(Topic ID: 185705)

63 Major League and Davy Jones Question

By SteveinTexas

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ML Pic (resized).JPG
    Major League as new. (resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

Found this picture today that shows the front of a 63 major league when new with Davy Jones of the Monkey's. No clue what he is doing and thats not my question.

Has these legs got a front rib or not?

Major League as new. (resized).JPGMajor League as new. (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

I know this topic is a little anal but when trying to do a full restore a picture of a new machine when first introduced into the wild is very rare and color too!

The original legs seem to be grey and the stainless side rails appear to be a dull brushed finish.

Here is a similar picture of one of my restored games, the orange I used is exact from examples I found the picture hue is off. The picture from the past is a little washed out Excuses I know.

I am leaning to the original game is showing a ribbed leg .

ML Pic (resized).JPGML Pic (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/63-major-league-as-new-leg-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.