• Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EE432E00-C0F3-4BC3-833E-B2694442FC83 (resized).jpeg
DFF2177E-2DD4-45E1-A2FD-8C8D3ACFB070 (resized).jpeg
Ford LTD (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ShinyBall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

make 15,000 - who cares

I don't mind this thinking if they just get rid of (2) letters...LE...then we all good. Make all 3 then.

The concept of LE doesn't register in some people brains..(missing a gene)

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Everything is limited in a way; only so much matter in the universe to make junk out of after all. Every game that has ever been produced, and every game that will be produced will be done in some sort of finite quantity.
This "fake" LE nonsense is like those stupid collector plates and every other collector's market that is going full tilt. It is limited to how many they think they can sell, period.
Stern decided upping this number would hurt their reputation less than the extra money they will make by pumping out a hundred extra "limited" games after announcing the initial number. They have done it before, they will do it again. Not even really news at this point. With people lining up to get into this exclusive LE club, why wouldn't they?

I totally agree it is basically a "Marketing incentive" at the same time it to be understood it's restricted in the number produced, although in fact the number may be very low or very high.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

It appears most don't have an issue with Stern making more LE's, I certainly don't... What I do have a problem with is paying for a product which I was told is "Limited" and numbered to 500 units and then a week later hearing through the rumor mill it is going to be 600. Then waiting almost another week for Stern to confirm and not by an official statement or by my distributor but by a change yesterday to Sterns Munster LE feature matrix.
Stern you can make as many LE's as you want, just give me the correct information before I make the decision to purchase, NOT AFTER the fact...

I think "very most" of us feel Exactly this way, and have said it over and over.
There are so many on this site that would have us looked at as flippers and selling for more money down the road.
I didn't see that hardly at all in all this bitchin'.

Well said! Blacksun

#29 5 years ago

I have collected all the Munsters stuff for years. Lunchbox/thermos, clock, lamp, koach, board games, cards, ect small stuff.This would be the "big boy" in that collection. For me, I kinda liked the idea of buying the unit that maybe I wouldn't see everywhere.
With this collection I would hope people would see through this "flipping" mentality, and see that some of us actually collect for the love of that theme...not the $$
It ain't going anywhere.

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I have been mulling over if this increase is something to write home to my mom and ask her about, but then I thought, nah, I am a big boy now and can make my own decisions...
The 4 month wait on my MBrLE has me WAY more pissed off at CGC than anything Stern could do by increasing the number of available Munsters LE’s from 500 to 600.

Big boy?? Wha wha wha..I have to wait wah wha wah over and over..geez
guess it's all relevant.

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

LE’s became the plaything of the rich and famous, or at least just the rich with deep pockets and those selling plasma to fund their addiction.

Hmmm wonder where I fit in now...I'm neither rich or famous...and I give my plasma for free.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ShinyBall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/600-munster-les-does-it-matter?tu=ShinyBall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.