image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_7.jpeg
image_6.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

6 Playfields

Added: 2015-11-17 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (December 30th, 2015) • Ended: February 10th, 2016
Condition: Used, fair condition

Price

$ 2

Hello! I am selling 6 playfields. If you purchase one playfield, add $20 for shipping. If you buy more that one playfield, you get free shipping in the United States! I will ship oversees, but that costs extra.
List of the playfields:

Whirlwind- SOLD
Judge Dredd- Sold
Fishtales- $230 *price drop
Funhouse- Sold
NOS WOZ white wood mini pf- $90
Medieval madness- Sold

I would consider trades, so please feel free to PM me!
Thank you!

Item photos

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinwow's market stats.

silver Seller Level

Pinwow has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinwow's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

-, MI, US

#2 8 years ago

Whirlwind- *Sold
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#3 8 years ago

Whirlwind- *Sold
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#4 8 years ago

Judge Dredd
image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

#5 8 years ago

Judge Dredd continued
image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

#6 8 years ago

Fishtales
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#7 8 years ago

Fishtales continued
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#8 8 years ago

Funhouse

#9 8 years ago

Funhouse continued

#10 8 years ago

Woz whitewood munchkin pf

#11 8 years ago

Medieval Madness

#12 8 years ago

Medieval Madness continued

#13 8 years ago

Someone has been busy with playfield swaps!

#14 8 years ago

Man, I hate to say this but I listed a similar funhouse PF right before expo and struggled to get $50
For it.

MM looks
Decent though.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Man, I hate to say this but I listed a similar Funhouse PF right before expo and struggled to get $50
For it.
MM looks
Decent though.

You should've asked for more! Someone could sand the paint and throw an overlay on there if they really wanted a very nice looking playfield. Same
Story with the FISHTALES (I believe there is an overlay available for both of those playfields)

#16 8 years ago

Whirlwind playfield sold
Thank you

#17 8 years ago

I figured the whirlwind would go quickly. Seems a lot of people are looking for that PF.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I figured the Whirlwind would go quickly. Seems a lot of people are looking for that PF.

Yeah that is what I thought, they have been in demand for quite a while.....

#19 8 years ago

BUMP for a good buyer, seller, and player!

Brad

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

You should've asked for more! Someone could sand the paint and throw an overlay on there if they really wanted a very nice looking playfield. Same
Story with the FISHTALES (I believe there is an overlay available for both of those playfields)

I did, I listed it for $80 for a month and no one wanted it.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

BUMP for a good buyer, seller, and player!
Brad

Thanks Brad!

Quoted from snyper2099:

I did, I listed it for $80 for a month and no one wanted it.

I didn't see it, or else I would have bought it lol. Even if there was no paint on it, I'm sure that it's worth around there. All someone has to do is buy a overlay and throw it on... Well then have someone clear it and stuff too, but you get what I'm trying to say.

#22 8 years ago

I see what you're saying, but a FH play field with an overlay is a lot of work (for what you end up with when you are all done). You have a lot of leveling, clearing, getting the overlay perfect, clearing re- clearing ect.

It's not as easy and quick as you make it sound, if it's done properly.

Do you want to buy a ton of other play fields in similar condition? $250 each.

#23 8 years ago

Judge dredd sold
Medieval madness sold

Thx

#24 8 years ago

Funhouse sold

#25 8 years ago

most things in pinball aren't quick if done right and many people put more $$$ into machines than they are worth or put more time into a project instead of buying a game that already works fully.
its just how it is. some people, if they can save $100 doing something them selves that takes 10 hours, they choose that path. they haev more time than money or just enjoy doing it.
just like doing a pf swap. to me its not worth the time it takes to do , it doesn't make the added value of a machine worth it to me, but that's me. some will take all the time in the world do do a pf swap on a $500 ss game, just bcuz they want to.

as far as your fun house for $80 then $50:
factors exist
1) timing
2) location
3) can you ship cheap (have an account freight wise or package wise) to pass along those savings to the buyer
4) reputation
etc
etc

shoot, gauntlet II have been selling between 1200 and 2 grand on ebay (the last 15 or so), some cant even ship in their auctions, some missing art.. i listed mine with no reserve started at 99 cents with better shipping rates than anyone i know and a superb example and it only went for $860.
its how it goes sometimes.

Quoted from snyper2099:

I see what you're saying, but a FH play field with an overlay is a lot of work (for what you end up with when you are all done). You have a lot of leveling, clearing, getting the overlay perfect, clearing re- clearing ect.
It's not as easy and quick as you make it sound, if it's done properly.
Do you want to buy a ton of other play fields in similar condition? $250 each.

#26 8 years ago

Bump.

#27 8 years ago

Bump.

1 week later
#28 8 years ago

Bump

#29 8 years ago

......n Jump!!

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

......n Jump!!

God I love that game

1 week later
#31 8 years ago

Bump

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/6-playfields and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.