase that happened then, plus it is dependent on the actual cost of shipping to your location.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/637200-too-much?hl=hayfarmer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.