By Troostr

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

60-in-1_Arcade_Manual.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Dip switch 3 does high score saving

Do you have to go into settings and change something to save high scores ? I have Dip switch 3 on and mine does not save high scores . I just got this 60 in 1 about 2 months ago , I would like it to save high scores and thought it was set up to do so .

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

I think the scores go away after powering off.

Yeah they go away , I'd like to keep them after powering off . I have dip switch 3 set to on , but it doesn't save the scores . Not a huge deal but it seems pretty pointless to even put in your initials if they will be gone if the game is powered off . It is not left on all the time , we only turn it on if we are going to be playing it .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/60-in-1-what-am-i-doing-wrong-?tu=trilogybeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.