By Troostr

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

60-in-1_Arcade_Manual.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider uphamj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Troostr:

Thanks for the help to all who posted! Is there anyone besides icade and Phoenix making classic multi game boards? I like what I’ve read about Phoenix except their price, the icade boards seem to lack a little but are super cheap. I guess this is another case of “get what you pay for”.

I bought a Pandora's box 12 just to try ( replaced my 60 in 1) and I am surprised how well it works so far. It does not keep high scores, and many of the 3,0xx games are duplicates but I figure even hiding them you still end up with a lot of games. This board only works with VGA and HDMI so if your cab has a original monitor it will not work.

ebay.com link: Pandoras Box 12 3188 in 1 Arcade board Jamma pcb 38 3D Video Game Machine HDMI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider uphamj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/60-in-1-what-am-i-doing-wrong-?tu=uphamj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.