• Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EE432E00-C0F3-4BC3-833E-B2694442FC83 (resized).jpeg
DFF2177E-2DD4-45E1-A2FD-8C8D3ACFB070 (resized).jpeg
Ford LTD (resized).jpg
There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

For anyone complaining about it going from 500 to 600 and it really upsets you.
See if your distributor will cancel your order.
In this case I would.
These sold out immediately for us and I still have a few people that would "really" like to purchase one whether it be 500 or 1000 of them being made.
The addition of 100 units only added 2 more games to my allocation and I had both sold within 1 hour.
The demand is there...be glad you were able to actually get one.

Sorry but that’s not how I look at it

You won’t sell ANY allotment if they keep jacking up the prices and the numbers.

Yeah yeah, I know, same old story every time, “take my money”

Well it’s that way until it’s not

You shouldn’t F with the LE model over one title, or from title to title.

Just like in card collecting, art or anything else, “limited” begins to mean NOTHING over time in many cases mainly because of greed

It’s coming, just a matter of time

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I have been mulling over if this increase is something to write home to my mom and ask her about, but then I thought, nah, I am a big boy now and can make my own decisions...
The 4 month wait on my MBrLE has me WAY more pissed off at CGC than anything Stern could do by increasing the number of available Munsters LE’s from 500 to 600.

Big boy?? Wha wha wha..I have to wait wah wha wah over and over..geez
guess it's all relevant.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Sorry but that’s not how I look at it
You won’t sell ANY allotment if they keep jacking up the prices and the numbers.
Yeah yeah, I know, same old story every time, “take my money”
Well it’s that way until it’s not
You shouldn’t F with the LE model over one title, or from title to title.
Just like in card collecting, art or anything else, “limited” begins to mean NOTHING over time in many cases mainly because of greed
It’s coming, just a matter of time

Yeah but it's far from over. What was that thread - Stern's darkest night? How hilarious was that? You heard him. People are banging down the door for the LE no matter if it's limited to 500 or 600. It means nothing. You might have 20 LE buyers get upset and back out but there is 200 more waiting in line. Prices have shot up but that has not slowed anything down. I have not been in the hobby that long but I still remember plenty of occasions pinside was all up in arms over something Stern did. From all that I can tell and hear, their business is better than ever. Someone said Munsters preorder response was the best in history. I don't doubt it. How are they "greedy" if there is a line of people wanting to give them money?

#54 5 years ago

Real Talk.
Will it matter if or when Stern makes a color playfield premium?

Secondary market is usually my route towards obtaining a pinball machines. I only buy LE NIB if it’s a strong design and theme.

The way I see it, I’m not too worried about limited numbers with pinball machines anymore because the more machines that exist, the more demand for spare parts will be when things break and THINGS WILL BREAK IN THE FUTURE

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Real Talk.
Will it matter if or when Stern makes a color playfield premium?
Secondary market is usually my route towards obtaining a pinball machines. I only buy LE NIB if it’s a strong design and theme.
The way I see it, I’m not too worried about limited numbers with pinball machines anymore because the more machines that exist, the more demand for spare parts will be when things break and THINGS WILL BREAK IN THE FUTURE

The more there are, the more it will impact the secondary market. How much? It won't be known until people have them in hand and have spent some time with them. Are they keepers or not, etc. It won't truly have an impact until they move on to their next machine....and even then, they could come out with another premium or more releases years down the road (like AC/DC).

#56 5 years ago

I agree with iceman , it should matter , both to the maker and buyer. Unfortunately Stern, JJP are always pushing limits
on the word LE as in limited to whatever we say it is at any given time. I am buying this LE by the way. This hobby
is fun and allows buyers to recoup a majority and sometimes a gain on what they spend on an electronic product.
Nothing else like it.

#57 5 years ago

Very nice to see Stern push the LE envelope a bit by adding a lot of extras to this model, beyond basic art change. There is real $$$ in the adds.

I'll bet a lot of discussion went into the b&w vs. color ( premium and le)....Think it contributes significantly to differentiate, as well as allow choice for the buyer.... Can't wait for my LE!!!

#58 5 years ago

And how many LE WOZ's are there now? I don't think pushing out another 100 will cause a ripple in the pond...

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Very nice to see Stern push the LE envelope a bit by adding a lot of extras to this model, beyond basic art change. There is real $$$ in the adds.
I'll bet a lot of discussion went into the b&w vs. color ( premium and le)....Think it contributes significantly to differentiate, as well as allow choice for the buyer.... Can't wait for my LE!!!

What was added on this le that wasn't on maiden or deadpool?

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Did maiden have....Art Blades, Mirrored backglass, speaker upgrade, glass, shaker?
I think it did.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Did maiden have....Art Blades, Mirrored backglass, speaker upgrade, glass, shaker?
I think it did.

Also pretty straight ahead powdered lollipop rails, unless I'm missing something....nothing really special about that.

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

badass side armor, IMHO, that fits the game very well....plus color PF only on the LE, with B&W only on Premium. They offered more separation was my only point.....

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

badass side armor, IMHO, that fits the game very well....plus color PF only on the LE, with B&W only on Premium. They offered more separation was my only point.....

IMDN has side armor though didn't it?

Adding a Color PF that the pro has isn;t "adding" something above the premium I don;t think.

Quoted from MK6PIN:

They offered more separation was my only point.....

Quoted from MK6PIN:

There is real $$$ in the adds.

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

IMDN has side armor though didn't it?
Adding a Color PF that the pro has isn;t "adding" something above the premium I don;t think.

To replicate this LE would cost $$$ from a pro or premium standpoint. And I don't believe the side LE armor is being sold separately (yet)

you win......

#65 5 years ago

This thread needs a poll badly to really get a accurate answer to your question!

#66 5 years ago

Ford LTD... Limited to millions and millions.

Ford LTD (resized).jpgFord LTD (resized).jpg
#67 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I wasn't being a dick.... i was actually curious and wanted to know the awnser as i don't keep.up with the le madness lol.

#68 5 years ago

I’m planning on starting a National Pinaholics group.

Gonna get some outside “addiction” sponsors and set up a 1-800 hot line

A new release comes out and the Sponsor calls you right away

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm in!!!

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Gonna get some outside “addiction” sponsors

Please don’t call this guy, even if he’s available.

DFF2177E-2DD4-45E1-A2FD-8C8D3ACFB070 (resized).jpegDFF2177E-2DD4-45E1-A2FD-8C8D3ACFB070 (resized).jpeg
#71 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Has anyone set up a pinball Go Fund Me account yet?

#72 5 years ago

It matters if you announce 500 LE’s and put that in writing and put it on the LE machine game plack And show it to the public.
Then see you were an idiot and make 100 more for the cash grab

Bad standards !!!

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

It matters if you announce 500 LE’s and put that in writing and put it on the LE machine game plack And show it to the public.
Bad standards !!!

Nobody is forcing you to buy an LE. Anyone with an LE preorder should be able to cancel. Call it bad standards, unethical, greed, deceptive, whatever. In the end, they are just selling pins to those that are buying. Honestly, who has legit canceled their LE order only because Stern made 100 more than what was first announced? All I hear is those not buying an LE getting upset and everyone with an LE preorder still excited waiting for their pin. I have no skin in the game. Stern could make 1000 more LE's for all I care. LE is a cash grab to begin with. Can you honestly say that the lower playfield and a few upgrades is worth $3000 over the pro?

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Nobody is forcing you to buy an LE. Anyone with an LE preorder should be able to cancel. Call it bad standards, unethical, greed, deceptive, whatever. In the end, they are just selling pins to those that are buying. Honestly, who has legit canceled their LE order only because Stern made 100 more than what was first announced? All I hear is those not buying an LE getting upset and everyone with an LE preorder still excited waiting for their pin. I have no skin in the game. Stern could make 1000 more LE's for all I care. LE is a cash grab to begin with. Can you honestly say that the lower playfield and a few upgrades is worth $3000 over the pro?

More like 3500-3700 more than the pro....

#75 5 years ago

I think it’s Bullshit , say one thing and do another ? LE has no meaning anymore
This will bite them in the ass eventually
Greed always does.

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

You missing the point I think
It just makes a company non believable

It’s not about the amount of money between models, I ordered LE cause i have a healthy budget to spend on pins

I do not agree with their business methods
And deceiving the people with a official announcement and then change it

Just wrong in my opinion

Coming from a business man

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

For anyone complaining about it going from 500 to 600 and it really upsets you.
See if your distributor will cancel your order.
In this case I would.
These sold out immediately for us and I still have a few people that would "really" like to purchase one whether it be 500 or 1000 of them being made.
The addition of 100 units only added 2 more games to my allocation and I had both sold within 1 hour.
The demand is there...be glad you were able to actually get one.

Basically you're saying the demand is so high you don't care that the manufacturer is reducing the collectibility by increasing the stock by 20%? We're lucky they will make them for us. Nicccceeee....

#79 5 years ago

If you have to commit early to get the LE, I figure some people base their decisions on the collectable aspect, the put down money for it, when the terms change I would consider that a slight. I personally do not care as I have never sold an LE because I want to keep my collection complete but if someone is simple a huge fan of this license, there is more to consider than just playing it for some.

Imagine if a car manufacturer did this. Ferrari made the Enzo, it was limited to x units and for that the premium was high. Same numbers as pinball based on percentage. Almost a 50% upsell. If they would have made x units plus y, they would be sued. No doubt.

Just playing devils advocate. I like pinball, I like stern.

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Imagine if a car manufacturer did this. Ferrari made the Enzo, it was limited to x units and for that the premium was high. Same numbers as pinball based on percentage. Almost a 50% upsell. If they would have made x units plus y, they would be sued. No doubt.

Yeah but this isn't a million dollar car, its a toy for middle aged kids with only a very small percentage who look at the LE as an investment. I get it and ofcourse for those few it sucks but this whole thing is really stupid. Heres a sure way to avoid any aggravation when it comes to pinball, don't buy'em.

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

What matters is how it is perceived as duping the general public. Why announce a set number of "limited' units to pre-sale to the public(hype) and then change the amount a week later-because you can? I think Stern should consider changing their business model with LE machines. What if they followed suit with other manufacturers and had an unlimited amount of LE's available. They could simply state LE's are 'TBD' in terms of production run numbers. Let as many people who want an LE buy one during the years the license is valid or how ever long they decide to keep in game line-ups. What would be great about this is Stern would probably sell more units in the long term, it would allow people to actually wait to play the game before getting caught up in the hype and jumping on the hype train, and it would eliminate artificial inflated pricing on the LE titles.
The whole LE hype is getting old fast-time to change things up Stern. No more limited numbers on LE machines-and the hype train will come to a screeching halt.

Stern has done that in the past. Transformer le numbers were increased just like batman 66 sle and le after being announced.

Also think Stern is choosing premium versions that would outsell the le version. I think the premium versions of munsters and iron maiden are good examples of that.

Wouldnt be surprised if Stern comes out with another premium version of Munsters if the BW version doesn't sell as many as they hope.

#82 5 years ago
Quoted from Multiball33:

Stern has done that in the past. Transformer le numbers were increased just like batman 66 sle and le after being announced.
Also think Stern is choosing premium versions that would outsell the le version. I think the premium versions of munsters and iron maiden are good examples of that.
Wouldnt be surprised if Stern comes out with another premium version of Munsters if the BW version doesn't sell as many as they hope.

I can't understand why anyone would want a black and white version.

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from Multiball33:

Transformers was during dog days at Stern-they were in survival mode

Batman66 SLE was probably a Kapow decision with Joe's good ol boy network.

What matters to me is what they do today-not yesterday. Like I said make the LE's unlimited, sell as many as you want. Another suggestion is just to over estimate the potential demand. We will make 1500 LE units-great for Munsters, but I doubt they sold several hundred GOTG LE's. Each title is different when it comes to demand. I honestly was surprised with Star Wars, I thought the market would be all over the LE's. They made 800 and it took some time to sell out(not even sure if sold out yet?)

It is perceived as duping the public when you make an announcement with specific numbers, and then change them. Just make unlimited amounts or make over a thousand of them-LE's for everyone!

In my business- I call this 'pissing in the wind'

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

1-800 Repeat-Sucker

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

It’s not about the amount of money between models, I ordered LE cause i have a healthy budget to spend on pins
Just wrong in my opinion

Is this a surprise?? Didn’t Stern do the same thing with BM66 SLE like add another 60 or some number after they announced just 27 or some number?

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

I can't understand why anyone would want a black and white version.

To me that is the best looking one? Especially the one with the art blades inside the cabinet.

#87 5 years ago

Doesn’t matter to me that they did this but you have to be honest, 700 is not limited.

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Bad standards !!!

They have not shipped a single game yet. Not sure why this is a problem? Don't like it? Cancel your order and someone else will buy it. Quite simple. Now if they put the game out already and then produced a hundred more, that would be a problem. Or if they put out 500 red 75th anniversary LEs a year from now that is even nicer, that would be a problem too.

#89 5 years ago

Who here has played Munsters?

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Just wrong in my opinion

Are you cancelling your LE order then? I assume no by your language so in the end you support Stern's decision. That's my point. Any arguments against Stern making more LE's are moot when all LE's sell out now and in the future. I don't get why people take it so personally and wish bad things on Stern. People preorder LE's even before they are announced. Pretty sure retailers are begging for more LE's so they can make more money. Retailers must be "greedy", too.

#91 5 years ago

So, normally I would ignore a poll someone starts for “he who shal not be named” but since the lemmings are coming out so will I.

The 600 is not the issue, it’s whether or not the prices will hold with an extra 100 produces. NO ONE CARES!!! To the collectors, I hope you buy the Franklin Mint crap thinking it’s a collectors item. Big news....it’s not. Just like the collectors edition of a pinball isn’t. Quit listening to that dumb ass and begging for “an investment” your never going to collect on. It’s pinball not an exotic car. It’s always been the experience and fun of playing and that can be had for $.25. Ok $1, but my point is that same. Does having the machine in your house make it any more fun then going to the bar with your friends and throwing $10 in a game. NO. Quit looking for something that’s not there. All this rhetoric does is fuels someone ego. Go play the game and have fun not over analyze the machine and price to see if your getting your money’s worth. If your asking that then you shouldn’t be buying pinball in the first place!

P.S. If one of those millionaires really wants a special pinball experience that’s truly unique, have them get a custom one off pinball made. Lots of great pinball home brew/ retheme experts that would love to get paid for their efforts.

#92 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Like I said make the LE's unlimited, sell as many as you want.

Last I checked, LE stood for “limited edition”.

Quoted from Tallon:

The 600 is not the issue, it’s whether or not the prices will hold with an extra 100 produces.

The prices won’t hold. The general public can no longer profit on LE’s. Any potential profit has been eaten up by the increase in prices. If you want to spend 9K NIB, you better be in love with the game or be prepared to take a hit on resale.

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

So, normally I would ignore a poll someone starts for “he who shal not be named” but since the lemmings are coming out so will I.
The 600 is not the issue, it’s whether or not the prices will hold with an extra 100 produces. NO ONE CARES!!! To the collectors, I hope you buy the Franklin Mint crap thinking it’s a collectors item. Big news....it’s not. Just like the collectors edition of a pinball isn’t. Quit listening to that dumb ass and begging for “an investment” your never going to collect on. It’s pinball not an exotic car. It’s always been the experience and fun of playing and that can be had for $.25. Ok $1, but my point is that same. Does having the machine in your house make it any more fun then going to the bar with your friends and throwing $10 in a game. NO. Quit looking for something that’s not there. All this rhetoric does is fuels someone ego. Go play the game and have fun not over analyze the machine and price to see if your getting your money’s worth. If your asking that then you shouldn’t be buying pinball in the first place!
P.S. If one of those millionaires really wants a special pinball experience that’s truly unique, have them get a custom one off pinball made. Lots of great pinball home brew/ retheme experts that would love to get paid for their efforts.

A thread dedicated to the discussion and people come in here to basically tell people to 'shut up their opinion doesn't matter'. If you actually read any of the responses and took them in, and maybe, I dunno, considered someone other than yourself, it might make sense to you that your post sounds like you completely missed the point. Are they right or wrong? Too early to tell. It doesn't change the fact -- and to use Franklin Mint as your example. If FM came out and said get this super rare gold plate - hurry only 10,000 made! And then a week later - hurry only 15,000 made! People would have an issue with that as well. Where it falls apart is, if FM doesn't say how many of their super rare gold plates they are actually making (which I think in many cases they don't). It's a very fine distinction. If stern never gave a number (and let's be honest with ourselves here - they give that number to create a false sense of rarity - it's marketing 101) then people wouldn't be having an issue.

I do agree that if people are complaining, and they legit had orders in, and they don't cancel them..well it's just hot air. Is it the end of the world? No.

#94 5 years ago

The truth is I really don’t care.

I’m getting this because I like the whole package and I committed to AND paid in full BEFORE they announced the increase.

In the grand scheme of things it’s not a huge deal to me. But it should be to Stern. It’s their F ing business they are bastardizing slowly. I guess if they don’t care why should I?

Also, 500 isn’t really “limited” either

Over time (see current sales of BSM recently or inability to sell), ALL games will settle down into the $5500-$6000 sweet spot of top notch used games with a few exceptions of truly limited great games. Not talking restored.

#95 5 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Last I checked, LE stood for “limited edition”.

Don't tell jjp

#96 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Now if they put the game out already and then produced a hundred more, that would be a problem. Or if they put out 500 red 75th anniversary LEs a year from now that is even nicer, that would be a problem too.

Please explain why? not trying to be a dick. Just curious. If I was a Munsters fan and bought the LE then they released 100 more or even 500 red whatevers I wouldn't care at all in fact if the demand was there I would be happy for those owners who maybe missed out and are now getting the version they really wanted. To me the reason to buy an LE is all about the extras and has nothing to do with the Limited number of games built so is it all about resale value? or the joy in telling others they only made 500? both? maybe someone can tell me why I don't care, oh I know why but lets hear it anyway.

#97 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

For Stern LE just means more expensive.
For most titles, my distributor told me that usually there are less premium made then limited editions. So what makes an LE limited?
I can make any product and say it’s a LIMITED EDITION, but if I make as many as the market can sell, then is it really limited?
For some titles the difference between premium and LE is minimal. Just graphicsis some cases.

I'd definitely be interested in hearing about any Stern title where they did not make at least 500 or 600 premiums (for titles where a premium edition was available).

#98 5 years ago
Quoted from Mvfvette1:

I'd definitely be interested in hearing about any Stern title where they did not make at least 500 or 600 premiums (for titles where a premium edition was available).

BM66LE is a major exception....240LE's (I think) with half going abroad......Looked around my room tonight...KISSLE-600, STLE- 799, TRONLE- exception (when the game itself had an extra mode and no premiums...pin community absolutely condemns any LE that would actually have gameplay features for some reason, regardless of price).

Believe BIBLE only had 200, but can't really speak to that one, as I never pursued one (and think there were other versions, as well)...

Bottom line (imho) - If they would have announced 600 from the start, they would have sold out equally fast, and no harm, no foul. They announced 500, then switched to 600, but still guessing that is all they will make of that model, and that supply has been spoken for. Financial move on there part (at least they didn't say 1000) so they still are "limited", and hasn't changed my excitement to own one of them.

Maybe not the best move from a reputation standpoint, however, they are at least offering lower-priced alts, which is more than can be said for other high priced pins.

Just looking forward to playing mine within a month....kind of all that matters to me.....resale? these damn things are getting pricey, so I doubt buying one for that purpose would be risky (although BM66LE certainly would fall into that category, if you had a "spare".... )

#99 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

BM66LE is a major exception....240LE's (I think) with half going abroad......Looked around my room tonight...KISSLE-600, STLE- 799, TRONLE- exception (when the game itself had an extra mode and no premiums...pin community absolutely condemns any LE that would actually have gameplay features for some reason, regardless of price).
Believe BIBLE only had 200, but can't really speak to that one, as I never pursued one (and think there were other versions, as well)...
Bottom line (imho) - If they would have announced 600 from the start, they would have sold out equally fast, and no harm, no foul. They announced 500, then switched to 600, but still guessing that is all they will make of that model, and that supply has been spoken for. Financial move on there part (at least they didn't say 1000) so they still are "limited", and hasn't changed my excitement to own one of them.
Maybe not the best move from a reputation standpoint, however, they are at least offering lower-priced alts, which is more than can be said for other high priced pins.
Just looking forward to playing mine within a month....kind of all that matters to me.....resale? these damn things are getting pricey, so I doubt buying one for that purpose would be risky (although BM66LE certainly would fall into that category, if you had a "spare".... )

I'm asking about premiums, not LE's. The post I quoted stated that his distributor said there were more LE's than premiums for most titles. That is why I asked about any game that didn't have at least 500 or 600 premiums (the normal number of LE's for most titles).

#100 5 years ago
Quoted from Mvfvette1:

I'm asking about premiums, not LE's. The post I quoted stated that his distributor said there were more LE's than premiums for most titles. That is why I asked about any game that didn't have at least 500 or 600 premiums (the normal number of LE's for most titles).

Apologies....a bourbon pinball night...focusing on getting new initials up.....(ironically, I'm having it out on an LE "139 of 500" where less than 100 of these were ever made....really pisses me that more of these couldn't get out)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/600-munster-les-does-it-matter/page/2?hl=blacksun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.