(Topic ID: 107484)

60's (and 70s) Gottlieb - best art plus gameplay?

By gottem

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by EM-PINMAN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974deltaqueen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 8 years ago

60's pins

Diamond Jack/ KOD
Cowpoke/Buckaroo
Melody / Sing along
Flipper pool/ Bank a ball

70's pins

Gold Strike / El Dorado
Dimension
Lucky Hand / Jack's Open
Neptune/ hit the deck

Sold my pop a card and Capt. Card too barren once you drop the targets. Had Team One and Abra sold them but the Abra was very nice had to relinquish some games to obtain a high end Cowpoke. One great player that is a hidden gem is Free Fall. I had a nice original one set up in Allentown last year.

#61 8 years ago

did you play my Ship Ahoy at Pintastic? I would buy a high end game done by pro. I knew both the seller & buyer on that pop
A Card. You buy a game from Him you get reliability and quality. I have both high end and projects games . My philosophy is pay the 1200 for the well tuned appealing to the eyes game. (if like you say pinball is your third hobby.) To get that PAC or Egg Head that nice youre talking upteen hours and beyond. Buy a POS mostly working game as well to learn touch up and adjustments. I am located in the Northeast as well. Lucky Hand is awesome nice examples are 1000-1500. Joker Poker is a muti-player and more crap can go wrong plus they are rarer and bigger bucks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974deltaqueen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/60s-and-70s-gottlieb-best-art-plus-gameplay?tu=1974deltaqueen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.