20151121_192945 (resized).jpg
20151121_192930 (resized).jpg
IMG_9647 (resized).jpg
VIDEO0107_0000045071 (resized).jpg
IMAG0681 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider homepin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 7 years ago

The table we build is made to very high standards and is a fully licenced reproduction of the well known Hankin game manufactured and sold in Australia 30 years ago.

Our tables come with a certificate of authenticity and some features not found in the "Chinese cheepies" that you are probably looking at.

The first, and I think most important difference, is that all our machines have every single external metal part earthed and our machines comply with very strict Australian electrical safety standards. I have seen many of the Chinese units (some as recently as last week at an amusement show in Guangzhou) and one build made me cringe it was so badly built on the INSIDE - outside it looked OK.

Another feature not found on any other machine is the inclusion of our 4way/8way controller board. Some games such as Pacman are next to impossible to play using an 8 way control while others like Scramble can't be played AT ALL with a 4 way. Our electronic solution is switchable from the control panel so you can change the controls on the fly between games. The firmware for this is licenced from an Australian company.

Homepin is a 100% Australian owned and supervised/run factory in Shenzhen China trading in China as a "WOFE" (Wholly Owned Foreign Enterprise). This means we do not have a Chinese partner looking over our shoulders trying to save $0.02 here there and everywhere. We ONLY build quality machines.

Brochure available here:
http://homepin.com/flyers.html

Tables available in the USA here:
http://www.modmypin.com/

#36 7 years ago

hankintable (resized).jpghankintable (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#55 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

A few people have PM'd me about the video I attached in post #40 about the more expensive 10,000 in 1 arcade with the speakers and subwoofer, looking for more info. I don't know much more than what is in this craigslist ad. Contact that poster of that ad for more info. Also, if you buy one, PM me on how you like it.
cleveland.craigslist.org link

Be aware that most of the multiboards that offer 500+++ games are built around USED PC motherboards and refurbished HDDs, RAM, Power Supplies etc.

They are notoriously unreliable and when they stop the O/S is usually in Chinese (most times WinXP Chinese) and difficult to navigate to sort out the issues.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider homepin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/60-in-1?tu=homepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.